activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ forums
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 01:12:33 GMT
Hi John,

Nabble looks nice!  Thanks for pointing that out.  Is it possible to
create accounts on gmane or nabble to post messages in the the forums?
 Most users of forum software are the kind that just want to pop in
and ask a quick question and then pop out.  Which is quite different
for the use pattern that most of us developers have.  Something the
bridge the 2 use cases would be most useful.

--
Regards,
Hiram