activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <guillaume.no...@worldonline.fr>
Subject Re: [IDE malarkey] dealing with log4j in your IDE versus Maven
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 12:13:11 GMT
In ServiceMix, i solved the problem by specifying another log4j
configuration that is used in maven only.

Just add the following lines in the project.properties
  maven.junit.sysproperties=log4j.configuration
  log4j.configuration=log4j-tests.properties

and magically, maven tests will be run using log4j-tests.properties and
the IDE will use default log4j.properties.

Guillaume