activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ and ServiceMix reports
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 08:10:37 GMT
On 3/15/06, Alan D. Cabrera <> wrote:

> Do these really have to be "Apache" credits accumulated?  Let's do a
> hypothetical situation.  Let's say that some guy puts in a few years of
> his life into a CodeHaus project.  Then, he has a kid.  At that time the
> project moves to ASF and he's MIA.  Is it fair that he doesn't get
> commit karma when it graduates?  IMO, no, it is not fair.

I have another question: If that guy finds some time for working on
the project again and asks for Karma: Do you indeed believe the
project wouldn't be ready to vote him in as a committer?

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the
majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
(Mark Twain)

View raw message