activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: help needed regarding to org.activemq.network.jms package
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 13:34:48 GMT
Fan Li,

you can explicitly set the local ConnectionFactory on the
JmsTopicConnector/JmsQueueConnector - and use the JndiTemplate for
initializing the foreign JMS provider.
The JmsMessageConvertor doc is misleading  in it's description - for
inbound messages it will expect foreign JMS -> ActiveMQ and outbound
ActiveMQ -> JMS.
The JMS specification states that a JMS message provider should be
able to convert a foreign JMS Message if one is used - so this
interface is only there if special marshaling is required.

cheers,

Rob