activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Li, Fan" <fa...@amazon.com>
Subject Question regard to org.activemq.network.jms package
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 18:07:49 GMT
Hi:

I am currently working on a project that would create a bridge that enables the communication
of applications written using our messaging system to those applications written using ActiveMQ.
 The ActiveMQ package org.activemq.network.jms provides most of the functionalities I needed
in my project. However, I believe that ActiveMQ only provide foreign Topic to ActiveMQ Topic
and foreign Queue to ActiveMQ Queue bridges, but my project has the need for Queue to Topic
and Topic to Queue bridges. I am going to write my own classes for these, but I am wondering
if ActiveMQ would provide these functionalities in the future.

Thanks
Fan Li