activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Mats Forslöf <Mats.Fors...@portwise.com>
Subject RE: Regarding feedback on OpenWire C++ client
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2006 09:26:06 GMT
Hi Hiram,

>> 5) .NET namespace
>>
>> Hiram, what rules does Apache imply on this? Is it ok to use the namespaces your
giving examples on? Looking on the Java code all Apache code starts with org.apache.

>As far as I know the org.apache namespace is a Java thing as it's the only language the
encourages that form.  I've never seen this form use in other languages yet.

Even so it might be better to be a bit overzealous to prevent namespace clashes :)

If ASF does not have any rules about this we'll change it - no problem. However, if we're
to sync the names between C# and C++ the C# name spaces should be altered also!?

C#
namespace cms
namespace activemq.command
namespace activemq.core