activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Mats Forslöf <Mats.Fors...@portwise.com>
Subject RE: New AMQ C++ client update
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 09:19:04 GMT
Hi Erin,

See previous post regarding stability/bugs.

To run the scripts to generate the commands you'll need to the source and Maven 1.0.2. Go
to the activemq-core subdirectory and run 'maven -o openwire:generate". You should omit the
"-o" (offline) flag the first time so Maven downloads all required libs. If you're running
on Windows you need to patch the maven.xml by adding a line beneatch section <path id="openwire.classpath">,
see below.

    <path id="openwire.classpath">
      <pathelement path="${java.home}/../lib/tools.jar" />   <--- Add this line
      <pathelement path="target/gram-classes" />
      <path refid="maven.dependency.classpath" />
    </path>

The path problem is known and will be fixed in a later version of AMQ. Remember to update
the scripts from the C++ client update.

Regards,
Mats

-----Original Message-----
From: ErinO [mailto:ErinOceng@hotmail.com]
Sent: den 24 mars 2006 23:36
To: activemq-dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: New AMQ C++ client update

Hi,

It is nice to try the C++ client update. Although there are some glitches (reference count
problem, non-initialized variables etc.), I got the client talk to a broker, seems there are
some marshalling issues which I don't know how to solve them.

The C++ client tried to talk to a ActiveMQ4.0 M4 broker, they didn't understand each other,
I am wondering which version's broker the client should talk to? RC? Could you please also
tell me how to regenerate the command classes? Seems the page on the ActiveMQ.org shows how
to use the groovy scripts is broken.

Thanks

Erin