activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James.Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ client for J2ME
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2006 11:13:47 GMT

Awesome stuff BTW Ian - I'd *love* a J2ME Stomp/ActiveMQ client :)

BTW the correlation-id is the Stomp-approved name for passing along the
correlationID; in JMS-land its really a property called JMSCorrelationID, so
changing your selector header to

activemq.selector:JMSCorrelationID= '11143353544334-0'

Should do the trick I think.

I confess this renaming of JMSCorrelationID -> correlation-id in Stomp could
be a bit confusing for folks; maybe it'd be better if we let folks keep the
regular JMS* style headers? (It'd be easy to support both BTW)

James