activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Dhawan, Vikram \(LNG-DAY\)" <vikram.dha...@lexisnexis.com>
Subject RE: Class DestinationView
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 16:35:59 GMT
Hey James,

I made another posting this morning
http://forums.activemq.org/posts/list/451.page

This posting is after I created a JMX client and ran into a confusing
situation. My same client code also attached there.

Thanks!

Vik
-----Original Message-----
From: James Strachan [mailto:james.strachan@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 11:27 AM
To: activemq-dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: Class DestinationView

On 2 Mar 2006, at 21:28, Dhawan, Vikram ((LNG-DAY)) wrote:
> Can we make Class DestinationView as MBean. By putting it into the
> MBean
> hierarchy and creating an MBean Interface for it.

Have a surf around that package - its full of MBean interfaces and
implementations.

We have 2 derived classes, QueueView and TopicView which are both
MBeans - DestinationView is just a useful base class.

> And if we do that can we Manage messages in a Queue in the ActiveMQ
> using browse calls from the agent.

See the API for QueueViewMBean :)

Those methods are all implemented currently

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/