activemq-commits mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From chir...@apache.org
Subject svn commit: r425833 [2/3] - in /incubator/activemq/site: ./ jdbc-master-slave.data/ shared-file-system-master-slave.data/
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 20:25:10 GMT
Modified: incubator/activemq/site/news.html
URL: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/activemq/site/news.html?rev=425833&r1=425832&r2=425833&view=diff
==============================================================================
--- incubator/activemq/site/news.html (original)
+++ incubator/activemq/site/news.html Wed Jul 26 13:25:09 2006
@@ -588,7 +588,7 @@
         </TR>
                                             <TR>
                     <TD valign="top">
-                                                    <B><A href="http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MULE/2006/07/18/Mule's%20on%20the%20O'Reilly%20Open%20Source%20Radar">Mule&apos;s on the O&apos;Reilly Open Source Radar (updated)</A></B>
+                                                    <B><A href="http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOS/2006/07/25/Tuesday,%20July%2025,%202006%20-%20second%20meeting">Tuesday, July 25, 2006 - second meeting (updated)</A></B>
                         
                                                                                                       <BR>
                             <SPAN class="smalltext"><STYLE>
@@ -604,18 +604,99 @@
 <DIV id="PageContent">
      <DIV style="color: #666666; font-size: 10px;">
                     News
-                            updated by <B>    <A href="http://goopen.org/display/~tcarlson">Travis Carlson</A></B> (<A href="mailto:carlson@hotpop.com">carlson@hotpop.com</A>) to
-            <A href="http://goopen.org/display/MULE/2006/07/18/Mule's%20on%20the%20O'Reilly%20Open%20Source%20Radar">revision 2</A>
-            on Jul 18, 2006 11:33.
-                    created by <B>    <A href="http://goopen.org/display/~tcarlson">Travis Carlson</A></B>  (<A href="mailto:carlson@hotpop.com">carlson@hotpop.com</A>)        on Jul 18, 2006 11:29
+                            updated by <B>    <A href="http://goopen.org/display/~jive">Jody Garnett</A></B> (<A href="mailto:jgarnett@refractions.net">jgarnett@refractions.net</A>) to
+            <A href="http://goopen.org/display/GEOS/2006/07/25/Tuesday,%20July%2025,%202006%20-%20second%20meeting">revision 3</A>
+            on Jul 26, 2006 04:07.
+                    created by <B>    <A href="http://goopen.org/display/~groldan">Gabriel Rold&aacute;n</A></B>  (<A href="mailto:groldan@axios.es">groldan@axios.es</A>)        on Jul 25, 2006 15:08
         </DIV>
     <DIV style="border-top:1px solid #d3d3d3;">
                 <IMG src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/blogentry_16.gif" height="16" width="16" border="0" style="float:right;" alt="News">
             </DIV>
     
-<P><IMG src="http://conferences.oreillynet.com/images/oscon2006/oscon_header_587x102.gif" align="absmiddle" border="0"></P>
+<P>What&apos;s everyone up to? (the ones that didn&apos;t made the early meeting)</P>
 
-<P><B>Mule&apos;s on the</B> <B><SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://conferences.oreillynet.com/pub/w/46/radar.html" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow"><B>O&apos;Reilly Radar</B><SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN></B> <B>at</B> <B><SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://conferences.oreillynet.com/oscon/" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow"><B>OSCON 2006</B><SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN></B><B>.</B>  <SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/os2006/view/e_sess/9455" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">More info...<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN></P>
+
+<P><B>Jesse_Eichar77</B> seems pretty quiet <BR>
+<B>sfarber</B> excellent, that means my IRC isn&apos;t busted.<BR>
+<B>sfarber</B> Anyone try to build Alessio&apos;s 1.4.x_merge_wcs branch against gt-trunk yet?<BR>
+<B>cholmes</B> I think this two meeting time isn&apos;t working out so well.<BR>
+<B>cholmes</B> It seems to just split the energy.<BR>
+<B>sfarber</B> gah.  That&apos;s too bad because the other time is 2:30am my time.<BR>
+<B>cholmes</B> Mine too...<BR>
+<B>groldan</B> yeah, seems to. I&apos;m not currently able to attend the morning one, though will be the next month or so<BR>
+<B>sfarber</B> Hmm, seems like the current problem (as in right now) is that Brent couldn&apos;t make this meeting and run it.  Shall we just have a meeting on our own?<BR>
+<B>groldan</B> I&apos;m just coming from a short vacation and reading this morning&apos;s log. So if someone have an agenda item we could make it<BR>
+<B>cholmes</B> Sure!<BR>
+<B>sfarber</B> gabriel, where are you finding this morning&apos;s log?<BR>
+<B>cholmes</B> we can use their same agenda.<BR>
+<B>cholmes</B> 0) What&apos;s everyone up to? 1) PSC yeah 2) FOSS4G publicity 3) development short term.<BR>
+<B>groldan</B> I&apos;ve got it on my skype window<BR>
+<B>cholmes</B> sfarber: <SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOS/2006/07/25/Skype%20Logs%20July%2025th" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOS/2006/07/25/Skype+Logs+July+25th<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN><BR>
+<B>groldan</B> now I see they&apos;re on the devel list too<BR>
+<B>sfarber</B> sweet, thanks.<BR>
+<B>cholmes</B> I sent a reply on their conversation to the devel list.<BR>
+&mdash; sfarber has changed the topic to: &quot;What&apos;s Everyone Up To?&quot;<BR>
+<B>cholmes</B> On topic 3.<BR>
+<B>cholmes</B> groldan, what&apos;re you up to?<BR>
+<B>cholmes</B> I&apos;ve seen some emails from someone in your company to udig list?<BR>
+<B>groldan</B> I&apos;m doing uDig stuff right now, but Mauricio is going to work on the HTTP binding for our CSW2 work<BR>
+<B>groldan</B> so I actually have a topic for geoserver:<BR>
+<B>cholmes</B> Cool.  Any thoughts on your CSW2 stuff coming in as a part of GeoServer?<BR>
+<B>groldan</B> I would like to base that CSW2 stuff on geoserver core<BR>
+<B>groldan</B> still pending the licensing issue<BR>
+<B>cholmes</B> If we get lgpl if I remember correct?  I&apos;d like the license issue to probably be the second thing the PSC tackles, after forming itself.<BR>
+<B>groldan</B> since there are chances that they&apos;ll donate it under an open licence in the future<BR>
+<B>cholmes</B> We&apos;re going to have to get contributor agreements, hopefully can get a lawyer to help, and that will also allow us to change licenses more easily in the future if need be.<BR>
+<B>groldan</B> In the mean time, I guess I could ask topp for a letter allowing us to base it on 1.4.x main?<BR>
+<B>groldan</B> or something like that<BR>
+<B>cholmes</B> Legally I&apos;m not sure that we really have all the rights to it.<BR>
+<B>cholmes</B> But we can put together saying that our portion of the code is/will be LGPL...<BR>
+<B>cholmes</B> which is probably a majority...<BR>
+<B>groldan</B> I could just get rid of using geos as a freamework and build a couple servlets myself, but I&apos;m just trying to bet on getting it alltogether in the longer term<BR>
+<B>cholmes</B> Cool, I&apos;m pretty confident we will manage it, no one seems against it, we just have to do the legal right thing.  But we can easily write that it&apos;s our intention...<BR>
+<B>cholmes</B> And that we&apos;re not going to enforce the GPL on stuff made off of the current stuff, ect.<BR>
+<B>groldan</B> nice, that would be enough for me to have something to work on &apos;in the mean time&apos; I guess<BR>
+<B>cholmes</B> Ok, let&apos;s discuss offline.  I can write a letter on our letterhead and send it, we can figure out what exactly it should say...<BR>
+<B>groldan</B> since finishing up this stuff involves merging some contributions to geotools and geoapi, but basically nothing new to geoserver but developing a new &quot;plugin&quot;<BR>
+<B>cholmes</B> probably should do one for BST as well.<BR>
+<B>cholmes</B> sfarber, what&apos;re you up to?  Trying to serve rasters I take it?<BR>
+<B>sfarber</B> Yeah, some of that.<BR>
+<B>sfarber</B> I&apos;m getting our system synced up with the latest geoservers (moving from 1.3.2-based branch to 1.4.x-based trunk), and<BR>
+<B>sfarber</B> then going to gomake sure my ArcSDE &quot;unique-id column&quot; logic made it into geotools trunk.  Then I&apos;d like to take a stab at ArcSDE based rasters, but I really have no idea what that will entail.<BR>
+<B>cholmes</B> Cool.  Did you ever manage to actually get your commit rights going?  I&apos;m pretty positive you got the requisite votes.<BR>
+<B>sfarber</B> Also, I&apos;m working on porting our web-based dataviewer (OLIVER <SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://maps.massgis.state.ma.us/massgis_viewer/" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">http://maps.massgis.state.ma.us/massgis_viewer/<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN>) over to use geoserver for vector drawing.<BR>
+<B>sfarber</B> Yeah, commit rights ...<BR>
+<B>cholmes</B> cool.<BR>
+<B>sfarber</B> I got the xircles account, but I don&apos;t think I got a despot to give me commit to the actual repository<BR>
+<B>cholmes</B> You&apos;re listed as a project developer actually: <SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://xircles.codehaus.org/projects/geoserver/members" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">http://xircles.codehaus.org/projects/geoserver/members<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN><BR>
+<B>cholmes</B> So I think Justin probably got you in.<BR>
+<B>cholmes</B> As for me, the only thing interesting I&apos;ve been up to is: <SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://geo.openplans.org/cholmes/tiger.html" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">http://geo.openplans.org/cholmes/tiger.html<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN><BR>
+<B>cholmes</B> We had mikeb, our intern, make some nicer SLD&apos;s, and got things working with Saul&apos;s squid stuff.<BR>
+<B>cholmes</B> I hope to announce it soon as a demo site, <SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://sigma.openplans.org/" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">http://sigma.openplans.org<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN> will be the location.<BR>
+<B>cholmes</B> Is owlman around?  He had an interesting email on udig.<BR>
+<B>cholmes</B> Playing with uml modeling of featureType stuff.<BR>
+<B>cholmes</B> Though actually, he&apos;s in australia, so the chances of him actually being on are very slim.<BR>
+<B>cholmes</B> As for the rest of the topics, not sure how much we have to say....<BR>
+<B>cholmes</B> PSC is picked, I need to make an official motion.<BR>
+<B>cholmes</B> groldan or sfarber, either of you going to foss4g conference?<BR>
+<B>cholmes</B> It looks like I&apos;ll make it.<BR>
+<B>sfarber</B> Nope, I&apos;ll be in NZ on my honeymoon.<BR>
+<B>groldan</B> I&apos;m not <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/sad.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
+<B>cholmes</B> Ah congratulations Saul.  That sounds like more fun than talking to a bunch of geo geeks <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/wink.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
+<B>cholmes</B> That&apos;s too bad groldan, we&apos;ll miss you.<BR>
+<B>sfarber</B> thanks.  I&apos;ll try to make it next year, though.<BR>
+<B>cholmes</B> And I don&apos;t think any of us are doing much in the way of short term development.<BR>
+<B>groldan</B> yeah, thanks. I was hoping to be able until the last minute, but don&apos;t looks like it&apos;ll be possible<BR>
+<B>cholmes</B> Any other topics?<BR>
+<B>groldan</B> not really here<BR>
+<B>sfarber</B> nope, I&apos;m good.<BR>
+<B>cholmes</B> Cool, thanks for chatting.  Any volunteers to post our little chat?<BR>
+<B>groldan</B> np<BR>
+<B>groldan</B> I&apos;ll do<BR>
+<B>sfarber</B> I can do it.  Any action items to highlight?<BR>
+<B>sfarber</B> I defer to groldan<BR>
+<B>cholmes</B> cool.  Not really, just say we met and reviewed the topics from the morning.<BR>
+<B>groldan</B> ok, thanks for attending. Hope we can fix the timing soon</P>
         <STYLE>
         .diffadded{background: #ddffdd;padding:1px 1px 1px 4px;border-left: 4px solid darkgreen;}
         .diffdeleted{color:#999;background: #ffdddd;padding: 1px 1px 1px 4px;border-left: 4px solid darkred;}
@@ -630,22 +711,180 @@
     <DIV style="margin-top:50px; border:1px solid #d3d3d3;">
         <DIV style="background-color:#E5E5E5; height:30px; padding:5px; margin-bottom:5px; border-bottom:1px solid #d3d3d3;">
             <DIV style="float:left">
-                <H4 style="margin:0; padding:0 ">Changes between <A href="http://goopen.org/display/MULE/2006/07/18/Mule's%20on%20the%20O'Reilly%20Open%20Source%20Radar?pageVersion=1">revision 1</A> and <A href="http://goopen.org/display/MULE/2006/07/18/Mule's%20on%20the%20O'Reilly%20Open%20Source%20Radar">revision 2</A>:</H4>
+                <H4 style="margin:0; padding:0 ">Changes between <A href="http://goopen.org/display/GEOS/2006/07/25/Tuesday,%20July%2025,%202006%20-%20second%20meeting?pageVersion=2">revision 2</A> and <A href="http://goopen.org/display/GEOS/2006/07/25/Tuesday,%20July%2025,%202006%20-%20second%20meeting">revision 3</A>:</H4>
             </DIV>
             <DIV style="float:right" class="smalltext">
-            <A href="http://goopen.org/pages/viewpreviouspageversions.action?pageId=58158">view all revisions</A> |
-            <A href="http://goopen.org/pages/revertpagebacktoversion.action?pageId=58158&version=1">revert page to version 1</A>
+            <A href="http://goopen.org/pages/viewpreviouspageversions.action?pageId=58649">view all revisions</A> |
+            <A href="http://goopen.org/pages/revertpagebacktoversion.action?pageId=58649&version=2">revert page to version 2</A>
             </DIV>
         </DIV>
         <DIV style="margin:5px;">
             <TABLE>
-                <TR><TD valign="top" class="diffnav" width="1%"><A name="change0"></A>&nbsp;</TD><TD valign="top" class="diffnav" width="1%"><A href="#change1" title="Next change"><IMG src="http://docs.codehaus.org/images/icons/nav_down.gif" border="0" width="16" height="16" hspace="1" vspace="1"></A><TD class="diffadded">&nbsp;</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">!http://conferences.oreillynet.com/images/oscon2006/oscon_header_587x102.gif!</TD></TR>
+                <TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">{excerpt}</TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">What&apos;s everyone up to? (the ones that didn&apos;t made the early meeting)</TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">{excerpt}</TD></TR>
 <TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">&nbsp;</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD valign="top" class="diffnav" width="1%"><A name="change1"></A><A href="#change0" title="Previous change"><IMG src="http://docs.codehaus.org/images/icons/nav_up.gif" border="0" width="16" height="16" hspace="1" vspace="1"></A></TD><TD valign="top" class="diffnav" width="1%">&nbsp;<TD class="diffdeleted">*Mule&apos;s on the [O&apos;Reilly Radar|http://conferences.oreillynet.com/pub/w/46/radar.html] at [OSCON 2006|http://conferences.oreillynet.com/oscon/].*</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">&nbsp;</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">[More info...|http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/os2006/view/e_sess/9455]</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD valign="top" class="diffnav" width="1%"><A name="change1"></A>&nbsp;</TD><TD valign="top" class="diffnav" width="1%">&nbsp;<TD class="diffadded">*Mule&apos;s on the* *[*O&apos;Reilly Radar*|http://conferences.oreillynet.com/pub/w/46/radar.html]* *at* *[*OSCON 2006*|http://conferences.oreillynet.com/oscon/]**.*  [More info...|http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/os2006/view/e_sess/9455]</TD></TR>
+<TR><TD valign="top" class="diffnav" width="1%"><A name="change0"></A>&nbsp;</TD><TD valign="top" class="diffnav" width="1%"><A href="#change1" title="Next change"><IMG src="http://docs.codehaus.org/images/icons/nav_down.gif" border="0" width="16" height="16" hspace="1" vspace="1"></A><TD class="diffdeleted"><SPAN class="diffremovedchars">&lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;</SPAN> seems pretty quiet </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">excellent, that means my IRC isn&apos;t busted. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">Anyone try to build Alessio&apos;s 1.4.x_merge_wcs branch against gt-trunk yet? </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">I think this two meeting time isn&apos;t working out so well. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">It seems to just split the energy. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">gah. That&apos;s too bad because the other time is 2:30am my time. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">Mine too... </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">yeah, seems to. I&apos;m not currently able to attend the morning one, though will be the next month or so </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">Hmm, seems like the current problem (as in right now) is that Brent couldn&apos;t make this meeting and run it. Shall we just have a meeting on our own? </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">I&apos;m just coming from a short vacation and reading this morning&apos;s log. So if someone have an agenda item we could make it </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">Sure! </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">gabriel, where are you finding this morning&apos;s log? </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">we can use their same agenda. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">0) What&apos;s everyone up to? 1) PSC yeah 2) FOSS4G publicity 3) development short term. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">I&apos;ve got it on my skype window </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">sfarber: http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOS/2006/07/25/Skype+Logs+July+25th </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">now I see they&apos;re on the devel list too </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">sweet, thanks. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">I sent a reply on their conversation to the devel list. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD valign="top" class="diffnav" width="1%"><A name="change0"></A>&nbsp;</TD><TD valign="top" class="diffnav" width="1%">&nbsp;<TD class="diffadded"><SPAN class="diffaddedchars">*Jesse_Eichar77*</SPAN> seems pretty quiet </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">excellent, that means my IRC isn&apos;t busted. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">Anyone try to build Alessio&apos;s 1.4.x_merge_wcs branch against gt-trunk yet? </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">I think this two meeting time isn&apos;t working out so well. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">It seems to just split the energy. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">gah. That&apos;s too bad because the other time is 2:30am my time. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">Mine too... </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">yeah, seems to. I&apos;m not currently able to attend the morning one, though will be the next month or so </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">Hmm, seems like the current problem (as in right now) is that Brent couldn&apos;t make this meeting and run it. Shall we just have a meeting on our own? </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">I&apos;m just coming from a short vacation and reading this morning&apos;s log. So if someone have an agenda item we could make it </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">Sure! </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">gabriel, where are you finding this morning&apos;s log? </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">we can use their same agenda. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">0) What&apos;s everyone up to? 1) PSC yeah 2) FOSS4G publicity 3) development short term. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">I&apos;ve got it on my skype window </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">sfarber: http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOS/2006/07/25/Skype+Logs+July+25th </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">now I see they&apos;re on the devel list too </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">sweet, thanks. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">I sent a reply on their conversation to the devel list. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">--- sfarber has changed the topic to: &quot;What&apos;s Everyone Up To?&quot;</TD></TR>
+<TR><TD valign="top" class="diffnav" width="1%"><A name="change1"></A><A href="#change0" title="Previous change"><IMG src="http://docs.codehaus.org/images/icons/nav_up.gif" border="0" width="16" height="16" hspace="1" vspace="1"></A></TD><TD valign="top" class="diffnav" width="1%">&nbsp;<TD class="diffdeleted"><SPAN class="diffremovedchars">&lt;cholmes&gt;</SPAN> On topic 3. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">groldan, what&apos;re you up to? </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">I&apos;ve seen some emails from someone in your company to udig list? </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">I&apos;m doing uDig stuff right now, but Mauricio is going to work on the HTTP binding for our CSW2 work </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">so I actually have a topic for geoserver: </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">Cool. Any thoughts on your CSW2 stuff coming in as a part of GeoServer? </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">I would like to base that CSW2 stuff on geoserver core </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">still pending the licensing issue </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">If we get lgpl if I remember correct? I&apos;d like the license issue to probably be the second thing the PSC tackles, after forming itself. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">since there are chances that they&apos;ll donate it under an open licence in the future </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">We&apos;re going to have to get contributor agreements, hopefully can get a lawyer to help, and that will also allow us to change licenses more easily in the future if need be. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">In the mean time, I guess I could ask topp for a letter allowing us to base it on 1.4.x main? </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">or something like that </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">Legally I&apos;m not sure that we really have all the rights to it. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">But we can put together saying that our portion of the code is/will be LGPL... </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">which is probably a majority... </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">I could just get rid of using geos as a freamework and build a couple servlets myself, but I&apos;m just trying to bet on getting it alltogether in the longer term </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">Cool, I&apos;m pretty confident we will manage it, no one seems against it, we just have to do the legal right thing. But we can easily write that it&apos;s our intention... </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">And that we&apos;re not going to enforce the GPL on stuff made off of the current stuff, ect. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">nice, that would be enough for me to have something to work on &apos;in the mean time&apos; I guess </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">Ok, let&apos;s discuss offline. I can write a letter on our letterhead and send it, we can figure out what exactly it should say... </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">since finishing up this stuff involves merging some contributions to geotools and geoapi, but basically nothing new to geoserver but developing a new &quot;plugin&quot; </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">probably should do one for BST as well. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">sfarber, what&apos;re you up to? Trying to serve rasters I take it? </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">Yeah, some of that. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">I&apos;m getting our system synced up with the latest geoservers (moving from 1.3.2-based branch to 1.4.x-based trunk), and </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">then going to gomake sure my ArcSDE &quot;unique-id column&quot; logic made it into geotools trunk. Then I&apos;d like to take a stab at ArcSDE based rasters, but I really have no idea what that will entail. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">Cool. Did you ever manage to actually get your commit rights going? I&apos;m pretty positive you got the requisite votes. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">Also, I&apos;m working on porting our web-based dataviewer (OLIVER http://maps.massgis.state.ma.us/massgis_viewer/) over to use geoserver for vector drawing. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">Yeah, commit rights ... </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">cool. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">I got the xircles account, but I don&apos;t think I got a despot to give me commit to the actual repository </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">You&apos;re listed as a project developer actually: http://xircles.codehaus.org/projects/geoserver/members </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">So I think Justin probably got you in. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">As for me, the only thing interesting I&apos;ve been up to is: http://geo.openplans.org/cholmes/tiger.html </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">We had mikeb, our intern, make some nicer SLD&apos;s, and got things working with Saul&apos;s squid stuff. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">I hope to announce it soon as a demo site, http://sigma.openplans.org will be the location. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">Is owlman around? He had an interesting email on udig. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">Playing with uml modeling of featureType stuff. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">Though actually, he&apos;s in australia, so the chances of him actually being on are very slim. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">As for the rest of the topics, not sure how much we have to say.... </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">PSC is picked, I need to make an official motion. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">groldan or sfarber, either of you going to foss4g conference? </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">It looks like I&apos;ll make it. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">Nope, I&apos;ll be in NZ on my honeymoon. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">I&apos;m not :( </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">Ah congratulations Saul. That sounds like more fun than talking to a bunch of geo geeks ;) </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">That&apos;s too bad groldan, we&apos;ll miss you. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">thanks. I&apos;ll try to make it next year, though. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">And I don&apos;t think any of us are doing much in the way of short term development. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">yeah, thanks. I was hoping to be able until the last minute, but don&apos;t looks like it&apos;ll be possible </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">Any other topics? </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">not really here </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">nope, I&apos;m good. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">Cool, thanks for chatting. Any volunteers to post our little chat? </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">np </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">I&apos;ll do </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">I can do it. Any action items to highlight? </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">I defer to groldan </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">cool. Not really, just say we met and reviewed the topics from the morning. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">ok, thanks for attending. Hope we can fix the timing soon </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD valign="top" class="diffnav" width="1%"><A name="change1"></A>&nbsp;</TD><TD valign="top" class="diffnav" width="1%">&nbsp;<TD class="diffadded"><SPAN class="diffaddedchars">*cholmes*</SPAN> On topic 3. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">groldan, what&apos;re you up to? </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">I&apos;ve seen some emails from someone in your company to udig list? </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">I&apos;m doing uDig stuff right now, but Mauricio is going to work on the HTTP binding for our CSW2 work </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">so I actually have a topic for geoserver: </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">Cool. Any thoughts on your CSW2 stuff coming in as a part of GeoServer? </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">I would like to base that CSW2 stuff on geoserver core </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">still pending the licensing issue </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">If we get lgpl if I remember correct? I&apos;d like the license issue to probably be the second thing the PSC tackles, after forming itself. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">since there are chances that they&apos;ll donate it under an open licence in the future </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">We&apos;re going to have to get contributor agreements, hopefully can get a lawyer to help, and that will also allow us to change licenses more easily in the future if need be. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">In the mean time, I guess I could ask topp for a letter allowing us to base it on 1.4.x main? </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">or something like that </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">Legally I&apos;m not sure that we really have all the rights to it. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">But we can put together saying that our portion of the code is/will be LGPL... </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">which is probably a majority... </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">I could just get rid of using geos as a freamework and build a couple servlets myself, but I&apos;m just trying to bet on getting it alltogether in the longer term </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">Cool, I&apos;m pretty confident we will manage it, no one seems against it, we just have to do the legal right thing. But we can easily write that it&apos;s our intention... </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">And that we&apos;re not going to enforce the GPL on stuff made off of the current stuff, ect. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">nice, that would be enough for me to have something to work on &apos;in the mean time&apos; I guess </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">Ok, let&apos;s discuss offline. I can write a letter on our letterhead and send it, we can figure out what exactly it should say... </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">since finishing up this stuff involves merging some contributions to geotools and geoapi, but basically nothing new to geoserver but developing a new &quot;plugin&quot; </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">probably should do one for BST as well. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">sfarber, what&apos;re you up to? Trying to serve rasters I take it? </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">Yeah, some of that. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">I&apos;m getting our system synced up with the latest geoservers (moving from 1.3.2-based branch to 1.4.x-based trunk), and </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">then going to gomake sure my ArcSDE &quot;unique-id column&quot; logic made it into geotools trunk. Then I&apos;d like to take a stab at ArcSDE based rasters, but I really have no idea what that will entail. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">Cool. Did you ever manage to actually get your commit rights going? I&apos;m pretty positive you got the requisite votes. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">Also, I&apos;m working on porting our web-based dataviewer (OLIVER http://maps.massgis.state.ma.us/massgis_viewer/) over to use geoserver for vector drawing. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">Yeah, commit rights ... </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">cool. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">I got the xircles account, but I don&apos;t think I got a despot to give me commit to the actual repository </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">You&apos;re listed as a project developer actually: http://xircles.codehaus.org/projects/geoserver/members </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">So I think Justin probably got you in. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">As for me, the only thing interesting I&apos;ve been up to is: http://geo.openplans.org/cholmes/tiger.html </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">We had mikeb, our intern, make some nicer SLD&apos;s, and got things working with Saul&apos;s squid stuff. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">I hope to announce it soon as a demo site, http://sigma.openplans.org will be the location. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">Is owlman around? He had an interesting email on udig. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">Playing with uml modeling of featureType stuff. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">Though actually, he&apos;s in australia, so the chances of him actually being on are very slim. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">As for the rest of the topics, not sure how much we have to say.... </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">PSC is picked, I need to make an official motion. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">groldan or sfarber, either of you going to foss4g conference? </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">It looks like I&apos;ll make it. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">Nope, I&apos;ll be in NZ on my honeymoon. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">I&apos;m not :( </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">Ah congratulations Saul. That sounds like more fun than talking to a bunch of geo geeks ;) </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">That&apos;s too bad groldan, we&apos;ll miss you. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">thanks. I&apos;ll try to make it next year, though. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">And I don&apos;t think any of us are doing much in the way of short term development. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">yeah, thanks. I was hoping to be able until the last minute, but don&apos;t looks like it&apos;ll be possible </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">Any other topics? </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">not really here </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">nope, I&apos;m good. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">Cool, thanks for chatting. Any volunteers to post our little chat? </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">np </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">I&apos;ll do </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">I can do it. Any action items to highlight? </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">I defer to groldan </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">cool. Not really, just say we met and reviewed the topics from the morning. </TD></TR>
+<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">ok, thanks for attending. Hope we can fix the timing soon </TD></TR>
 
             </TABLE>
         </DIV>
@@ -655,7 +894,7 @@
                 </TR>
                                                 <TR>
                     <TD valign="top">
-                                                    <B><A href="http://docs.codehaus.org/display/JRUBY/2006/07/17/InfoQ%20is%20covering%20our%20move%20from%20SourceForge%20to%20Codehaus">InfoQ is covering our move from SourceForge to Codehaus (created)</A></B>
+                                                    <B><A href="http://docs.codehaus.org/display/RUBYRULES/2006/07/25/In%20London">In London (created)</A></B>
                         
                                                                                                       <BR>
                             <SPAN class="smalltext"><STYLE>
@@ -671,18 +910,20 @@
 <DIV id="PageContent">
      <DIV style="color: #666666; font-size: 10px;">
                     News
-                            created by <B>    <A href="http://goopen.org/display/~enebo">Thomas E Enebo</A></B>  (<A href="mailto:enebo@acm.org">enebo@acm.org</A>)        on Jul 17, 2006 21:36
+                            created by <B>    <A href="http://goopen.org/display/~michaelneale">Michael Neale</A></B>  (<A href="mailto:michael.neale@gmail.com">michael.neale@gmail.com</A>)        on Jul 25, 2006 15:16
         </DIV>
     <DIV style="border-top:1px solid #d3d3d3;">
                 <IMG src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/blogentry_16.gif" height="16" width="16" border="0" style="float:right;" alt="News">
             </DIV>
-    <P>This <SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://www.infoq.com/news/JRuby-Leaves-SourceForge" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">article<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN> at <SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://www.infoq.com/" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">InfoQ<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN> talks about some of the reasons why we are moving from Sourceforge to InfoQ.</P>
+    <P>Finally made the epic journey to London. Jetlag and climate shock are now a bad memory. 747s are nasty for long haul, Airbus much nicer (that little bit more room next to you).</P>
+
+<P>Not sure how much time I will get to hack around on ruby rules, as I have to play tourist for some time whilst spending the rest on the day job. At present I am fleshing out the fact handling for duck typinig specifically, then back to the core engine.&nbsp;</P>
     </DIV></SPAN>
                                                                       </TD>
                 </TR>
                                                 <TR>
                     <TD valign="top">
-                                                    <B><A href="http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTOOLS/2006/07/17/IRC%20Meeting%20-%2017%20July%202006">IRC Meeting - 17 July 2006 (created)</A></B>
+                                                    <B><A href="http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOS/2006/07/25/Updated%20Oracle%20DataStore">Updated Oracle DataStore (created)</A></B>
                         
                                                                                                       <BR>
                             <SPAN class="smalltext"><STYLE>
@@ -698,409 +939,18 @@
 <DIV id="PageContent">
      <DIV style="color: #666666; font-size: 10px;">
                     News
-                            created by <B>    <A href="http://goopen.org/display/~rgould">Richard Gould</A></B>  (<A href="mailto:rgould@refractions.net">rgould@refractions.net</A>)        on Jul 17, 2006 15:35
+                            created by <B>    <A href="http://goopen.org/display/~cholmes">Chris Holmes</A></B>  (<A href="mailto:cholmes@openplans.org">cholmes@openplans.org</A>)        on Jul 25, 2006 14:40
         </DIV>
     <DIV style="border-top:1px solid #d3d3d3;">
                 <IMG src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/blogentry_16.gif" height="16" width="16" border="0" style="float:right;" alt="News">
             </DIV>
-    
-<P>1: 2.2 Status<BR>
-2: GridCoverage Branch Status<BR>
-3: Build system improvements<BR>
-4: WFS New Feature FID Generation<BR>
-5: Index shapefile GPL clarification</P>
-
-<P>rgould: Ok, first item: 2.2 status<BR>
-rgould: I have completed all of the remaining deprecation items that Jody listed in his email last week.<BR>
-simboss_: hi all<BR>
-rgould: The mentioned email is here: <SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://www.mail-archive.com/geotools-devel@lists.sourceforge.net/msg03374.html" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">http://www.mail-archive.com/geotools-devel@lists.sourceforge.net/msg03374.html<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN><BR>
-rgould: The only problems I encountered were that several sections (*.gml) were un-deprecated<BR>
-rgould: and that removing some deprecated code from LiteRenderer breaks the build<BR>
-rgould: so I left them<BR>
-aaime: Richard, how did you distinguish stuff that has been deprecated long time<BR>
-aaime: and the one that has been deprecated in 2.2?<BR>
-rgould: Jody built the 2.0.x javadocs<BR>
-rgould: and it listed all of the sections that were deprecated (see the attachment to his email)<BR>
-aaime: Ah, I see. Good<BR>
-acuster: the online docs have been tagged as &quot;out of date&quot; so 2.2 should not block on the docs<BR>
-rgould: Then all of the tasks are done.<BR>
-rgould: <SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTOOLS/Tasks%20for%202.2.0%20release" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTOOLS/Tasks+for+2.2.0+release<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN><BR>
-aaime: Ready to release then?<BR>
-acuster: where will the 2.2.0 javadocs live?<BR>
-rgould: Looks like it. I will send out an email before I do so, to make sure there isn&apos;t anything missing.<BR>
-acuster: on .fr?<BR>
-rgould: I&apos;m not sure. There should be a zip file distributed with the release that contains the javadocs<BR>
-acuster: I need a stable link for the website<BR>
-rgould: but they should be online somewhere<BR>
-acuster: isn&apos;t that part of the release process?<BR>
-rgould: I don&apos;t think there is anything on the release page about posting the javadocs online.<BR>
-rgould: There needs to be though.<BR>
-rgould: I&apos;m looking at the navigation bar on codehaus, and under &quot;Develop&quot; there is a link to javadocs on udig.refractions.net<BR>
-acuster: yeah, that&apos;s trunk<BR>
-rgould: to the 2.3.x javadocs specifically<BR>
-acuster: that&apos;s why we need one for 2.2 for the users<BR>
-acuster: .fr gives us 2.2, 2.3 and something else<BR>
-aaime: cd ..<BR>
-acuster: <SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://javadoc.geotools.fr/" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">http://javadoc.geotools.fr/<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN><BR>
-aaime: (sorry, wrong window)<BR>
-acuster: oh, and trunk (which is 2.3 for now)<BR>
-rgould: I would be for putting the javadocs up on javadoc.geotools.fr<BR>
-acuster: no.<BR>
-acuster: they <B>are</B> up on javadoc.geotools.fr<BR>
-aaime: That reminds me of a continuous build requirement: we would need a continous build for selected branches, and publishing the javadocs would be one of its duties<BR>
-acuster: the question is if we rely on that off-site server<BR>
-acuster: right now Martin has to upload new versions of the javadocs<BR>
-acuster: if we don&apos;t have room on the confluence sites, then we should use .fr for now.<BR>
-rgould: Hmm I don&apos;t know if we can easily put them up on codehaus<BR>
-rgould: i&apos;m not sure if they grant us a section to dump files or not<BR>
-rgould: Need more information from Martin<BR>
-acuster: okay, we&apos;ll use .fr until further notice. /me adds the link<BR>
-rgould: I think it would be best to have them on codehaus<BR>
-rgould: But if we have to force it through Confluence, that would be a real pain.<BR>
-acuster: sorry, not confluence<BR>
-acuster confuses codehaus and confluence<BR>
-aaime: It would be nicer if the maven built site could be published (provided that it works...)<BR>
-rgould: agreed<BR>
-acuster: so when can 2.2.0 go out?<BR>
-aaime: I&apos;d say to generate aggregated javadocs and call it done<BR>
-rgould: well, as long as there are no objections, as soon as I can make the release<BR>
-rgould: yup<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: objections<BR>
-rgould: generating javadocs is part of the release process<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/smile.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
-aaime: Building the maven site and publishing is something we should aim at for the next release<BR>
-rgould: What&apos;s up Jesse_Eichar77?<BR>
-aaime: Otherwise we&apos;ll release 2.2 in September <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/smile.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
-rgould: Yeah, I won&apos;t worry about it<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: Well we can release 2.2 but WFS has quite a few bugs that I&apos;d like to fix before releasing.<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: a final release at any rate.<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: that&apos;s all.<BR>
-acuster: how long will it take<BR>
-acuster: ?<BR>
-rgould: Do we want to give a cut-off time? End of the week?<BR>
-acuster: do you know what the bugs are?<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: Yes I do.<BR>
-acuster: 2.2 is <B>way</B> overdue<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: Well We can release and do a 2.2.1 very soon.<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: its just that the bugs are pretty severe.  At least with regard to editing.<BR>
-acuster: how long will they take to fix? <BR>
-acuster: does anyone have any time?<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: I&apos;m working on it full time right now.<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: I&apos;d say we can do the release friday and what ever bugs I still have outstanding can be done on 2.2.1<BR>
-acuster: rgould, you&apos;re going to cut the release right?<BR>
-rgould: correct<BR>
-rgould: unless someone else wants to<BR>
-rgould: but I am the most familiar with the process<BR>
-acuster: so Jesse_Eichar77 needs to contact you when it&apos;s &quot;good enough&quot;<BR>
-rgould: I&apos;ll probably do the release on Friday anyway<BR>
-rgould: Ok. Let&apos;s move on<BR>
-rgould: 2) Grid Coverage branch status<BR>
-rgould: aaime, simboss_ ?<BR>
-simboss_: I am here guys<BR>
-simboss_: situation is as follows:<BR>
-simboss_: Martin started with merging referencing<BR>
-simboss_: and coverage<BR>
-simboss_: he has done with referencing<BR>
-simboss_: but he has given up pon coverage<BR>
-simboss_: due to lack of time<BR>
-simboss_: here is the back up plan<BR>
-simboss_: I merged his work on the coverage branch last week<BR>
-simboss_: in order to align the branch with trunk<BR>
-simboss_: then I started to merge back to trunk<BR>
-simboss_: on my machine<BR>
-simboss_: up to now<BR>
-simboss_: I am done with the following modules<BR>
-simboss_: api<BR>
-simboss_: referencing<BR>
-simboss_: main<BR>
-simboss_: coverage<BR>
-simboss_: streaming_renderer<BR>
-simboss_: shape_renderer<BR>
-simboss_: and also<BR>
-simboss_: all the others build and install fine<BR>
-simboss_: At this point I would like to commit these changes to trunk<BR>
-simboss_: in order to have people evaluate them<BR>
-acuster: congratulations on all that work!<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: Nice!<BR>
-simboss_: at the same time<BR>
-simboss_: I can start with the plugins<BR>
-simboss_: so if people are happy with the first bunch of mdoules<BR>
-simboss_: before the end of the week<BR>
-simboss_: I can commit all the others<BR>
-simboss_: that is<BR>
-simboss_: all the plugins<BR>
-simboss_: after that<BR>
-simboss_: we can start<BR>
-simboss_: looking for bugs<BR>
-acuster: you could be totally merged by the end of the week?<BR>
-rgould: hi jgarnett <BR>
-simboss_: I am pretty positive I can<BR>
-aaime: I&apos;d say +1 to commit the intermediate work so<BR>
-simboss_: once the main modules are done<BR>
-jgarnett: sorry I am late <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/sad.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
-rgould: we&apos;re talking about gc branch<BR>
-aaime: that I can eventually help him<BR>
-simboss_: plguins work<BR>
-simboss_: is about replacing the old ones<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: I&apos;m +1 to merge as well<BR>
-simboss_: which means not much midn ork .-)<BR>
-jgarnett: I am at about 60% of IP check, hopefully that is not causing problems for the merge?<BR>
-simboss_: It should not<BR>
-acuster: how big is PMC now?<BR>
-jgarnett: it is at 7<BR>
-acuster: 3 for, none against: rgould, jgarnett?<BR>
-jgarnett: so need 5 to cause damage I think ...<BR>
-jgarnett: I am waiting for someone to send me the logs I missed.<BR>
-rgould: one sec<BR>
-jgarnett: unless you want to recap.<BR>
-rgould: i&apos;ll paste them for you<BR>
-rgould: i&apos;m +1<BR>
-jgarnett: ah looking at history, dude you got the go ahead to merge, pleaes just commit things as you are done with them.<BR>
-jgarnett: send email to the module maintainer(s) as they are impacted asking for a review.<BR>
-acuster: Wohoo!<BR>
-jgarnett: PMC is not needed <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/wink.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
-jgarnett: (am I reading that right? we did decided to do the GC merge, now that it is happening only email needs to go out ... right?)<BR>
-CIA-3: 03jgarnett * r20575 10geotools/gt/ext/shape/ (67 files in 18 dirs): IP review for indexed shapefile - oh why can&apos;t we end this cruel experiment<BR>
-simboss_: summarizing<BR>
-rgould: I think so jgarnett <BR>
-simboss_: tomorrow<BR>
-CIA-3: 03jgarnett * r20576 10geotools/gt/ext/shape/review.txt: review.txt actually added jesse please review<BR>
-simboss_: I will do an update + a complete build<BR>
-simboss_: and then if everything builds<BR>
-simboss_: I will commit everything<BR>
-simboss_: and i will start wi th plugins<BR>
-simboss_: just an annotation<BR>
-jgarnett: how do I talk to gbot - want to add &quot;index shapefile GPL clairification&quot;<BR>
-jgarnett: thanxs.<BR>
-rgould: ok.. let&apos;s move on<BR>
-rgould: 3) Build system improvements<BR>
-rgould: aaime?<BR>
-aaime: Ok<BR>
-aaime: I&apos;m trying to get clover in<BR>
-rgould: (sorry, be back in a sec)<BR>
-aaime: Got again an open source license for it, just need<BR>
-aaime: to add a workaround for an obscure clover bug<BR>
-aaime: What scares me, is that main can be coverage tested, and code coverate is around 30%<BR>
-aaime: Sob ;-(<BR>
-acuster: what does that mean?<BR>
-acuster: clover only sees 30%?<BR>
-aaime: Only 30% of the code is used at least once in the unit tests...<BR>
-acuster: ah<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: that really isn&apos;t very good.  We&apos;re supposed to have what 60%?<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: 80%?<BR>
-aaime: Now, I remember old times when geotools could not be released under 60%<BR>
-aaime: Jesse, exactly<BR>
-aaime: 30% is really too low<BR>
-rgould is back<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: that is.  Is there anyway to tell what is missed with clover?<BR>
-aaime: Now, I understand the open source project nature, and asking 80% may be too much<BR>
-acuster: can clover id all the &quot;non covered&quot; code?<BR>
-aaime: but 60%, well, it&apos;s something worth<BR>
-aaime: Sure<BR>
-aaime: Line by line<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: ok thats good at least.<BR>
-aaime: I guess we can&apos;t ask 60% for 2.2.x<BR>
-aaime: But for 2.3.x, hum, what do you think?<BR>
-jgarnett: I imagine for main that the other testcases cover bits of it in passing?<BR>
-aaime: Yes Jody, you are right<BR>
-jgarnett: aaime I do not think we can set a minimum bar at this time ... we got bigger fish to fry.<BR>
-jgarnett: (yum fish)<BR>
-aaime: Modularized build does indeed hide actual code coverage<BR>
-aaime: I&apos;m trying to get an aggregated report, I&apos;ll let you know<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: that would be interesting because the coverage was probably higher when referencing and render were part of main.<BR>
-aaime: Yet, not having a way to know what&apos;s covered and what&apos; not is bad<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: (and coverage)<BR>
-rgould: it would be nice if we could integrate it with cruise control and have up to date reports available<BR>
-aaime: Catalog packages for example has 0% coverage <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/smile.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
-aaime: Yes, agreed, who is going to provide cc or continuum thought?<BR>
-rgould: Well we have a cc instance running here<BR>
-jgarnett: both refractions and topp have offered.<BR>
-jgarnett: (but lack time)<BR>
-aaime: Well, once the gc merge is done, I may be interested<BR>
-aaime: but I need access to those machines <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/sad.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
-jgarnett: I would like to recommend that a couple people have access to any box, so we do not get another droid box sending us hatemail <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/wink.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
-aaime: Indeed<BR>
-rgould: aaime, i&apos;ll see if it can be arranged<BR>
-jgarnett: TOPP is well situtated, they offered me access to oracle for testing, perhaps refractions can place nice as well? Failing that the OSGEO people have some machines available for abuse via telascience.<BR>
-rgould: Ok. Shall we move on?<BR>
-rgould: 4) WFS New Feature FID Generation<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: lets do that last.<BR>
-rgould: ok<BR>
-rgould: 5)  Index shapefile GPL clarification<BR>
-jgarnett: Okay jesse you are still on the spot <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/wink.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
-jgarnett: Jesse your indexed shapefile module has some GPL notes .. these notes give people alot of grief when they look at the geoTools code base.<BR>
-jgarnett: I would like to see about changing the note to be (C) 2002-2004 The Open Planning Project<BR>
-jgarnett: aka the fact that TOPP made the same code available via GPL, has <B>no effect</B> on how it was donated to the GeoTools project ...<BR>
-jgarnett: cholmes is that a fair assesment?<BR>
-jgarnett: jesse this is your responsibility as module maintainer, so I am actually asking you<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: Sure ask away but I&apos;m afraid I don&apos;t know what can be done about this.<BR>
-jgarnett: is cholmes alive?<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: He was this morning but not during this meeting.<BR>
-cholmes: yeah<BR>
-jgarnett: well we can review email on the subject.<BR>
-cholmes: sorry, reading and trying to figure out what was asked.<BR>
-jgarnett: I am trying to clairfiy something that came up in the ip check of indexed shapefile.<BR>
-cholmes: where is the copyright to us?<BR>
-cholmes: In indexed shapefile?<BR>
-jgarnett: it is in a couple places, indexed shapefile is the first place alphabetically<BR>
-cholmes: I&apos;m pretty sure any place it is is an accident.<BR>
-cholmes: From a quick jalopy with the wrong jalopy file.<BR>
-cholmes: So yes, change anything that&apos;s GPL to TOPP to LGPL to geotools.<BR>
-cholmes: that was always the intent.<BR>
-cholmes: Anything that geotools wants from geoServer is theirs to have.<BR>
-aaime: Pretty bold statement Chris <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/smile.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
-jgarnett: okay so we are cool, (C) TOPP can stay to indicate prior ownership ... and then (C) PMC ...<BR>
-jgarnett: jesse the file has been updated, the review.txt file will need to make a note of the resolution.<BR>
-jgarnett: that is it for this one...<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: ok<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: Next item then?<BR>
-jgarnett: (aside: existing text is fine, notes the resolution on the GPL thing)<BR>
-jgarnett: yes, next agenda item jesse - floor is yours<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: OK.<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: THis is a technical Geotools/WFS issue <BR>
-cholmes: (sorry was distracted), no go ahead and remove the copyright of TOPP.<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: According to the Datastore API.  A datastore has the right to decide what the FID of a new feature is.  <BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: In the Case of  a WFS how can this be done?  Take the case where the WFS is geoserver and is backed on to a PostGIS.<BR>
-jgarnett: (aside: (C) to TOPP is fine, it was the GPL note that hurt people when they did their review, GPL==Hands off for some)<BR>
-jgarnett: Jesse, can I answer?<BR>
-jgarnett: And the answer is not going to be pretty.<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: sure<BR>
-jgarnett: I need you to review the FeatureStore API in GeoAPI, and then we can have a breakout IRC on the topic.<BR>
-jgarnett: In short the Transaction, added FIDS relationship is interesting.<BR>
-jgarnett: And we did not get it correct for GeoTools, the revised workflow is captured in GeoAPI and is something we need to migrate to.<BR>
-jgarnett: \In short Transaction.commit actually reports back the added FIDs.<BR>
-jgarnett: not the add operation itself.<BR>
-jgarnett: because that is the only time in the workflow, for WFS and for a normal database, where we will actually know what the heck is going on.<BR>
-jgarnett: If needed I can take 1 min and find links and we can walkthrough the expected workflow now, the javadocs are complete and all in order.<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: That doesn&apos;t really help for 2.2 though.<BR>
-jgarnett: (and the change would not break much existing code as they do not expect a result from transaction commit.<BR>
-jgarnett: depends if you want to fix the problem for 2.2.x?<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: I do.  We can&apos;t edit WFS without it.<BR>
-jgarnett: aka I do not expect GeoAPI featureStore<BR>
-cholmes: FID inserts actually get more interesting with WFS 1.1<BR>
-jgarnett: I expect us to revise the DataStore api to fix this problem.<BR>
-jgarnett: (GeoAPI FeatureStore is just where I have documented the fix)<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: I see.  SO for now a hack will be ok and I can do the correct thing later on.<BR>
-cholmes: There&apos;s a default of &apos;Generate New&apos; (what happens currently), but also &apos;UseExisting&apos;, and &apos;Replace Duplicate&apos;<BR>
-jgarnett: no we can do the right fix now<BR>
-jgarnett: I just needed someone to ask for it.<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: I&apos;m not sure I believe you.<BR>
-jgarnett: okay?<BR>
-jgarnett: comes down to a LockRequest and a LockResponse object...<BR>
-jgarnett: <SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://geoapi.sourceforge.net/2.0/javadoc/org/opengis/feature/LockRequest.html" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">http://geoapi.sourceforge.net/2.0/javadoc/org/opengis/feature/LockRequest.html<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN><BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: thanks<BR>
-jgarnett: <SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://geoapi.sourceforge.net/2.0/javadoc/org/opengis/feature/LockResponse.html" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">http://geoapi.sourceforge.net/2.0/javadoc/org/opengis/feature/LockResponse.html<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN><BR>
-jgarnett: and a walkthrough of how this works is here in the transaction javadoc... lets go through it.<BR>
-jgarnett: <SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://geoapi.sourceforge.net/2.0/javadoc/org/opengis/feature/Transaction.html" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">http://geoapi.sourceforge.net/2.0/javadoc/org/opengis/feature/Transaction.html<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN><BR>
-jgarnett: although ... perhaps the commit messge is more useful.<BR>
-jgarnett: <SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://geoapi.sourceforge.net/2.0/javadoc/org/opengis/feature/Transaction.html#commit" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">http://geoapi.sourceforge.net/2.0/javadoc/org/opengis/feature/Transaction.html#commit<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN>()<BR>
-jgarnett: darn sorry this is the lock problem, which we also do not have licked ...<BR>
-jgarnett: bleah. give me a second.<BR>
-jgarnett: okay jesse I do not have this one documented, it was talked about in emai on the GeoAPI list.<BR>
-jgarnett: do you need me to hunt down the informaiton?<BR>
-jgarnett: The approach is similar, in that the FIDs need to be reported at the end of the transaction.<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: Right.  So how is the mapping between an added feature and a fid made?<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: IE I add 10 features.<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: commit.<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: now I want to edit the 3rd feature added<BR>
-jgarnett: it is made by the WFS, the new fids are returned as part of the transaction response. <BR>
-jgarnett: Jesse?<BR>
-jgarnett: (think he is chatting on the udig channel)<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: I&apos;m here<BR>
-jgarnett: did my answer make sense, features do not get a FID until they are commited.<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: so the only way is to add 1 feature.  Commit.<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: then add a feature.<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: commit<BR>
-jgarnett: that is the way it works right now with the reader ...<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: add another...<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: commit.<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: now I have the fid.<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: that I want.<BR>
-jgarnett: or add a bunch and get back a list of fids...<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: THat doesn&apos;t work because I want the fid of the 3rd feature added!<BR>
-jgarnett: If I can guess, you would like to use FID to distingish between the features before they are commited...<BR>
-cholmes: And the WFS doesn&apos;t return them in the proper order?<BR>
-jgarnett: so I need to ask why should WFS return them in an order?<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: Chris that&apos;s my question.  Is there a way to map between added features and the fids assigned to them by the datastore.<BR>
-jgarnett: is the third one magic? the WFS is organizing these things not you ...<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: no magic number.<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: its just and example.  <BR>
-jgarnett: okay ... so I am not seeing the problem.<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: ok I&apos;ll start over again.<BR>
-jgarnett: (jody is feeling thick)<BR>
-cholmes: I think it probably returns them in the order intserted...<BR>
-cholmes: Let me check the spec and see if it says anything specific about order.<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: chris I get a collection back so I can&apos;t guarantee that.  If I had a guarantee then that would be fine.<BR>
-jgarnett: you get a collection back from what?<BR>
-jgarnett: addFeatures?<BR>
-jgarnett: So if order was significant we would be returning a list ...<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: for new yes.  I assume that&apos;s what I get back in the new model as well.<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: OK my example.<BR>
-cholmes: From the spec: &apos;One &lt;InsertResult&gt; element is reported per &lt;Insert&gt; element in the<BR>
-cholmes: request. The insert results are reported in the order in which the &lt;Insert&gt; operations<BR>
-cholmes: were contained in the &lt;Transaction&gt; element.&apos;<BR>
-cholmes: So they should be ordered in the response.<BR>
-jgarnett: Jesse we could change the API to sorted set .. .where sort order is the order inserted.<BR>
-cholmes: So I&apos;d say make the WFS datastore response be a List, and then you can cast the collection to a list when you know you&apos;re working with WFS?<BR>
-jgarnett: and that would not break any code.<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: ok if the API agrees (jody) then I&apos;m ok.<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: yeah I&apos;m totally ok with that.  <BR>
-jgarnett: sorted set woudl be more accurate and would not break code.<BR>
-jgarnett: but jesse, I reallly would like to revisit the add/locking transaction interaction - I understand that 2.2.x is not the time.<BR>
-cholmes: Indeed, our DataStore code is inspired by WFS, so probably should have been some sort of orderered response in the first place.<BR>
-jgarnett: But sorting this out will be on my QA list before GeoTools 3.0<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: sounds good.  I&apos;m working on WFS as you know and right now it is not a very happy beast when it comes to editing.<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: for example.<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: I add a feature.<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: then update the feature using a FidFilter.<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: I commit.<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: I get an exception because the fid of the feature has been changed on commit!<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: but it sounds like I have enough information that&apos;s to chris&apos;s talk about WFS transaction.<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: and I&apos;ll see if I can&apos;t ensure that it will be forwards compatible.<BR>
-jgarnett: trying to understand.<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: I just find it hard to program against a id that might change sometime in the future when the user decides to commit the transaction.  <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/sad.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
-jgarnett: so the problem is that you would like to use FidFilter to update contents...<BR>
-jgarnett: right, that is why I like to provide a null ID when the feature does not really have one yet.<BR>
-jgarnett: but that would just kill you <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/sad.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: Definately.  How the heck can I edit a single feature when there is no way to identify it!<BR>
-jgarnett: and you cannot just modify the selected feature...<BR>
-jgarnett: thinking ...<BR>
-jgarnett: the memory diff thing used to make temp1, temp2, temp3 for the FID number as a temporary hack.<BR>
-jgarnett: I think for shapefile they replaced it to try and guess the max row number ... and left things open for threading issues.<BR>
-jgarnett: do you have any information on this Jesse?<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: I changed that so that it is indexed and there is a seperate fid index for shapefile that is marginally thread safe (wouldn&apos;t want to be my house on it).<BR>
-jgarnett: well our template for this API is WFS, and they do not expect to hold information for editing before it has been commited.<BR>
-jgarnett: (oh wait they bloody well do, you can add content and then update it...)<BR>
-jgarnett: but it just so happens that the upddates will not be based on fid, because it is one big XML request)<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: Its not useable though...  At least as far as I can tell.<BR>
-jgarnett: that is because our WFS implementation holds everything in memory<BR>
-jgarnett: until you send the poor thing off in the commit message.<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: I&apos;ve been tempted change the add feature workflow to actually create a feature lock it then use that feature and fid for future updates.<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: but that&apos;s a nightmare.<BR>
-jgarnett: So a real answer here is that WFS needs you to do a transaction per commit, or you need to accept that the FID is not fixed until the transaction has been committed.<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: That&apos;s no answer.<BR>
-jgarnett: thinking about that ..<BR>
-jgarnett: create, lock the resulting fid, hack away at it ... and then only release it to others when it has been set up the first time.<BR>
-jgarnett: (nope I would not let that past validaiton)<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: good point.<BR>
-jgarnett: concerning the answer ...<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: it was a terrible hack any ways.<BR>
-jgarnett: so jesse can you loose all state on new features when commit occurs?<BR>
-jgarnett: or do you want to take  hacking new content out of the hands of the datastore api, and then send things out in batch...<BR>
-jgarnett: aka if you lose the state, then you will be okay with using the &quot;temp1&quot; fid for editing ...<BR>
-jgarnett: ah, hense your request for order.<BR>
-Jesse_Eichar77: How could you enforce that?  It is a guaranteed way to cause millions of bugs.  Yes I can do that but I really do not like it cause it require a isDisposed or some such methods on feature.<BR>
-jgarnett: they have selected fid #3, and after the commit goes out you want to change the selected fid from &quot;temp3&quot; to &quot;!@#$#@$&quot;<BR>
-jgarnett: or whatever WFS returned.<BR>
-rgould: Shall I post the logs or do you guys want this recorded?<BR>
-jgarnett: heh, maybe end the meeting and we will keep bashing.<BR>
-jgarnett: I think acuster wanted to chat.</P>
+    <P>Thanks to the guys at Teleatlas for helping debug a problem with Oracle leaving connections open.  We&apos;ve just put out a new datastore release, which should be compatible with all GeoServer versions 1.3.1 and up.  Download <SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/geoserver/geoserver-1.3.x-oracle-ext.zip?download" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">here<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN>.</P>
     </DIV></SPAN>
                                                                       </TD>
                 </TR>
                                                 <TR>
                     <TD valign="top">
-                                                    <B><A href="http://docs.codehaus.org/display/JRUBY/2006/07/17/Charles%20and%20Tom%20interviewed%20by%20Pat%20Eyler">Charles and Tom interviewed by Pat Eyler (updated)</A></B>
+                                                    <B><A href="http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOS/2006/07/25/Skype%20Logs%20July%2025th">Skype Logs July 25th (created)</A></B>
                         
                                                                                                       <BR>
                             <SPAN class="smalltext"><STYLE>
@@ -1116,50 +966,285 @@
 <DIV id="PageContent">
      <DIV style="color: #666666; font-size: 10px;">
                     News
-                            updated by <B>    <A href="http://goopen.org/display/~headius">Charles Oliver nutter</A></B> (<A href="mailto:headius@headius.com">headius@headius.com</A>) to
-            <A href="http://goopen.org/display/JRUBY/2006/07/17/Charles%20and%20Tom%20interviewed%20by%20Pat%20Eyler">revision 2</A>
-            on Jul 17, 2006 15:22.
-                    created by <B>    <A href="http://goopen.org/display/~enebo">Thomas E Enebo</A></B>  (<A href="mailto:enebo@acm.org">enebo@acm.org</A>)        on Jul 17, 2006 15:16
+                            created by <B>    <A href="http://goopen.org/display/~jive">Jody Garnett</A></B>  (<A href="mailto:jgarnett@refractions.net">jgarnett@refractions.net</A>)        on Jul 25, 2006 03:31
         </DIV>
     <DIV style="border-top:1px solid #d3d3d3;">
                 <IMG src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/blogentry_16.gif" height="16" width="16" border="0" style="float:right;" alt="News">
             </DIV>
-    <P>An <SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://www.linuxjournal.com/node/1000061" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">interview<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN> on <SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://www.linuxjournal.com/" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">LinuxJournal<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN> with JRuby developers <SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://www.linuxjournal.com/headius.blogspot.com" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">Charles Nutter<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN> and <SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://www.bloglines.com/blog/ThomasEEnebo" title="Visit pag
 e outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">Thomas E Enebo<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN> has shown up. &nbsp;&nbsp; Gives a decent insight into where JRuby wants to go in the near future.&nbsp;&nbsp; Also published on <SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://www.oreillynet.com/ruby/blog/2006/07/interviewing_the_jruby_develop.html" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">O&apos;Reilly Ruby<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN>.</P>
-        <STYLE>
-        .diffadded{background: #ddffdd;padding:1px 1px 1px 4px;border-left: 4px solid darkgreen;}
-        .diffdeleted{color:#999;background: #ffdddd;padding: 1px 1px 1px 4px;border-left: 4px solid darkred;}
-        .diffnochange{padding:1px 1px 1px 4px;border-left: 4px solid #d3d3d3;}
-        .differror{background:brown;}
-        .diff{font-family:lucida console, courier new, fixed-width;font-size: 12px;line-height: 14px;}
-        .diffaddedchars{background-color:#99ff99;font-weight:bolder;}
-        .diffremovedchars{background-color:#ff9999;text-decoration: line-through;font-weight:bolder;}
-        .diffnav{display:none;}
-    </STYLE>
+    
+<P>Agenda:<BR>
+0) what is up?<BR>
+1) PSC yeah<BR>
+2) FOSS4G/Publicity<BR>
+3) development short term</P>
+
+<P>Actions:</P>
+<UL class="alternate" type="square">
+	<LI>meeting moved 1/2 hour earlier for Rob</LI>
+</UL>
 
-    <DIV style="margin-top:50px; border:1px solid #d3d3d3;">
-        <DIV style="background-color:#E5E5E5; height:30px; padding:5px; margin-bottom:5px; border-bottom:1px solid #d3d3d3;">
-            <DIV style="float:left">
-                <H4 style="margin:0; padding:0 ">Changes between <A href="http://goopen.org/display/JRUBY/2006/07/17/Charles%20and%20Tom%20interviewed%20by%20Pat%20Eyler?pageVersion=1">revision 1</A> and <A href="http://goopen.org/display/JRUBY/2006/07/17/Charles%20and%20Tom%20interviewed%20by%20Pat%20Eyler">revision 2</A>:</H4>
-            </DIV>
-            <DIV style="float:right" class="smalltext">
-            <A href="http://goopen.org/pages/viewpreviouspageversions.action?pageId=58096">view all revisions</A> |
-            <A href="http://goopen.org/pages/revertpagebacktoversion.action?pageId=58096&version=1">revert page to version 1</A>
-            </DIV>
-        </DIV>
-        <DIV style="margin:5px;">
-            <TABLE>
-                <TR><TD valign="top" class="diffnav" width="1%"><A name="change0"></A>&nbsp;</TD><TD valign="top" class="diffnav" width="1%">&nbsp;<TD class="diffdeleted">An [interview|http://www.linuxjournal.com/node/1000061] on [LinuxJournal|http://www.linuxjournal.com/] with JRuby developers [Charles Nutter|http://www.linuxjournal.com/headius.blogspot.com] and [Thomas E Enebo|http://www.bloglines.com/blog/ThomasEEnebo] has shown up. &amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp; Gives a decent insight into where JRuby wants to go in the near <SPAN class="diffremovedchars">future.</SPAN> </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD valign="top" class="diffnav" width="1%"><A name="change0"></A>&nbsp;</TD><TD valign="top" class="diffnav" width="1%">&nbsp;<TD class="diffadded">An [interview|http://www.linuxjournal.com/node/1000061] on [LinuxJournal|http://www.linuxjournal.com/] with JRuby developers [Charles Nutter|http://www.linuxjournal.com/headius.blogspot.com] and [Thomas E Enebo|http://www.bloglines.com/blog/ThomasEEnebo] has shown up. &amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp; Gives a decent insight into where JRuby wants to go in the near <SPAN class="diffaddedchars">future.&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp; Also published on [O&apos;Reilly Ruby|http://www.oreillynet.com/ruby/blog/2006/07/interviewing_the_jruby_develop.html].</SPAN> </TD></TR>
 
-            </TABLE>
-        </DIV>
-    </DIV>
+<P>Open Questions:</P>
+<UL class="alternate" type="square">
+	<LI>when can 1.4.x be released</LI>
+</UL>
+
+
+<P>A nice discussion of ideas/opertunities, and breakdown of the 1.4 and 1.5<BR>
+development paths with enough STRUTS to cause pain.</P>
+
+<P><SPAN class="error">&#91;9:15:26 AM&#93;</SPAN> Jody Garn... says: shall we do a geoserver meeting?<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:15:57 AM&#93;</SPAN> * Jody Garnett added Andrea Aime, Alessio Fabiani, simboss18830 to this chat<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:16:01 AM&#93;</SPAN> Rob Atkin... says: OK<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:16:19 AM&#93;</SPAN> Jody Garn... says: We have been running them around now over skype<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:16:31 AM&#93;</SPAN> Jody Garn... says: as Alessio and simboss cannot get out of their firewall<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:16:34 AM&#93;</SPAN> Rob Atkin... says: audio or chat?<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:16:50 AM&#93;</SPAN> * Jody Garnett added Gabriel Rold&aacute;n, Justin Deoliveira to this chat<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:16:53 AM&#93;</SPAN> Jody Garn... says: chat<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:17:01 AM&#93;</SPAN> * Jody Garnett has changed the chat topic to &quot;geoserver meeting&quot;<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:17:09 AM&#93;</SPAN> Jody Garn... says: Morning Alessio ...<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:19:14 AM&#93;</SPAN> * Jody Garnett added Clint Lewis, Oliver Loe to this chat<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:19:20 AM&#93;</SPAN> Jody Garn... says: just reading your email now Rob, TOPP will have a GeoServer presence at FOSS4G but we should grab/book some demofest time if we can.<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:19:58 AM&#93;</SPAN> Jody Garn... says: so lets set up an agenda ...<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:20:05 AM&#93;</SPAN> Jody Garn... says: 1) PSC yeah!<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:20:08 AM&#93;</SPAN> Rob Atkin... says: OK - pending confirmation of funding to get there <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/smile.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:20:17 AM&#93;</SPAN> Jody Garn... says: 2) FOSS4G<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:20:23 AM&#93;</SPAN> Clint Lewis says: Brent set an agenda..<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:20:31 AM&#93;</SPAN> Clint Lewis says: I will get it from mail<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:20:34 AM&#93;</SPAN> Jody Garn... says: 3) Development Roadmap (short term)<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:20:41 AM&#93;</SPAN> Jody Garn... says: I cannot see it in mail yet ...<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:20:43 AM&#93;</SPAN> Clint Lewis says: 1) The current status of GeoServer: who is working on what, and where do they need to go with it<BR>
+2) A common goal (&quot;where are we taking geoserver?&quot;, &quot;where does everyone want it to go?&quot;)<BR>
+3) Steps needed to reach that goal (project planning)<BR>
+4) Tyeing in the new framework (1.4 development), FROGS<BR>
+5) How we are going to open up development<BR>
+6) Maintenance and new development<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:21:00 AM&#93;</SPAN> Clint Lewis says: opps see you started..<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:21:30 AM&#93;</SPAN> Jody Garn... says: clint where is this email? geoserver-devel?<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:21:41 AM&#93;</SPAN> Clint Lewis says: sorry.. that mail was filtered and really old..<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:21:53 AM&#93;</SPAN> Clint Lewis says: sometime april..<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:22:06 AM&#93;</SPAN> Rob Atkin... says: plus ca change <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/smile.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:22:07 AM&#93;</SPAN> Clint Lewis says: my bad<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:22:10 AM&#93;</SPAN> Jody Garn... says: okay ...<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:22:42 AM&#93;</SPAN> * Jody Garnett has changed the chat topic to &quot;1) PSC 2) FOSS4G/Publicity 3) Development short term&quot;<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:22:54 AM&#93;</SPAN> * Clint Lewis added Gerhard Goosen to this chat<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:23:04 AM&#93;</SPAN> Jody Garn... says: Anyone else have agenda items?<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:23:25 AM&#93;</SPAN> Jody Garn... says: we should do the 0) who is working on what, and where do they need to go with it<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:23:38 AM&#93;</SPAN> * Jody Garnett has changed the chat topic to &quot;0) who/what/where 1) PSC 2) FOSS4G/Publicity 3) Development short term&quot;<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:24:12 AM&#93;</SPAN> Clint Lewis says: That seems to be it..<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:24:18 AM&#93;</SPAN> Alessio Fa... says: hi, sorry for the delay<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:24:31 AM&#93;</SPAN> Jody Garn... says: <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/smile.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:25:21 AM&#93;</SPAN> Jody Garn... says: 0) who/what/where<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:25:32 AM&#93;</SPAN> Jody Garn... says: Aka brent&apos;s SCRUM kickoff ...<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:25:50 AM&#93;</SPAN> Jody Garn... says: Alessio? What are you <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/smile.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:26:56 AM&#93;</SPAN> Jody Garn... says: Perhaps I should start, I have been watching the 1.4.x progress and have been trying to help where possible.<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:27:02 AM&#93;</SPAN> Alessio Fa... says: actually I&apos;m helping Simone on porting GeoTools plug-ins and in the meantime I&apos;m integrating those plugins in GeoServer<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:27:29 AM&#93;</SPAN> Alessio Fa... says: at a certain point I have decided to start developing 1.4.x release<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:27:47 AM&#93;</SPAN> Alessio Fa... says: and actually I&apos;m working only on that version<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:28:20 AM&#93;</SPAN> Jody Garn... says: we should figure out the details in agenda topic #3, of what is being released over the next couple weeks...<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:28:26 AM&#93;</SPAN> Alessio Fa... says: it has a better design and works better then the previous version<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:28:34 AM&#93;</SPAN> Jody Garn... says: Clint, Gerhard, Oliver, Rob .... what are you guys doing?<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:28:58 AM&#93;</SPAN> Clint Lewis says: Nothing Really besides finishing up the docs..<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:29:12 AM&#93;</SPAN> Oliver Loe says: nothing at the moment.<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:29:43 AM&#93;</SPAN> Jody Garn... says: And we are probably stuck waiting for direction from justin?<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:30:51 AM&#93;</SPAN> Clint Lewis says: yes<BR>
+<SPAN class="error">&#91;9:31:22 AM&#93;</SPAN> Rob Atkin... says: Hi - am waiting really, working on a broader plan that will put some requirements for SDIs on the table at FOSS4Geo hopefully<BR>

[... 862 lines stripped ...]


Mime
View raw message