activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMX exception
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 09:17:08 GMT
I've just reviewed the code - there was one possible code path
(recovery) which could access the collection which was causing the
concurrent modification exception. All other accesses are within a
synchronized block so there is no possibility of the concurrent access
exception.

I wonder could you retry with SVN HEAD to see if you can still produce this?

James

--

James
-------