activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Li, Fan" <fa...@amazon.com>
Subject Run Broker using xml
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 19:25:57 GMT
Hi:

I want to change the activemq.xml used by org.apache.activemq.console.Main to start a broker,
but I am not sure which one of the many activemq.xml files it uses.
Also, if I have the latest ActiveMQ source code and want to start a broker using an xml file
on command line, what do I do?
I know that ActiveMQ uses Spring XML configuration format and there is also custom tags from
the file:
activemq-core/target/classes/META-INF/services/org/apache/xbean/spring/http/activemq.org/config/1.0

This file seems to be auto generated by Xbeans, if I have wrote some new classes and want
to have some custom tags for them, how can this be done?

Thanks
Fan Li