activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CMS C++ client compatibility on Solaris
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 14:50:46 GMT
If possible it'd be preferable for him to chat with the community here
as we might be able to help out. If he doesn't fancy using the mailing
lists he could use the discussion forum instead...

http://www.nabble.com/ActiveMQ---Dev-f2355.html

there are quite a few folks interested in the C++ client so keeping
all communication on the lists/form would help

James