activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Stomp and Message Types
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 02:17:14 GMT
How about we make that an optional extensible header that defaults to
"binary" if not set.  All stomp implementations should at least
support text and binary.   Something like:

message-type:text

And activemq would also support some other types such as:
activemq-map, activemq-stream, and activemq-object where ActiveMQ
would define the expected body encoding for those types.

Regards,
Hiram

--
Regards,