activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Mittler, Nathan" <nathan.mitt...@sensis.com>
Subject RE: C++ Client Update
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 12:45:06 GMT
Hi Mats,
I had previously posted a client that would work with stomp, but it is built to support any
protocol (adding support for OpenWire should be fairly simple).  I posted the code in a JIRA
issue.

http://jira.activemq.org/jira/browse/AMQ-517

Just out of curiosity, is your update for the openwire-c project in subversion or is this
something else?

Nate

-----Original Message-----
From: Mats Forslöf [mailto:Mats.Forslof@portwise.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 4:27 AM
To: activemq-dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: C++ Client Update

Hi all,

I'm about to send an update of the C++ OpenWire client but I need an answer on the question
regarding 3rd party library asked previously by David Fahlander before I can do that. Also,
who else is working on the C++ client besides David and me, we need to synch up our works.

Is there any development at all on ActiveMQ?? The development list has been silent for a long
time now and I wonder who the committers are?

Regards,
Mats