activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Mats Forslöf <Mats.Fors...@portwise.com>
Subject OpenWire tight/loose encoding
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 08:35:43 GMT
Hi,

We need some additional information on the OpenWire protocol to wrap up our work on the C++
AMQ client.

1. To use loose encoding what do we have to do, is it simply to set the tight encoding attribute
to false on the OpenWireFormat package and then send each package attributes one after each
other?

2. What determines the order of the attributes on each package? The order now seems to be
determined by the groovy scripts.

3. What about the order of the boolean flags used in tight encoding, what does each position
stand for?

I must ask you of some documentation on this because we cannot verify that our code is correct
otherwise.

Please help!

Regards,
Mats Forslöf