activemq-dev mailing list archives

From John Sisson <jrsis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: REPOST: Need site file renamed in svn to fix invalid file name on windows
Date Sat, 18 Mar 2006 11:06:49 GMT
I also removed the trailing ? char from the title of the following pages:

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/ACTIVEMQ/How+do+I+define+a+local+address+and+local+port+for+TCP+or+SSL
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/ACTIVEMQ/While+posting+large+binary+file+to+activeMQ%2C+is+there+a+way+to+measure+its+progress

Need their corresponding svn files renamed please.

Thanks,

John