activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ forums
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 02:07:14 GMT
Agreed - nabble does look good. Users love forums & I was eventually
going to try suggest we use one on Apache projects - once we have the
confluence issue sorted (ducks flamewar).

Maybe Nabble is a good alternative for now? How about we setup the
Apache mail lists on nabble (looks to be the old codehaus ActiveMQ
lists on there right now) and try it out - if it works great we can
scrap the forums.

James

--

James