activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Mittler" <nathan.mitt...@gmail.com>
Subject wire formats: stomp and openwire
Date Sun, 16 Apr 2006 16:05:55 GMT
In preparation for a merged openwire/stomp C++ client, I'm trying to map out
all the commands for both stomp and openwire.  So far, I've just been
capturing data fields and what is expected back from the server (still a
bunch to fill in).  I've been using the C# openwire client as my model for
how openwire works, although I'm not seeing several of the commands used
explicitly in the code.

Comments are encouraged!

I've attached my spreadsheet as a pdf for your viewing pleasure.

Regards,
Nate