activemq-dev mailing list archives

From vik Dhawan <vikram.dha...@lexisnexis.com>
Subject RE: setting jms property using stop c
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 20:18:05 GMT

Hey Nate,

Thanks for headsup. I looked into it already and you are correct you can set
properties in the header, but according to JMS specs/ Sun Message interface
specs (and offcourse the way we implemented OpenWire and Java API),
properties should be considered saparate from Header and as the way of
Customizing message from the application prepective.

I am not sure if setting header properties using the C stomp client can be
retrived with the getProperty call from Java client.

Please let me know when the CMS release will have that feature avaiable, and
is there a plan to mofidy frame structure for C stomp implementation which
is using apr?

Thanks!