activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Dhawan, Vikram \(LNG-DAY\)" <vikram.dha...@lexisnexis.com>
Subject RE: Openwire C Client.
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 18:04:49 GMT
Sunil,

I posted the src code for C client on JIRA you can get to it from this
link. http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-693

For this you need to install APR on your solaris server if you don't
already have apr on the box. You can get apr from
http://apr.apache.org/.

Good luck.

Vik

-----Original Message-----
From: srodrigues [mailto:srodrigues@wilshire.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 1:16 PM
To: activemq-dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Openwire C Client.

I am fairly new to Unix based dev. so pardon me if I ask obvious
questions.
I am using ActiveMQ 3.1, but could upgrade it if required. We required a
Client for Unix Sun Solaris and I could not get correct documentation. I
started at this location:

http://stomp.codehaus.org/libstomp+Examples

Then, downloaded the main.c example there, I downloaded it's other
dependencies files from this location:

http://www.activemq.org/OpenWire+C+Client

Then, I built a make file for the example sample and required to down
load
the Apache Portable Runtime library, compiled and installed it at my
/usr/local/apr

I got a little ahead with these steps and got the example to compile but
am
still having linking errors.

__umoddi3                           /usr/local/apr/lib/libapr-1.so
__divdi3                            /usr/local/apr/lib/libapr-1.so

Could someone let me know if I am on the right path or have any other
documentation would help me compile this sample code for C Client
correctly.

Thanks very much in advance.

Sunil Rodrigues