activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Ian de Beer <...@zenaptix.com>
Subject ActiveMQ client for J2ME
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2006 07:48:40 GMT
Hi
I have developed a J2ME client for ActiveMQ using the Stomp protocol.
I would be happy to contribute this to the project, but I have a real
show stopper issue that I cannot seem to resolve.
I  use it in a request/response mode with the request and
subscription looking like this:
SEND
destination:/queue/Mobile.Queue
reply-to:/queue/Temp.Queue
correlation-id:11143353544334-0

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF8' ?><request><id>loginValidation</

params></request>

^@

and :

SUBSCRIBE
destination:/queue/Temp.Queue
activemq.selector:correlation-id = '11143353544334-0'
ack:client

^@

Despite various permutations of correlation-id and selector settings,
the clients keep consuming each others messages. Could someone please
tell me what the Stomp syntax is for selecting messages with a
specific correlation-id from the queue.

Regards
Ian