activemq-dev mailing list archives

From ErinO <ErinOc...@hotmail.com>
Subject setPersistenceFactory() on BrokerService
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 17:24:32 GMT

Hi,

We have our own implementation for PersistenceAdapterFactory interface, but
couldn't be able to use it through BrokerService, in BrokerService class the
setPersistenceFactory() method takes a DefaultPersistenceAdapterFactory as
in parameter rather than PersistenceAdapterFactory interface. Should it take
a interface as in parameter instead?

We could workaround the problem by deriving our class from
DefaultPersistenceAdapterFactory, but in DefaultPersistenceAdapterFactory,
all the member variables are private, we cannot reuse them, we have to
redeclare them again in our implementation in order to use them (say journal
stuff), which doesn't look pretty.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Erin