activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ/ServiceMix Jira move this Thursday
Date Sat, 25 Mar 2006 06:09:03 GMT
Alan D. Cabrera wrote, On 3/24/2006 9:37 AM:

> Alan D. Cabrera wrote, On 3/22/2006 12:00 AM:
>> Jeff Turner and I will attempt to move the AMQ/SM Jira to Apache on
>> Thursday.  It will be down intermittently on that day.  We will send
>> an email when the work has completed.
> Had some trouble w/ the current server on the LogicBlaze side.  The
> move was postponed for tonight, Pacific Time.

The move has been completed.

I'm keeping the old projects around the old site for a day or two; they
are in R/O mode.  If everything is fine, they'll get removed at the site.  I recommend that we get a new name for this old

Many thanks go out to the infrastructure dudes and especially Jeff Turner.

View raw message