activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Dhawan, Vikram \(LNG-DAY\)" <>
Subject RE: Openwire C Client.
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 18:04:49 GMT

I posted the src code for C client on JIRA you can get to it from this

For this you need to install APR on your solaris server if you don't
already have apr on the box. You can get apr from

Good luck.

-----Original Message-----
From: srodrigues []
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 1:16 PM
Subject: Openwire C Client.

I am fairly new to Unix based dev. so pardon me if I ask obvious
I am using ActiveMQ 3.1, but could upgrade it if required. We required a
Client for Unix Sun Solaris and I could not get correct documentation. I
started at this location:

Then, downloaded the main.c example there, I downloaded it's other
dependencies files from this location:

Then, I built a make file for the example sample and required to down
the Apache Portable Runtime library, compiled and installed it at my

I got a little ahead with these steps and got the example to compile but
still having linking errors.

__umoddi3                           /usr/local/apr/lib/
__divdi3                            /usr/local/apr/lib/

Could someone let me know if I am on the right path or have any other
documentation would help me compile this sample code for C Client

Thanks very much in advance.

Sunil Rodrigues

Sent from the ActiveMQ - Dev forum at

View raw message