activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject ActiveMQ packages have now been renamed
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2005 20:58:24 GMT
Just a heads up,

The ActiveMQ packages have been renamed:
   - from org.activemq to org.apache.activemq
   - from org.activeio to org.apache.activeio
   - from org.activecluster to org.apache.activecluster

The only modules left in the activemq source tree that have not been
refactored are the ones in the sandbox and the jmeter module.  I
figure we can refactor the package names for the optional modules in
the sandbox as they get resurrected.  As for the jmeter module, I'm
not really sure what package names those classes should live under.
Since they are not actually ActiveMQ specific, perhaps we should work
on getting them integrated in to the main jmeter distribution and
have them use a org.apache.jmeter package.

Regards,
Hiram