activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Dhawan, Vikram \(LNG-DAY\)" <vikram.dha...@lexisnexis.com>
Subject RE: openwire-cpp question
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2006 14:35:21 GMT
Mats,

Where do you want me to post the changes? Please let me know.

Thanks!

Vik
-----Original Message-----
From: Mats Forslöf [mailto:Mats.Forslof@portwise.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 3:50 AM
To: activemq-dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: RE: openwire-cpp question

Hi Vik,

Just a quick note regarding the OpenWire C++ client; the client is a work in progress, it
has not been released yet - so expect bugs! We're playing catch-up with the broker and the
C#-client and we didn't have the information on the protocol change until now. We will of
course update the client with any protocol changes but we cannot give you a time fram other
than as soon as possible.

Can you please post the changes you had to make for compiling it on the Sun compiler, thanks.

Regards,
Mats