activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Mats Forslöf <Mats.Fors...@portwise.com>
Subject ActiveMQ C++
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 09:09:23 GMT
Hi,

I saw Nathan Millers post in this list regarding a C++ API for ActiveMQ. I have been working
on the same but have had problems with the OpenWire protocol. I have tried to make it run
on both Linux and Win32 but with the same problem, it can't connect. I have asked (in the
users mailing list) what may cause this problem but have not received any replies yet. I have
since then written a complete C++ client using STOMP instead that I eventually would like
to contribute. The client supports STOMP 1.0 and both synchronous and asynchronous delivery
of messages. I have found two bugs in STOMP 1.0 and AMQ 3.2 (see Jira issue AMQ-444 and AMQ-445).

Can anyone of the OpenWire authors please give some guidence so I can add support for it in
the C++ client.

Regards,
Mats