activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Mats Forslöf <Mats.Fors...@portwise.com>
Subject New AMQ C++ client update
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 12:47:59 GMT
Hi,

The new update should make the C++ client on par with the C# client. The client is now APR
free which makes it totally independent of 3rd party libs and it compiles on both Windows
and Linux (make files and updated groovy scripts included). Also, we have made a slight architectural
re-design that differs from the C# client on the marshalling part - because of this there
is no need for all the marshallers/registry. If any OpenWire guru could look through the marshalling
part, to make sure we don't have made any obvious mistake, it would be appreciated.

We will start testing/debugging shortly, however there are still some things that need some
more work or are missing;

 - Support for UTF-8
 - Exception handling
 - SocketFactory/SSL Socket