activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Mats Forslöf <Mats.Fors...@portwise.com>
Subject RE: Patch: C++ client
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 15:44:35 GMT
Uploaded the file to http://jira.activemq.org/jira/browse/AMQ-592.

Have only had time to briefly look at the new groovy scripts but they seem to be okay, will
try them out shortly. Congrats with the C# client, we need a little more work on the C++ client
before the first test flight but we're getting there.

Mats

-----Original Message-----
From: James Strachan [mailto:james.strachan@gmail.com]
Sent: den 24 februari 2006 16:33
To: activemq-dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: Patch: C++ client

On 24 Feb 2006, at 08:30, Mats Forslöf wrote:
> Having the same troubles again sending a patch to the mailing list,
> should I upload it somewhere else or what is the right procedure?

Sorry about that - Apache mail lists limit email size. I wonder could you attach it to a JIRA
issue and post a URL? Many thanks!

BTW I've got the C# client working now - will explain all in a few hours, so I should be in
a good position to auto-create the marshalling code for C++ now.

James

> Mats

James
-------