activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Mats Forslöf <Mats.Fors...@portwise.com>
Subject RE: Build tools: Groovy scripts
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2006 15:03:23 GMT
Excellent, thanks!

Looking at them now, please let me know if I can assist in any way.

Regards,
Mats

-----Original Message-----
From: James Strachan [mailto:james.strachan@gmail.com]
Sent: den 20 februari 2006 14:25
To: activemq-dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: Build tools: Groovy scripts

On 20 Feb 2006, at 09:05, Mats Forslöf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> According to the source in module openwire-dotnet the commands are
> auto generated via a set of Grovvy scripts located in the activemq-
> openwire module. It would be nice to do the same for the openwire- cpp
> commands - anyone that knows where the scripts are, can't find them?

BTW I'm just in the process of refactoring those scripts a little to make it easier to reuse
the same code across C++ and C# (along with making the scripts a little easier to understand).
I've recently tried to auto-create some unit tests for Java & want to make those reusable
across C++ and C# too...

The scripts are here...
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/trunk/activemq-
core/src/gram/script/