activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Mittler" <nathan.mitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: STOMP bytes messages
Date Sat, 15 Apr 2006 00:40:42 GMT
I just re-read your e-mail and I'm not sure if the issue is the lack of or
the inclusion of an eclipse workspace (oh, the joys of e-mail!).  I
extracted the tar and made sure there were eclipse project settings in there
(keep in mind, these files are purely for local builds and will not be
included in any commit to svn). So, I'm not sure if I have any actions :)

Nate