activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Mats Forslöf <Mats.Fors...@portwise.com>
Subject RE: ActiveMQ C++
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 10:32:36 GMT
I have now also tested the OpenWire example on MacOS X but with the same problem, "cannot connect,
internal error 20014".

Regards,
Mats

-----Original Message-----
From: Mats Forslöf [mailto:Mats.Forslof@portwise.com]
Sent: den 19 december 2005 10:09
To: activemq-dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: ActiveMQ C++

Hi,

I saw Nathan Millers post in this list regarding a C++ API for ActiveMQ. I have been working
on the same but have had problems with the OpenWire protocol. I have tried to make it run
on both Linux and Win32 but with the same problem, it can't connect. I have asked (in the
users mailing list) what may cause this problem but have not received any replies yet. I have
since then written a complete C++ client using STOMP instead that I eventually would like
to contribute. The client supports STOMP 1.0 and both synchronous and asynchronous delivery
of messages. I have found two bugs in STOMP 1.0 and AMQ 3.2 (see Jira issue AMQ-444 and AMQ-445).

Can anyone of the OpenWire authors please give some guidence so I can add support for it in
the C++ client.

Regards,
Mats