activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject [VOTE} ActiveMQ 4.0 M4 2nd Release Candidate
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 09:14:10 GMT
Hi Guys,

The first release candidate could not be used as on official release
of M4 since it did not contain the proper DISCLAIMER.txt files in the
jar files.  The problem has now been fixed, and I have rebuilt a new
release candidate for M4.  As a side effect this new build now
includes many of the bug fixes that were thought were going to go
into the M5 release (JIRA still needs to be updated).

I've posted it here:
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0-M4/
I've tagged the source for that build as:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/tags/activemq-4.0-
M4/activemq/

Please take a moment and review/test the binaries.  And remember,
this is just a milestone.  Please consult JIRA to see if a specific
bug has been fixed in this build.

[ ] +1 Release the binary as our milestone 4
[ ] -1 Veto the milestone release (provide specific comments)

If this vote passes, then we can send it once again to the Incubator
PMC for their blessing before the official release.

Regards,
Hiram