activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Dhawan, Vikram (LNG-DAY)" <vikram.dha...@lexisnexis.com>
Subject RE: JMX exception
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 14:38:16 GMT
James,

Thanks for your help. I will look at the latest SVN HEAD and let you know.

Vik
-----Original Message-----
From: James Strachan [mailto:james.strachan@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 4:17 AM
To: activemq-dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: JMX exception

I've just reviewed the code - there was one possible code path
(recovery) which could access the collection which was causing the
concurrent modification exception. All other accesses are within a
synchronized block so there is no possibility of the concurrent access
exception.

I wonder could you retry with SVN HEAD to see if you can still produce this?

James

http://www.nabble.com/JMX-exception-t1337321.html#a3578256

--

James