activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Li, Fan" <fa...@amazon.com>
Subject RE: FW: InstanceAlreadyExistsException when creating Connections without start them
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 15:59:34 GMT
I am running only one broker and trying to make multiple connections to it. Thanks for commit
the patch.

Fan

-----Original Message-----
From: James Strachan [mailto:james.strachan@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 8:55 AM
To: activemq-dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: FW: InstanceAlreadyExistsException when creating Connections without start them

On 4/6/06, Li, Fan <fanli@amazon.com> wrote:
> This problem stops to appear if I change the variable nextConnectionId from long to static
long, since it now generate different names for each Connection it tries to register with
the MBeanServer.

Ah I see. I've committed your patch to SVN HEAD which should fix this issue. I wonder, is
your issue caused by running multiple brokers - or is it multiple connectors clashing? No
worries though, this issue shouldn't occur again

--

James
-------