activemq-dev mailing list archives

From James Strachan <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build tools: Groovy scripts
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2006 13:24:41 GMT
On 20 Feb 2006, at 09:05, Mats Forslöf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> According to the source in module openwire-dotnet the commands are
> auto generated via a set of Grovvy scripts located in the activemq-
> openwire module. It would be nice to do the same for the openwire-
> cpp commands - anyone that knows where the scripts are, can't find
> them?

BTW I'm just in the process of refactoring those scripts a little to
make it easier to reuse the same code across C++ and C# (along with
making the scripts a little easier to understand). I've recently
tried to auto-create some unit tests for Java & want to make those
reusable across C++ and C# too...

The scripts are here...
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/trunk/activemq-
core/src/gram/script/