activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: openwire-cpp question
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 14:19:50 GMT
Hi,

Just post your patch as an attachment to a new issuse here:
http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ

Thanks!
Hiram

On 4/25/06, Dhawan, Vikram (LNG-DAY) <vikram.dhawan@lexisnexis.com> wrote:
> Hey Hiram,
>
> I made some updates to the STOMP C implementation, which will let it build on Solaris
Sun Workshop 6 and above compilers.

> Please let me know where you want me to post that client code.
>
> Once Openwire C++ client and CMS are stabilized I will try to do the same with those
too.

> Thanks!
>
> Vik

condition checks, like you have for MACOS and have to modify code a little bit here and there
nothing major.

> > > I am able to run it with AMQ-RC2 but when I tried to run it with latest SNAPSHOT
(04/18) it was getting stuck after receiving BROKER_INFO command.

> > Wireformat may have changed a little.. perhaps we need to regenerate
> > the openwire marshaller for c++
> >
> > > I am not sure if latest SNAPSHOT is having issues because I had the same problem
with the STOMP C client it was getting stuck after sending the SUB command.

> > There's been a small change to the stomp marshal ling.  Before we were
> > inconsistently adding \n after the \0 frame terminator.  So I changed
> > the activemq side to all ways consistently add the \n after the frame.
> >  It also expects frames that are sent to it to also have the \n.
> >
> > I could rollback the requirement for frames that it receive have a \n,
> > but I think it would be better if the stomp protocol was a bit more
> > consistent and just did things 1 way.  So this could be what has
> > broken some of the stomp clients.  I've updated the c and ruby ones so
> > that they work once again.
> >
> > > Thanks!
> > >
> > > Vik

never tried to compile it with Sun compiler. The code is tested and can communicate with text
messages with the broker (as our test code does).

> > > Hope to get the time to make the code compile with more C++ compilers as soon
as we get to a point where the code becomes complete.

> > > David

in this code what Sun Compiler didn't liked. Is this code tested?

> > > Thanks!
> > >
> > > Vik

at http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-656. The latest version is called "source
060406.zip". It contains the full source tree as well as make files and a test program.

--
Regards,
Hiram