activemq-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Which version of AMQ for geronimo 1.1?
Date Sun, 26 Mar 2006 16:34:30 GMT
Geronimo 1.1 needs some changes in the activemq gbeans in order for
activemq to be able to start and be managed by the console.  Which
version(s) should I make the modifications in?  Should I make an AMQ
branch for this?

The problems I've identified so far are:

- The management helper gbean needs extensive modifications to use
AbstractNames rather than ObjectNames.

- The JDBCPersistenceAdapterGBean uses an AMQ interface in its
reference to dataSource: this no longer works as we now check that a
target gbean declares the interface you ask for in a reference.

Thanks
david jencks