activemq-dev mailing list archives

From ErinO <ErinOc...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: New AMQ C++ client update
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 22:35:38 GMT

Hi,

It is nice to try the C++ client update. Although there are some glitches
(reference count problem, non-initialized variables etc.), I got the client
talk to a broker, seems there are some marshalling issues which I don't know
how to solve them.

The C++ client tried to talk to a ActiveMQ4.0 M4 broker, they didn't
understand each other, I am wondering which version's broker the client
should talk to? RC? Could you please also tell me how to regenerate the
command classes? Seems the page on the ActiveMQ.org shows how to use the
groovy scripts is broken.

Thanks

Erin