activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject move from string back to destination
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 17:18:52 GMT
Hi All,

As I posted earlier the Wadi team is moving from AMQ 3.2.1 to AMQ4.0.
As part of that I've been looking at the changes to ActiveCluster.
The api appears to have moved from being Destination based to String
based.

At one point Jeff Genender with the assistance of the amq team built
an older version of the source for us to use and that is working fine
for now, but we'd like to get in sync with your code base asap. From
what I understand there was some talk of reverting the ActiveCluster
code back to being Destination based. I'm looking for suggestions on
what is the best way for the Wadi team to proceed. If the
ActiveCluster team is planning to move back to destinations then we
will wait for that.

We can move to the string based code but it will require quite a bit
of modification. Our preference would be to have the ActiveCluster
code revert (cause its lots less work for us :).

Thanks for you input.

TTFN,

Bill Dudney
MyFaces - myfaces.apache.org