activemq-dev mailing list archives

From John Sisson <jrsis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] create 4.0-RC1 release of ActiveMQ
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 06:09:07 GMT
+1 create the 4.0-RC1 distribution - assuming that release candidates
will give us the opportunity to test/resolve some ActiveMQ issues in
Geronimo's JIRA under the 'ActiveMQ' component (whilst using the 4.0-RCx
distributions) before the 4.0 release.

In particular the following seem to be ActiveMQ (not Geronimo) issues
that I feel should also be resolved before the 4.0 release:

The remainder of the JIRAs under the ActiveMQ component of Geronimo seem
to be Geronimo issues (e.g. management console etc.):

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&pid=10220&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&component=11417

Thanks,

John