activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Mittler, Nathan" <nathan.mitt...@sensis.com>
Subject RE: OpenWire.Net is feature complete
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2006 14:12:49 GMT
I'm having problems checking out from svn (in cygwin) ...

bash-3.00$ svn co
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/trunk/
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/trunk'
svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/trunk': could not
connect to server (https://svn.apache.org)

I've also tried svn://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/trunk/

I haven't ruled out that it's an internal firewall issue yet, but I can
browse the repository in firefox without issue.  Any ideas?

Regards,
Nate

-----Original Message-----
From: James Strachan [mailto:james.strachan@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 7:49 AM
To: activemq-dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: OpenWire.Net is feature complete

Just a heads up. OpenWire.Net now supports JMS transactions along
with all the various forms of Receive*() and asynchronous receive
(using a MessageListener) so its pretty much feature complete. More
info here

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/ACTIVEMQ/OpenWire+dotNet

It could use more testing and test cases to ensure that all the
features are complete; the transaction tests are quite good but we
could use some more tests.

Currently OpenWire.Net supports all of the JMS features apart from XA
support (which requires integration with MS DTC).

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/