activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stomp and Message Types
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 09:33:19 GMT
Agreed - we should make more use of the Stomp Content-type header;
then we can detect "text/plain", "text/xml" etc and use TextMessage on
the JMS side and text on the Stomp side etc.

e.g. any JMS message we send over Stomp should always have a
Content-type header set so that a Stomp client can do the right thing
etc.

--

James
-------