activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Mitchener <br...@cubik.org>
Subject Re: STOMP bytes messages
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2006 17:01:33 GMT
Hiram,

I'd found that when I was using bytes messages through STOMP that I was
seeing newlines get randomly eaten in the STOMP frame headers, which was
breaking my parsing code.

I haven't yet gotten around to determining if that was happening inside
of ActiveMQ or in my (Python) parsing code.

I was also seeing a problem where my binary data was sometimes getting
corrupted somehow, such that I ended up just switching to doing a base64
of my data before sending it.

Have you seen/fixed anything like those things?

  - Bruce