activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] create 4.0-RC1 release of ActiveMQ
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 01:25:41 GMT
Hi John,

I've created a couple ActiveMQ issues to track those:
http://jira.activemq.org/jira/browse/AMQ-651
http://jira.activemq.org/jira/browse/AMQ-652

Putting them on the ActiveMQ Road map seems to encourage folks to
resolve them.  Since 4.x is substantially different from 3.x, I've got
a feeling that many of these issues will not be a problem anymore, and
conversely, we may find a few new issues.

So is the plan to have ActiveMQ 4.0 integrated into Geronimo? Or can
that wait for 4.1??

--
Regards,
Hiram