activemq-dev mailing list archives

From vik Dhawan <>
Subject AMQ acting funny
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 20:14:14 GMT

I am noticing a weird behavior in AMQ today, things works fine if i produce
one message and consume that message before producing another one. But if i
start producing messages faster then a consumer can consume, or if i produce
lots of messages and then start consumer to consume messages; some times for
a Queue, consumer hangs and do not consume produced messages. I noticed in
JConsole JMX interface that its showing me consumer count of 2 where i am
only running one consumer.

Environment: Running AMQ on Linux box and running simple C STOMP producer
and consumer on Solaris box.

Sent from the ActiveMQ - Dev forum at

View raw message