activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AMQ Server dead lock
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 08:02:07 GMT
On 4/4/06, TaoTao <taoyonggang@hotmail.com> wrote:

> When I use jms client access activemq-4.0-SNAPSHOT Server,I use one consumer
> with one queue,the server will work well.
>
> But more than one consumer to the same queue ,After run a time,the send will
> not send and blocked,restard jms client ,also not send message.

I'm not totally sure I follow. Are both of your consumers blocked?
Have you tried creating thread dumps?

Using 4.0-SNAPSHOT without giving us a date doesn't help too much; as
thats been around for nearly a year :) Maybe try 4.0-RC1? There were
some bugs fixed in that version which affected long term operation of
the broker.

--

James
-------