activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ/ServiceMix Jira move this Thursday
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 14:58:23 GMT
Yep, that is our intention.

IIUC, we were only going to move the AMQ and SM projects since the
others have now been folded into AMQ, the ones that are actually moving
that is.

Does anyone have an opinion as to what to do with the old non-AMQ/SM
projects?  I think that we should move them back to the CodeHaus by hand.

Regards,
Alan