activemq-commits mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From chir...@apache.org
Subject svn commit: r425825 [27/39] - in /incubator/activemq/site: ./ 2004/04/13/ 2004/05/26/ 2004/06/23/ 2004/06/25/ 2004/08/17/ 2004/08/19/ 2004/08/23/ 2004/10/07/ 2004/11/02/ 2004/12/20/ 2005/02/03/ 2005/02/25/ 2005/04/11/ 2005/06/06/ 2005/07/04/ 2005/07/13...
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 20:04:44 GMT
Modified: incubator/activemq/site/news.html
URL: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/activemq/site/news.html?rev=425825&r1=425824&r2=425825&view=diff
==============================================================================
--- incubator/activemq/site/news.html (original)
+++ incubator/activemq/site/news.html Wed Jul 26 13:04:17 2006
@@ -80,14 +80,14 @@
 <H3><A name="Navigation-Search"></A>Search</H3>
 
 
-<DIV style="padding:10px; padding-left:25; padding-bottom:0px">
-<FORM method="get" action="http://www.google.com/search" style="font-size: 10px">
-<INPUT type="hidden" name="ie" value="UTF-8">
-<INPUT type="hidden" name="oe" value="UTF-8">
-  <INPUT type="text" name="q" size="15" maxlength="255" value=""><BR>
-  <INPUT type="submit" name="btnG" value="Search">
-  <INPUT type="hidden" name="domains" value="incubator.apache.org/activemq">
-  <INPUT type="hidden" name="sitesearch" value="incubator.apache.org/activemq"> 
+<DIV style="padding: 10px 10px 0px 25px;">
+<FORM action="http://www.google.com/search" method="get" style="font-size: 10px;">
+<INPUT name="ie" type="hidden" value="UTF-8"></INPUT>
+<INPUT name="oe" type="hidden" value="UTF-8"></INPUT>
+  <INPUT maxlength="255" name="q" size="15" type="text" value=""></INPUT><BR></BR>
+  <INPUT name="btnG" type="submit" value="Search"></INPUT>
+  <INPUT name="domains" type="hidden" value="incubator.apache.org/activemq"></INPUT>
+  <INPUT name="sitesearch" type="hidden" value="incubator.apache.org/activemq"></INPUT>
 </FORM>
 </DIV>
 
@@ -152,7 +152,7 @@
 	<LI><A href="interceptors.html" title="Interceptors">Interceptors</A></LI>
 	<LI><A href="clustering.html" title="Clustering">Clustering</A></LI>
 	<LI><A href="discovery.html" title="Discovery">Discovery</A></LI>
-	<LI><A href="wildcard.html" title="Wildcard">Wildcard Support</A></LI>
+	<LI><A href="wildcards.html" title="Wildcards">Wildcard Support</A></LI>
 	<LI><A href="composite-destinations.html" title="Composite Destinations">Composite Destinations</A></LI>
 	<LI><A href="jms-streams.html" title="JMS Streams">JMS Streams</A></LI>
 	<LI><A href="advisory-message.html" title="Advisory Message">Advisory Message</A></LI>
@@ -233,28 +233,39 @@
 <UL class="alternate" type="square">
 	<LI><A href="source.html" title="Source">Source</A></LI>
 	<LI><A href="building.html" title="Building">Building</A></LI>
-	<LI><A href="code-overview.html" title="Code Overview">Code Overview</A></LI>
-	<LI><A href="wire-protocol.html" title="Wire Protocol">Wire Protocol</A></LI>
 	<LI><A href="developer-guide.html" title="Developer Guide">Developer Guide</A></LI>
 	<LI><A href="becoming-a-committer.html" title="Becoming a committer">Becoming a committer</A></LI>
-	<LI><SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://ci.gbuild.org/continuum/" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">GBuild<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/confluence/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN></LI>
-	<LI><A href="integration-tests.html" title="Integration Tests">Integration Tests</A></LI>
+	<LI><A href="code-overview.html" title="Code Overview">Code Overview</A></LI>
+	<LI><A href="wire-protocol.html" title="Wire Protocol">Wire Protocol</A></LI>
+	<LI><A href="release-guide.html" title="Release Guide">Release Guide</A></LI>
+</UL>
+
+
+<H3><A name="Navigation-Tests"></A>Tests</H3>
+
+<UL class="alternate" type="square">
 	<LI><A href="activemq-performance-module-users-manual.html" title="ActiveMQ Performance Module Users Manual">Maven2 Performance Plugin</A></LI>
+	<LI><A href="integration-tests.html" title="Integration Tests">Integration Tests</A></LI>
 	<LI><A href="benchmark-tests.html" title="Benchmark Tests">Benchmark Tests</A></LI>
 	<LI><A href="jmeter-performance-tests.html" title="JMeter Performance Tests">JMeter Performance Tests</A></LI>
-	<LI><A href="release-guide.html" title="Release Guide">Release Guide</A></LI>
+</UL>
+
+
+<H3><A name="Navigation-ProjectReports"></A>Project Reports</H3>
+<UL class="alternate" type="square">
 	<LI><A href="junit-reports.html" title="JUnit Reports">JUnit Reports</A></LI>
 	<LI><SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://activemq.codehaus.org/maven/clover/" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">Clover Report<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/confluence/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN></LI>
 	<LI><A href="source-xref.html" title="Source XRef">Source XRef</A></LI>
 	<LI><A href="test-source-xref.html" title="Test Source XRef">Test Source XRef</A></LI>
-	<LI><SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://activemq.codehaus.org/maven/activemq.xsd.html" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">XSD<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/confluence/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN></LI>
+	<LI><SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://ci.gbuild.org/continuum/" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">GBuild<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/confluence/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN></LI>
+	<LI><SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/maven/activemq-core/activemq.xsd.html" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">XSD<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/confluence/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN></LI>
 </UL>
 
 
 <H3><A name="Navigation-Toolsweuse"></A>Tools we use</H3>
 
 <P><SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://www.yourkit.com/" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow"><IMG src="http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/images/yourkit.jpg" align="absmiddle" border="0"><SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/confluence/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN><BR>
-<SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://goopen.org/confluence/pages/createpage.action?spaceKey=ACTIVEMQ&title=width%3D120,height%3D40!&linkCreation=true&fromPageId=97" title="http://www.ej-technologies.com/products/jprofiler/overview.html" class="createlink"><IMG src="http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/images/logo_jprofiler01.gif" width="120" height="40" align="absmiddle" border="0"><SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/confluence/images/icons/plus.gif" height="7" width="7" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN></P>
+[]</P>
           </DIV>
         </TD>
         <TD valign="top">
@@ -577,7 +588,7 @@
         </TR>
                                             <TR>
                     <TD valign="top">
-                                                    <B><A href="http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTOOLS/2006/07/10/IRC%20Meeting%20-%2010%20July%202005">IRC Meeting - 10 July 2005 (updated)</A></B>
+                                                    <B><A href="http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MULE/2006/07/18/Mule's%20on%20the%20O'Reilly%20Open%20Source%20Radar">Mule&apos;s on the O&apos;Reilly Open Source Radar (updated)</A></B>
                         
                                                                                                       <BR>
                             <SPAN class="smalltext"><STYLE>
@@ -593,352 +604,18 @@
 <DIV id="PageContent">
      <DIV style="color: #666666; font-size: 10px;">
                     News
-                            updated by <B>    <A href="http://goopen.org/display/~acuster">Adrian Custer</A></B> (<A href="mailto:acuster@gmail.com">acuster@gmail.com</A>) to
-            <A href="http://goopen.org/display/GEOTOOLS/2006/07/10/IRC%20Meeting%20-%2010%20July%202005">revision 2</A>
-            on Jul 12, 2006 12:25.
-                    created by <B>    <A href="http://goopen.org/display/~rgould">Richard Gould</A></B>  (<A href="mailto:rgould@refractions.net">rgould@refractions.net</A>)        on Jul 10, 2006 15:38
+                            updated by <B>    <A href="http://goopen.org/display/~tcarlson">Travis Carlson</A></B> (<A href="mailto:carlson@hotpop.com">carlson@hotpop.com</A>) to
+            <A href="http://goopen.org/display/MULE/2006/07/18/Mule's%20on%20the%20O'Reilly%20Open%20Source%20Radar">revision 2</A>
+            on Jul 18, 2006 11:33.
+                    created by <B>    <A href="http://goopen.org/display/~tcarlson">Travis Carlson</A></B>  (<A href="mailto:carlson@hotpop.com">carlson@hotpop.com</A>)        on Jul 18, 2006 11:29
         </DIV>
     <DIV style="border-top:1px solid #d3d3d3;">
                 <IMG src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/blogentry_16.gif" height="16" width="16" border="0" style="float:right;" alt="News">
             </DIV>
     
-<P>1: Confluence<BR>
-2: 2.2.0 Release<BR>
-3: Colour palette<BR>
-4: IP Progress<BR>
-5: PMC Membership</P>
-
-
-<P>acuster: okay, on Confluence<BR>
-acuster: i&apos;m using it for the user docs right now and am running into issues<BR>
-acuster: I&apos;d like to know what our relationship is with the Confluence folk<BR>
-acuster: for example, PDF export<BR>
-acuster: all my images are 550px to be readable online<BR>
-acuster: but that&apos;s terrible for PDf<BR>
-acuster: so it&apos;s a wishlist feature for Confluence<BR>
-jgarnett: confluence is willing to accept money to get work done<BR>
-acuster: do we have any hope of influencing where they take things<BR>
-jgarnett: we looked into it for some features needed for the uDig website<BR>
-jgarnett: but it was a money kind of thing, and they were mostly outsourcing as they were swamped with popularity.<BR>
-jgarnett: Not sure acuster, but the XML format is open and XSLT may be your friend?<BR>
-acuster: because otherwise i&apos;d rather work in docbook/latex in the svn tree<BR>
-acuster: the other bugs I ran into i&apos;ll live with. That is all.<BR>
-jgarnett: I am having my own fun in docbook, they even have an eclipse help thing these days. But seriously acuster we tried that and all it<BR>
-jgarnett: did was keep people from editing the docs, even what we have now is better.<BR>
-rgould: What about the possibility of moving from Confluence to another, more open, wiki project?<BR>
-acuster: <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/smile.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
-jgarnett: So if I understand things you would like to ensure that the PDF output is decent, including pictures.<BR>
-acuster: yeah, pdf is all I care about really<BR>
-jgarnett: in a word ug, I got burned on drupal and am hating the OSGEO wikipedia stuff<BR>
-acuster: it&apos;s what I use when I need to learn a library<BR>
-jgarnett: I use javadocs <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/wink.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
-acuster: okay, forget it, not worth going into now. Perhaps we will revist later<BR>
-acuster: next<BR>
-rgould: 2.2.0 Release<BR>
-jgarnett: thanks for the concerns.<BR>
-rgould: So last week I went and made 2.2-RC4 jars<BR>
-rgould: and put them up<BR>
-rgould: and I should be able to properly release them this week<BR>
-rgould: but what about releasing 2.2.0? Adrian brought up the issue that fixing up the user guide and tutorials is quite a significant effort<BR>
-jgarnett: rgould I had some serious communication problems as 2.2-RC4 was rolled out, the point was to ensure it was included with GeoServer 1.3.2 and uDig 1.1.RC5<BR>
-jgarnett: (probably have my version numbers wrong)<BR>
-rgould: Well I let Brent know I was making the release<BR>
-jgarnett: So here is the question, I am unable to help with releases from there (heck the power is out and I am running on a generator now), do you want to just make a monthly release<BR>
-jgarnett: and let the other projects sort themselves out.<BR>
-jgarnett: I talked to Brent, he somehow did not understand that the message mattered to him.<BR>
-rgould: If we had a regular release schedule, other projects could adapt themselves to it as they needed.<BR>
-acuster: jgarnett, how long will removing deprecated stuff take and does it have to be done for the long overdue 2.2.0?<BR>
-jgarnett: So let me spell it out; when geoserver packages up geotools jars they take responsibility for the IP contents.<BR>
-jgarnett: It does need to be done, or I will cry <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/wink.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
-acuster: that&apos;s the only thing blocking release in my mind<BR>
-rgould: jgarnett, they should be doing that anyway<BR>
-jgarnett: Seriously it is the only way I am going to get the library to look shipshape...<BR>
-jgarnett: I think it will take an afternoon.<BR>
-rgould: <SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTOOLS/Tasks%20for%202.2.0%20release" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTOOLS/Tasks+for+2.2.0+release<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN><BR>
-rgould: Most of the deprecated code was removed when the two modules (legacy and something else) were removed, but there is still some left.<BR>
-jgarnett: the hard part is checking out geotools 2.0.0 and generating some javadocs, who knows if half the stuff is even around in maven reposiotories now?<BR>
-jgarnett: in terms of user docs acuster, I was more thinking of a perge ...<BR>
-jgarnett: I know it is brutal but much of the docs dates from GeoTools 2.0 or before...<BR>
-jgarnett: Do you have any feedback, or user docs you would like saved?<BR>
-acuster: purge, yeah, but that&apos;s <B>hard</B> because i need to look at each snippet/tutorial and decide if it&apos;s still going to work or not. <BR>
-acuster: I&apos;d like to move the snippets/tutorials off the main page and start over. I&apos;d like to add a disclaimer that we don&apos;t know against which code base they work and<BR>
-jgarnett: acuster I can export that stuff off to html, and make it available for download ... or we can just remove the navigation links until you are done w/ the material.<BR>
-acuster: we are trying to write new tutorials/snippets<BR>
-jgarnett: I am cool with that ...<BR>
-rgould: I think one of the issues might be that we don&apos;t have a concrete set of documents that go out with each release. The docs are all available on the wiki and change/get out of date. <BR>
-jgarnett: ... indeed will maintain the demo modules as needed.<BR>
-rgould: If you look at other projects, they generally have previous versions of documentation available, just like downloads<BR>
-acuster: does all of demo run?<BR>
-jgarnett: rgould I intend to export the GEOTDEV and GEOTDOC<BR>
-jgarnett: sapces and include them with each release.<BR>
-rgould: cool<BR>
-jgarnett: all of demos runs, only like 5 files right now.<BR>
-jgarnett: been adding to them as I answer user list questions.<BR>
-acuster: yeah, once we get a systematic set of docs we can include them.<BR>
-jgarnett: we can include the developers guide now<BR>
-acuster: so, can we resume what needs to happen for 2.2.0?<BR>
-chorner: on 2.2.x only demo/property is running<BR>
-jgarnett: 1. remove deprecations<BR>
-jgarnett: 2. clean up (or out) user docs<BR>
-jgarnett: 3. release<BR>
-jgarnett: chorner you are correct, I have been updating demos on trunk for people.<BR>
-acuster: I&apos;ll work on 2<BR>
-acuster: i&apos;d say remove demo from 2.2.x<BR>
-jgarnett: acuster I will update the datastore tutorial, and at least do a basic data access demo for 2.2.x.<BR>
-jgarnett: rgould can you help organize these things into jira, ... while we have people volunteering.<BR>
-jgarnett: (please)<BR>
-acuster: jgarnett, I&apos;m going to add 2.0/2.1/2.2 into the navigation bar <BR>
-rgould: I&apos;ll make the tasks<BR>
-jgarnett: going to think about that acuster, what would the point be?<BR>
-jgarnett: (thanks richard, muchly)<BR>
-acuster: isolate older snippets/tutorials from current releases until they are known to still work<BR>
-acuster: we already have 2.0<BR>
-acuster: call what exists now 2.1<BR>
-jgarnett: ah okay, I did try that approach once but it did not stick. most of the code is for geotools 2.0.0<BR>
-acuster: and 2.2 is what we do from now on<BR>
-jgarnett: slightly confused, but as long as you have a plan.<BR>
-jgarnett: oh stupid idea<BR>
-jgarnett: you can &quot;tag&quot; pages in confluence.<BR>
-rgould: for docs: <SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTOOLS/Tasks%20for%202.2.0%20release" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTOOLS/Tasks+for+2.2.0+release<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN><BR>
-jgarnett: lets tag pages with the version they work against, and I we can use some macros to produce the correct list <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/wink.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
-acuster: no, I&apos;m trying to get the navigation hierarchy and the repository hieararchy to match<BR>
-rgould: acuster, can you leave a comment sayin what you are working on?<BR>
-acuster: will do<BR>
-jgarnett: okay, I am trying to get the navigation hierarchy to link to the UsesGuide and that is that <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/wink.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
-jgarnett: aka do we not already have too many links? I did not mean to cut off conversation...<BR>
-rgould: oops, that URL should have been a JIRA<BR>
-rgould: <SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GEOT-885" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GEOT-885<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN><BR>
-acuster: no, the navigation is good, it just needs to lead correctly into the tree<BR>
-acuster: rgould, understood<BR>
-jgarnett: okay, I do want to make sure that everything you want in the users guide is in that sepeate space, ready to be exported to pdf.<BR>
-rgould: And for deprecation: <SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GEOT-886" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GEOT-886<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN><BR>
-jgarnett: but that is just how I want things, no formal decision has been made or anything...<BR>
-rgould: I&apos;m linking the tasks page to these jiras<BR>
-acuster: jgarnett, another problem with pdf is that it&apos;s not built in alpha order so 1. Welcome comes before 0. TitlePage and then 2. ....<BR>
-acuster: we done with (2) release?<BR>
-jgarnett: That is more of a pain, I can submit a bug report of you like.<BR>
-acuster: jgarnett, please<BR>
-acuster: but they know, there&apos;s a comment on their doc site<BR>
-jgarnett: yes we are done, lets move on before we run out of time.<BR>
-jgarnett: aside: richard is there any progress on getting a new confluence license for uDig?<BR>
-rgould: 3: Colour palette<BR>
-rgould: oh shoot, I said I&apos;d contact them long ago and I never did<BR>
-acuster: okay, we need a standard palette of colours<BR>
-rgould: jgarnett, do you have contact information for them?<BR>
-jgarnett: Um is this color brewer, I do have IP comments.<BR>
-acuster: the tango project shows what we should have<BR>
-jgarnett: it is on their website, paul has been CCed on all communications.<BR>
-acuster: <SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://tango.freedesktop.org/Tango_Desktop_Project" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">http://tango.freedesktop.org/Tango_Desktop_Project<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN><BR>
-acuster: <SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://tango.freedesktop.org/Tango_Icon_Theme_Guidelines" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">http://tango.freedesktop.org/Tango_Icon_Theme_Guidelines<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN><BR>
-jgarnett: acuster if this is for the wiki, I can do whatever you want ...<BR>
-acuster: the second has a palette that they use for their docs/icons...<BR>
-acuster: Has refractions made any effort to squat a colour palette?<BR>
-chorner: squat?<BR>
-jgarnett: sorry?<BR>
-acuster: Have any of you been systematic in the colours you use<BR>
-jgarnett: We do follow the eclipse ui guidelines for uDig?<BR>
-acuster: yeah, IBM blue is a registered trademark<BR>
-jgarnett: not really the same thing ...<BR>
-jgarnett: ah, no but we should try for black!<BR>
-jgarnett: that would be fun...<BR>
-acuster: so (1) has their been any attempt at consistency up to now?<BR>
-acuster: if not, I&apos;ll try to match the GeoTools green/blue and think about the rest of the spectrum we need<BR>
-acuster: I need a palette for my docs and I figure we should all use the same.<BR>
-jgarnett: It has not been an issue, I tend to hack up the look of the site every 6 months to see if anyone still reads it near as I can tell.<BR>
-jgarnett: most colors are under my control, we mostly use omondo for diagrams so consistency has not been an issue.<BR>
-acuster: okay, then i&apos;ll work on my own and report back. that&apos;s all from me for (3). thanks<BR>
-rgould: 4: IP Progress<BR>
-jgarnett: okay, interesting, normally I cannot get anyone to talk about colours.<BR>
-jgarnett: Right, I am 1/2 way through.<BR>
-jgarnett: I expected feedback from module maintainers, and I would like to venture a deadline.<BR>
-rgould: You are halfway through <B>everything</B>?<BR>
-jgarnett: Of September September 1st, I do not want to have this dragging us down as we try and co-operate with the OSGEO people.<BR>
-jgarnett: I am a bit dismayed at our lack of movement...<BR>
-jgarnett: <B>everything</B><BR>
-jgarnett: see email, sent out to each module maintainer, CCed to the list.<BR>
-jgarnett: each module has a review.txt file with comments and issues raised.<BR>
-rgould: good idea<BR>
-rgould: but is that a duplication of what&apos;s on the wiki?<BR>
-jgarnett: But it is going to be time to kick more then arcsde out of the build ... <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/sad.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
-jgarnett: wiki was not working for module maintainers, trying to get them where they live - source code.<BR>
-jgarnett: But rgould if you could use your perl mojo to make a document out of all the review.txt files in geotools it was be <B>great</B><BR>
-rgould: i&apos;ll see what I can do<BR>
-jgarnett: So should I just keep beating this horse? Can anyone think of a polite way to continue?<BR>
-jgarnett: After this IP check we will at least know what the issues are, which is all we wanted to start out with. Module maintainers should not feel they are<BR>
-rgould: &quot;if you don&apos;t do an IP review on your module, it&apos;s out&quot;?<BR>
-jgarnett: on their own solving these things, but please do a review at let us know how we can help as a community.<BR>
-rgould: Right<BR>
-jgarnett: I am going to do the review cause I want this thing to move, but I am going to ask questions before shutting things off. <BR>
-jgarnett: Already modules Like GeoMedia have reported back with the permission for geotools PMC to have (C) that we need.<BR>
-jgarnett: David Adler is checking w/ IBM.<BR>
-acuster: thanks for all the hard work jody<BR>
-jgarnett: I am sad that we have not heard from gabriel, or had any volunteer to write him a stub jar <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/sad.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
-jgarnett: So rather then rant, I am happy things are moving ...<BR>
-jgarnett: does anyone have any questions?<BR>
-jgarnett: (aside acuster the most popular bug is <SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GEOT-886" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GEOT-886<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN>)<BR>
-jgarnett: sorry <SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-2079" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">http://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-2079<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN><BR>
-jgarnett: aka &quot;More control over PDF exporting&quot;<BR>
-acuster: <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/smile.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
-FrankW tunes in.<BR>
-jgarnett: chorner? I had some questions for you with respect to your modules, can you try and look into them this week?<BR>
-jgarnett: Hi FrankW.<BR>
-chorner: yes<BR>
-jgarnett: acuster did you ever get your docuemntation license questions answered?<BR>
-jgarnett: FrankW you commeted about the need to include extra license.txt files in geotools for the corner cases, like HSQL datastore, and the public domain work.<BR>
-jgarnett: Is that the general approach?<BR>
-jgarnett: (sorry if this is covered in the iccubation docs already)<BR>
-FrankW: I&apos;m not sure if it is the general approach.<BR>
-FrankW: It is what I&apos;m planning for GDAL.<BR>
-acuster: no<BR>
-FrankW: Basically, right now, careful companies wanting to use stuff like GDAL or GeoTools need to sift through everything to build up a required license document to distribute with binaries.<BR>
-FrankW: I would like to help but doing that within the project.<BR>
-jgarnett: acuster I will try and attend an iccubation meeting again and ask those questions for you, I am supposed to be our representative - bad jody no cookie.<BR>
-jgarnett: rgould, this has consequences for uDig, we include geotools software and should pay attention to the process.<BR>
-rgould nods<BR>
-jgarnett: So guys I will try and place a LICENSE.TXT file in each module capturing the strange and wonderful things we go going on. Many modules already had this ...<BR>
-jgarnett: That is about it for me, I should ask FrankW what is next?<BR>
-jgarnett: I had thought of persuing the (C) to OSGEO angle, but perhaps he has a better suggestion?<BR>
-FrankW: Well, I don&apos;t know how significant it is that the copyright is held by a group that doesn&apos;t really exist. <BR>
-FrankW: It would certainly put things on clearer ground for the GeoTools PMC to assign it&apos;s copyright to the foundation.<BR>
-acuster: jgarnett, do you understand the issues with a (c) held in common by various authors? i.e. will we need to ask each one to donate their (c) to OSGE or simply add OSGEO as another copyright holder?<BR>
-jgarnett: Well the alternative is to make the group exist, but playing with OSGEO is more fun all around.<BR>
-FrankW: I&apos;m going to write Rich an email on this topic and see what he things.<BR>
-jgarnett: acuster part of the IP review is me ensuring with the module maintainers that the (C) is assigned to the geotools PMC<BR>
-jgarnett: even if I need to create a geotools PMC non profit for a year, just to hold the code to pass over to the OSGEO it would be worthwhile no?<BR>
-FrankW: acuster: I think a copyright assignment should be signed by all current members of the GeoTools PMC to give it maximum legitimacy, and perhaps significant previous contributors if possible.<BR>
-FrankW: jgarnett: Well, I don&apos;t think creating something legal called the GeoTools PMC would grant it ownership of the code.<BR>
-jgarnett: So at the end of the day (C) 2006 Open Source Geospatial Foundation would appear on the headers, along with a list of previous holders like (C) Refractions and (C) John Smith<BR>
-FrankW: Otherwise I could do that!<BR>
-jgarnett: well in Canada I just need to walk into a bank with minuets of a meeting and set up a bank account, and then send out some forms...<BR>
-CIA-3: 03simboss 07coverages_branch * r20449 10geotools/trunk/gt/module/referencing/ (LICENSE.txt pom.xml site/ src/ test/): -removed after merge with trunk<BR>
-FrankW: jgarnett: yes, basically where there is a list of copyright holders we would be replacing just the PMC entry with OSGeo. <BR>
-jgarnett: but I digress.<BR>
-FrankW: jgarnett: my point is that creation of a group with that name, does not necessarily establish clear title to the geotools code. <BR>
-FrankW: excuse my extra commas thrown in for no apparent reason.<BR>
-jgarnett: FrankW is this a good next step, or do the iccubation lamps have any other eggs to crack?<BR>
-FrankW: Well, I can&apos;t speak for the rest of the committee. <BR>
-FrankW: But as mentor, I&apos;m happy to bring GeoTools forward for graduation once IP issues are all addressed.<BR>
-jgarnett: Heh, me either, but I venture you have attended a meeting more recently then me.<BR>
-FrankW: Well, one thing we saw with Mapbender was that once it was recommended for graduation, folks started raising new kinds of issues. <BR>
-FrankW: So that could always happen. <BR>
-jgarnett: I am going to target september first, five acuster and myself a chance to clean up the website <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/wink.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
-jgarnett: we are at the end of the meeting time, rgould want to chase us through the rest of the agenda?<BR>
-rgould: only one item remaining: PMC Membership<BR>
-rgould: jgarnett, was that you?<BR>
-jgarnett: Right, well we got some progress.<BR>
-jgarnett: A couple people stepped down.<BR>
-jgarnett: And simboss grabbed a couple of votes.<BR>
-rgould: A couple? Who else? (I&apos;m still catching up on email)<BR>
-jgarnett: Well to be frank here is the rub, according to the Developers Guide we need like 70%<BR>
-jgarnett: but we do not have 50% of PMC members who are actually out and about and voting ... so what are we going to do?<BR>
-jgarnett: Coupe time? And cull the list as mentioned last week?<BR>
-jgarnett: It is kind of slack letting it get to this state, apparently we miss James <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/wink.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
-rgould: Should we compose a list of idle PMCs?<BR>
-FrankW: There was a procedure for removing PMC members who haven&apos;t been active in some defined way for a while, right?<BR>
-FrankW: I would suggest active culling according to this criteria. <BR>
-jgarnett: Bur we are a little stuck in that we cannot get out of our procedures while following our procedures...<BR>
-rgould: FrankW, it requires 70% to remove one <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/wink.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
-FrankW: Ah<BR>
-jgarnett: FrankW I am not sure we got a procedure that does not involve getting 70% permission from the PMC...<BR>
-rgould: It sounds like we need a provision to handle idle PMCs<BR>
-rgould: or<BR>
-jgarnett: and I think that procedure was focused on Module Maintainers, we tend to focus on code rather then committee<BR>
-CIA-3: 03simboss 07coverages_branch * r20450 10geotools/trunk/gt/plugin/epsg-hsql/ (LICENSE.txt pom.xml src/ test/): -removed after merge with trunk<BR>
-rgould: What about 70% of active PMC are required to pass a vote?<BR>
-jgarnett: Heh, only works if we can achive 70% <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/wink.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
-rgould: Well we can collect a list of idle PMC members and email them specifically<BR>
-rgould: and hope they respond<BR>
-jgarnett: (sorry this is a mess richard, I cannot yet think my way out)<BR>
-rgould: James does respond when you email him<BR>
-rgould: I just don&apos;t think he follows the list.<BR>
-FrankW: I would suggest preparing a revised set of PMC rules, and getting broad (perhaps complete) support from active PMC members, and a blessing from the exaulted leader.<BR>
-acuster: and recreate a new, active PMC<BR>
-aaime: Hi guys<BR>
-FrankW: I would suggest the new rules include an explicit chair with some extraordinary powers in time of crisis. <BR>
-jgarnett: I did talk to him, and he recomended some form of founder status ...<BR>
-rgould: hi aaime <BR>
-jgarnett: unclear if it was for himself or others...<BR>
-FrankW: The chair presumably being the one who would be an officer of OSGeo on behalf of Geotools.<BR>
-jgarnett: I was kind of hoping to see how the GeoServer rules worked out ... but they have had no luck starting their process.<BR>
-jgarnett: Interesting idea Frank<BR>
-acuster: benevolent dictator of the moment<BR>
-jgarnett: perhaps revamping the PMC could just be drawing up the set of rules for a PSC for interaction with OSGEO<BR>
-jgarnett: no polictics or hurt feelings, ... and we need to write up how our interaction would work anyways.<BR>
-acuster: sounds elegant<BR>
-jgarnett: The funny part is the PMC rarely mattes, it all comes down to the module maintainers and hackers ... often in IRC breakout meetings.<BR>
-jgarnett: So Rgould, Cholmes can we tag simboss as PMC, we got a number of votes.<BR>
-FrankW: Right, I don&apos;t think the PMC needs to do too much, but it must ultimately be able to make decisions when needed.<BR>
-jgarnett: Another set of hands would help write up a PSC and ease the transition ...<BR>
-jgarnett: Or do grunt work like Rgould making the releases, thanks richard.<BR>
-jgarnett: cholmes ping?<BR>
-rgould: Did we get enough votes? Or should we ignore &quot;policy&quot; and make him PMC anyway?<BR>
-FrankW: The existing PMC rules are at: <SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOT/4%20Roles%20and%20Responsibilities" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOT/4+Roles+and+Responsibilities<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN> right?<BR>
-rgould: no problem<BR>
-jgarnett: yep.<BR>
-cholmes: hey<BR>
-jgarnett: To be fair given that list of responsibilities, we could probably update the list right now <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/wink.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
-rgould: jgarnett, you mentioned people stepped down. Dzwiers and ... ?<BR>
-jgarnett: cholmes I am trying to set up simboss as PMC, we got votes but not the 70% of PMC needed.<BR>
-jgarnett: david zwiers was who I was thinking of<BR>
-rgould removes him from that page<BR>
-jgarnett: (a bit sad, he could point out when my designs were stupid before I implemented them)<BR>
-cholmes: I&apos;m +1 on simboss.  But yeah, we need to fix the situation.<BR>
-jgarnett: Rueben has also tried to step down ... <BR>
-jgarnett: we did not let him last year.<BR>
-jgarnett: but perhaps the time is neigh.<BR>
-jgarnett: James mentioned being promoted to &quot;founder status&quot; ... want to make a new heading.<BR>
-rgould: It looks like we only got 4 out of 9 votes for simboss<BR>
-jgarnett: but we also have no -1, or 0 votes ... <BR>
-jgarnett: perhaps we are down to 4 PNC?<BR>
-jgarnett: cholmes do you have any advice?<BR>
-aaime: (+1 from an ex-PMC!) <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/smile.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
-jgarnett: heh, be careful we may tag you back in.<BR>
-cholmes: What was the response from the &apos;clean and sweep&apos; ?<BR>
-rgould: I don&apos;t think there is anyone here who would not like to see simboss as PMC <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/smile.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
-aaime: I would not complain <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/wink.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
-jgarnett: or andrea for that matter <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/wink.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
-jgarnett: the response was good, got a better response for posting the IRC logs.<BR>
-jgarnett: martin did go through the logs, and respond publically.<BR>
-jgarnett: I cannot remember if richard did <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/wink.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
-rgould will make gtbot email logs out in the future<BR>
-rgould: I did go through the logs<BR>
-rgould: did not respond<BR>
-jgarnett: did you vote <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/wink.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
-rgould: on simboss, yeah<BR>
-jgarnett: okay while we have andrea&apos;s attention.<BR>
-jgarnett: I would like to nominate Andrea back in the ring for geotools PMC<BR>
-aaime: I&apos;m not against it, but it will take some time before I&apos;m back at full steam<BR>
-simboss: (+2 on this one...)<BR>
-jgarnett: +1<BR>
-rgould: Is there a different procedure for ex-pmc members? Otherwise, we are stuck on the same problem as simboss<BR>
-rgould: +1<BR>
-jgarnett: indeed<BR>
-jgarnett: if only they could vote for each other ...<BR>
-cholmes: +1<BR>
-acuster: let&apos;s break the rules, they are clearly not working and simply reform a viable PMC<BR>
-acuster: if anyone objects we can do something about it.<BR>
-jgarnett: okay I am not interested in screwing around on this for another week, or we begin to resemble the formation of the geoserver PSC (dig dig)<BR>
-rgould: acuster, I am in agreement<BR>
-acuster: but no one is going to object, because everyone sees that it&apos;s needed<BR>
-jgarnett: As a current PMC, I will update the list <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/wink.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
-FrankW: Right, so just go ahead, giving a couple days for anyone to object if they wish to.<BR>
-jgarnett: rgould can you go over email and see who responded from the PMC in the last week?<BR>
-acuster: cool<BR>
-rgould: jgarnett, in any email whatsoever? sure<BR>
-jgarnett: that will do, responsibilities were to respond to IRC Logs, but I will take any sign of life<BR>
-rgould: ok<BR>
-rgould: Shall we close the meeting then?<BR>
-acuster: +1<BR>
-jgarnett: rgould if you can give me the list of names publically<BR>
-FrankW: +1<BR>
-rgould: Yes, I will email them out.<BR>
-jgarnett: I would really like to keep this as above bord as we can.<BR>
-rgould: Ok. Let me welcome simboss to the PMC, and aaime back to the PMC <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/smile.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
-acuster: jgarnett, <SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-6543" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">http://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-6543<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN> and <SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-6544" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">http://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-6544<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN> since you got me started<BR>
-jgarnett: simboss, andrea, I hope that with a revised list we can proceed, as you can see you are needed.<BR>
-acuster: congrats simboss aaime !<BR>
-rgould: Ok, we are done<BR>
-aaime: Thank you</P>
+<P><IMG src="http://conferences.oreillynet.com/images/oscon2006/oscon_header_587x102.gif" align="absmiddle" border="0"></P>
+
+<P><B>Mule&apos;s on the</B> <B><SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://conferences.oreillynet.com/pub/w/46/radar.html" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow"><B>O&apos;Reilly Radar</B><SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN></B> <B>at</B> <B><SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://conferences.oreillynet.com/oscon/" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow"><B>OSCON 2006</B><SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN></B><B>.</B>  <SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/os2006/view/e_sess/9455" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">More info...<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN></P>
         <STYLE>
         .diffadded{background: #ddffdd;padding:1px 1px 1px 4px;border-left: 4px solid darkgreen;}
         .diffdeleted{color:#999;background: #ffdddd;padding: 1px 1px 1px 4px;border-left: 4px solid darkred;}
@@ -953,353 +630,22 @@
     <DIV style="margin-top:50px; border:1px solid #d3d3d3;">
         <DIV style="background-color:#E5E5E5; height:30px; padding:5px; margin-bottom:5px; border-bottom:1px solid #d3d3d3;">
             <DIV style="float:left">
-                <H4 style="margin:0; padding:0 ">Changes between <A href="http://goopen.org/display/GEOTOOLS/2006/07/10/IRC%20Meeting%20-%2010%20July%202005?pageVersion=1">revision 1</A> and <A href="http://goopen.org/display/GEOTOOLS/2006/07/10/IRC%20Meeting%20-%2010%20July%202005">revision 2</A>:</H4>
+                <H4 style="margin:0; padding:0 ">Changes between <A href="http://goopen.org/display/MULE/2006/07/18/Mule's%20on%20the%20O'Reilly%20Open%20Source%20Radar?pageVersion=1">revision 1</A> and <A href="http://goopen.org/display/MULE/2006/07/18/Mule's%20on%20the%20O'Reilly%20Open%20Source%20Radar">revision 2</A>:</H4>
             </DIV>
             <DIV style="float:right" class="smalltext">
-            <A href="http://goopen.org/pages/viewpreviouspageversions.action?pageId=56170">view all revisions</A> |
-            <A href="http://goopen.org/pages/revertpagebacktoversion.action?pageId=56170&version=1">revert page to version 1</A>
+            <A href="http://goopen.org/pages/viewpreviouspageversions.action?pageId=58158">view all revisions</A> |
+            <A href="http://goopen.org/pages/revertpagebacktoversion.action?pageId=58158&version=1">revert page to version 1</A>
             </DIV>
         </DIV>
         <DIV style="margin:5px;">
             <TABLE>
-                <TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">{excerpt}</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">1: Confluence</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">2: 2.2.0 Release</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">3: Colour palette</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">4: IP Progress</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">5: PMC Membership</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">{excerpt}</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD valign="top" class="diffnav" width="1%"><A name="change0"></A>&nbsp;</TD><TD valign="top" class="diffnav" width="1%">&nbsp;<TD class="diffadded">&nbsp;</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: okay, on Confluence</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: i&apos;m using it for the user docs right now and am running into issues</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: I&apos;d like to know what our relationship is with the Confluence folk</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: for example, PDF export</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: all my images are 550px to be readable online</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: but that&apos;s terrible for PDf</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: so it&apos;s a wishlist feature for Confluence</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: confluence is willing to accept money to get work done</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: do we have any hope of influencing where they take things</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: we looked into it for some features needed for the uDig website</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: but it was a money kind of thing, and they were mostly outsourcing as they were swamped with popularity.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: Not sure acuster, but the XML format is open and XSLT may be your friend?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: because otherwise i&apos;d rather work in docbook/latex in the svn tree</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: the other bugs I ran into i&apos;ll live with. That is all.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: I am having my own fun in docbook, they even have an eclipse help thing these days. But seriously acuster we tried that and all it</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: did was keep people from editing the docs, even what we have now is better.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: What about the possibility of moving from Confluence to another, more open, wiki project?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: :-)</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: So if I understand things you would like to ensure that the PDF output is decent, including pictures.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: yeah, pdf is all I care about really</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: in a word ug, I got burned on drupal and am hating the OSGEO wikipedia stuff</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: it&apos;s what I use when I need to learn a library</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: I use javadocs ;-)</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: okay, forget it, not worth going into now. Perhaps we will revist later</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: next</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: 2.2.0 Release</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: thanks for the concerns.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: So last week I went and made 2.2-RC4 jars</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: and put them up</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: and I should be able to properly release them this week</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: but what about releasing 2.2.0? Adrian brought up the issue that fixing up the user guide and tutorials is quite a significant effort</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: rgould I had some serious communication problems as 2.2-RC4 was rolled out, the point was to ensure it was included with GeoServer 1.3.2 and uDig 1.1.RC5</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: (probably have my version numbers wrong)</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: Well I let Brent know I was making the release</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: So here is the question, I am unable to help with releases from there (heck the power is out and I am running on a generator now), do you want to just make a monthly release</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: and let the other projects sort themselves out.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: I talked to Brent, he somehow did not understand that the message mattered to him.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: If we had a regular release schedule, other projects could adapt themselves to it as they needed.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: jgarnett, how long will removing deprecated stuff take and does it have to be done for the long overdue 2.2.0?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: So let me spell it out; when geoserver packages up geotools jars they take responsibility for the IP contents.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: It does need to be done, or I will cry ;-)</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: that&apos;s the only thing blocking release in my mind</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: jgarnett, they should be doing that anyway</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: Seriously it is the only way I am going to get the library to look shipshape...</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: I think it will take an afternoon.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTOOLS/Tasks+for+2.2.0+release</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: Most of the deprecated code was removed when the two modules (legacy and something else) were removed, but there is still some left.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: the hard part is checking out geotools 2.0.0 and generating some javadocs, who knows if half the stuff is even around in maven reposiotories now?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: in terms of user docs acuster, I was more thinking of a perge ...</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: I know it is brutal but much of the docs dates from GeoTools 2.0 or before...</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: Do you have any feedback, or user docs you would like saved?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: purge, yeah, but that&apos;s *hard* because i need to look at each snippet/tutorial and decide if it&apos;s still going to work or not. </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: I&apos;d like to move the snippets/tutorials off the main page and start over. I&apos;d like to add a disclaimer that we don&apos;t know against which code base they work and</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: acuster I can export that stuff off to html, and make it available for download ... or we can just remove the navigation links until you are done w/ the material.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: we are trying to write new tutorials/snippets</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: I am cool with that ...</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: I think one of the issues might be that we don&apos;t have a concrete set of documents that go out with each release. The docs are all available on the wiki and change/get out of date. </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: ... indeed will maintain the demo modules as needed.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: If you look at other projects, they generally have previous versions of documentation available, just like downloads</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: does all of demo run?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: rgould I intend to export the GEOTDEV and GEOTDOC</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: sapces and include them with each release.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: cool</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: all of demos runs, only like 5 files right now.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: been adding to them as I answer user list questions.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: yeah, once we get a systematic set of docs we can include them.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: we can include the developers guide now</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: so, can we resume what needs to happen for 2.2.0?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">chorner: on 2.2.x only demo/property is running</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: 1. remove deprecations</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: 2. clean up (or out) user docs</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: 3. release</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: chorner you are correct, I have been updating demos on trunk for people.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: I&apos;ll work on 2</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: i&apos;d say remove demo from 2.2.x</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: acuster I will update the datastore tutorial, and at least do a basic data access demo for 2.2.x.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: rgould can you help organize these things into jira, ... while we have people volunteering.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: (please)</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: jgarnett, I&apos;m going to add 2.0/2.1/2.2 into the navigation bar </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: I&apos;ll make the tasks</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: going to think about that acuster, what would the point be?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: (thanks richard, muchly)</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: isolate older snippets/tutorials from current releases until they are known to still work</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: we already have 2.0</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: call what exists now 2.1</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: ah okay, I did try that approach once but it did not stick. most of the code is for geotools 2.0.0</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: and 2.2 is what we do from now on</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: slightly confused, but as long as you have a plan.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: oh stupid idea</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: you can &quot;tag&quot; pages in confluence.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: for docs: http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTOOLS/Tasks+for+2.2.0+release</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: lets tag pages with the version they work against, and I we can use some macros to produce the correct list ;-)</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: no, I&apos;m trying to get the navigation hierarchy and the repository hieararchy to match</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: acuster, can you leave a comment sayin what you are working on?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: will do</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: okay, I am trying to get the navigation hierarchy to link to the UsesGuide and that is that ;-)</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: aka do we not already have too many links? I did not mean to cut off conversation...</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: oops, that URL should have been a JIRA</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GEOT-885</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: no, the navigation is good, it just needs to lead correctly into the tree</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: rgould, understood</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: okay, I do want to make sure that everything you want in the users guide is in that sepeate space, ready to be exported to pdf.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: And for deprecation: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GEOT-886</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: but that is just how I want things, no formal decision has been made or anything...</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: I&apos;m linking the tasks page to these jiras</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: jgarnett, another problem with pdf is that it&apos;s not built in alpha order so 1. Welcome comes before 0. TitlePage and then 2. ....</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: we done with (2) release?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: That is more of a pain, I can submit a bug report of you like.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: jgarnett, please</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: but they know, there&apos;s a comment on their doc site</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: yes we are done, lets move on before we run out of time.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: aside: richard is there any progress on getting a new confluence license for uDig?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: 3: Colour palette</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: oh shoot, I said I&apos;d contact them long ago and I never did</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: okay, we need a standard palette of colours</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: jgarnett, do you have contact information for them?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: Um is this color brewer, I do have IP comments.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: the tango project shows what we should have</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: it is on their website, paul has been CCed on all communications.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: http://tango.freedesktop.org/Tango_Desktop_Project</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: http://tango.freedesktop.org/Tango_Icon_Theme_Guidelines</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: acuster if this is for the wiki, I can do whatever you want ...</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: the second has a palette that they use for their docs/icons...</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: Has refractions made any effort to squat a colour palette?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">chorner: squat?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: sorry?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: Have any of you been systematic in the colours you use</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: We do follow the eclipse ui guidelines for uDig?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: yeah, IBM blue is a registered trademark</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: not really the same thing ...</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: ah, no but we should try for black!</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: that would be fun...</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: so (1) has their been any attempt at consistency up to now?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: if not, I&apos;ll try to match the GeoTools green/blue and think about the rest of the spectrum we need</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: I need a palette for my docs and I figure we should all use the same.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: It has not been an issue, I tend to hack up the look of the site every 6 months to see if anyone still reads it near as I can tell.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: most colors are under my control, we mostly use omondo for diagrams so consistency has not been an issue.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: okay, then i&apos;ll work on my own and report back. that&apos;s all from me for (3). thanks</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: 4: IP Progress</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: okay, interesting, normally I cannot get anyone to talk about colours.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: Right, I am 1/2 way through.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: I expected feedback from module maintainers, and I would like to venture a deadline.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: You are halfway through *everything*?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: Of September September 1st, I do not want to have this dragging us down as we try and co-operate with the OSGEO people.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: I am a bit dismayed at our lack of movement...</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: *everything*</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: see email, sent out to each module maintainer, CCed to the list.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: each module has a review.txt file with comments and issues raised.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: good idea</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: but is that a duplication of what&apos;s on the wiki?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: But it is going to be time to kick more then arcsde out of the build ... :-(</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: wiki was not working for module maintainers, trying to get them where they live - source code.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: But rgould if you could use your perl mojo to make a document out of all the review.txt files in geotools it was be *great*</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: i&apos;ll see what I can do</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: So should I just keep beating this horse? Can anyone think of a polite way to continue?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: After this IP check we will at least know what the issues are, which is all we wanted to start out with. Module maintainers should not feel they are</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: &quot;if you don&apos;t do an IP review on your module, it&apos;s out&quot;?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: on their own solving these things, but please do a review at let us know how we can help as a community.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: Right</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: I am going to do the review cause I want this thing to move, but I am going to ask questions before shutting things off. </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: Already modules Like GeoMedia have reported back with the permission for geotools PMC to have (C) that we need.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: David Adler is checking w/ IBM.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: thanks for all the hard work jody</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: I am sad that we have not heard from gabriel, or had any volunteer to write him a stub jar :-(</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: So rather then rant, I am happy things are moving ...</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: does anyone have any questions?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: (aside acuster the most popular bug is http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GEOT-886)</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: sorry http://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-2079</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: aka &quot;More control over PDF exporting&quot;</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: :-)</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">FrankW tunes in.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: chorner? I had some questions for you with respect to your modules, can you try and look into them this week?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: Hi FrankW.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">chorner: yes</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: acuster did you ever get your docuemntation license questions answered?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: FrankW you commeted about the need to include extra license.txt files in geotools for the corner cases, like HSQL datastore, and the public domain work.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: Is that the general approach?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: (sorry if this is covered in the iccubation docs already)</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">FrankW: I&apos;m not sure if it is the general approach.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">FrankW: It is what I&apos;m planning for GDAL.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: no</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">FrankW: Basically, right now, careful companies wanting to use stuff like GDAL or GeoTools need to sift through everything to build up a required license document to distribute with binaries.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">FrankW: I would like to help but doing that within the project.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: acuster I will try and attend an iccubation meeting again and ask those questions for you, I am supposed to be our representative - bad jody no cookie.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: rgould, this has consequences for uDig, we include geotools software and should pay attention to the process.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould nods</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: So guys I will try and place a LICENSE.TXT file in each module capturing the strange and wonderful things we go going on. Many modules already had this ...</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: That is about it for me, I should ask FrankW what is next?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: I had thought of persuing the (C) to OSGEO angle, but perhaps he has a better suggestion?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">FrankW: Well, I don&apos;t know how significant it is that the copyright is held by a group that doesn&apos;t really exist. </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">FrankW: It would certainly put things on clearer ground for the GeoTools PMC to assign it&apos;s copyright to the foundation.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: jgarnett, do you understand the issues with a (c) held in common by various authors? i.e. will we need to ask each one to donate their (c) to OSGE or simply add OSGEO as another copyright holder?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: Well the alternative is to make the group exist, but playing with OSGEO is more fun all around.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">FrankW: I&apos;m going to write Rich an email on this topic and see what he things.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: acuster part of the IP review is me ensuring with the module maintainers that the (C) is assigned to the geotools PMC</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: even if I need to create a geotools PMC non profit for a year, just to hold the code to pass over to the OSGEO it would be worthwhile no?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">FrankW: acuster: I think a copyright assignment should be signed by all current members of the GeoTools PMC to give it maximum legitimacy, and perhaps significant previous contributors if possible.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">FrankW: jgarnett: Well, I don&apos;t think creating something legal called the GeoTools PMC would grant it ownership of the code.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: So at the end of the day (C) 2006 Open Source Geospatial Foundation would appear on the headers, along with a list of previous holders like (C) Refractions and (C) John Smith</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">FrankW: Otherwise I could do that!</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: well in Canada I just need to walk into a bank with minuets of a meeting and set up a bank account, and then send out some forms...</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">CIA-3: 03simboss 07coverages_branch * r20449 10geotools/trunk/gt/module/referencing/ (LICENSE.txt pom.xml site/ src/ test/): -removed after merge with trunk</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">FrankW: jgarnett: yes, basically where there is a list of copyright holders we would be replacing just the PMC entry with OSGeo. </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: but I digress.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">FrankW: jgarnett: my point is that creation of a group with that name, does not necessarily establish clear title to the geotools code. </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">FrankW: excuse my extra commas thrown in for no apparent reason.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: FrankW is this a good next step, or do the iccubation lamps have any other eggs to crack?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">FrankW: Well, I can&apos;t speak for the rest of the committee. </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">FrankW: But as mentor, I&apos;m happy to bring GeoTools forward for graduation once IP issues are all addressed.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: Heh, me either, but I venture you have attended a meeting more recently then me.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">FrankW: Well, one thing we saw with Mapbender was that once it was recommended for graduation, folks started raising new kinds of issues. </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">FrankW: So that could always happen. </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: I am going to target september first, five acuster and myself a chance to clean up the website ;-)</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: we are at the end of the meeting time, rgould want to chase us through the rest of the agenda?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: only one item remaining: PMC Membership</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: jgarnett, was that you?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: Right, well we got some progress.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: A couple people stepped down.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: And simboss grabbed a couple of votes.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: A couple? Who else? (I&apos;m still catching up on email)</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: Well to be frank here is the rub, according to the Developers Guide we need like 70%</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: but we do not have 50% of PMC members who are actually out and about and voting ... so what are we going to do?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: Coupe time? And cull the list as mentioned last week?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: It is kind of slack letting it get to this state, apparently we miss James ;-)</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: Should we compose a list of idle PMCs?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">FrankW: There was a procedure for removing PMC members who haven&apos;t been active in some defined way for a while, right?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">FrankW: I would suggest active culling according to this criteria. </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: Bur we are a little stuck in that we cannot get out of our procedures while following our procedures...</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: FrankW, it requires 70% to remove one ;)</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">FrankW: Ah</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: FrankW I am not sure we got a procedure that does not involve getting 70% permission from the PMC...</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: It sounds like we need a provision to handle idle PMCs</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: or</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: and I think that procedure was focused on Module Maintainers, we tend to focus on code rather then committee</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">CIA-3: 03simboss 07coverages_branch * r20450 10geotools/trunk/gt/plugin/epsg-hsql/ (LICENSE.txt pom.xml src/ test/): -removed after merge with trunk</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: What about 70% of active PMC are required to pass a vote?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: Heh, only works if we can achive 70% ;-)</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: Well we can collect a list of idle PMC members and email them specifically</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: and hope they respond</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: (sorry this is a mess richard, I cannot yet think my way out)</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: James does respond when you email him</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: I just don&apos;t think he follows the list.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">FrankW: I would suggest preparing a revised set of PMC rules, and getting broad (perhaps complete) support from active PMC members, and a blessing from the exaulted leader.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: and recreate a new, active PMC</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">aaime: Hi guys</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">FrankW: I would suggest the new rules include an explicit chair with some extraordinary powers in time of crisis. </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: I did talk to him, and he recomended some form of founder status ...</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: hi aaime </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: unclear if it was for himself or others...</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">FrankW: The chair presumably being the one who would be an officer of OSGeo on behalf of Geotools.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: I was kind of hoping to see how the GeoServer rules worked out ... but they have had no luck starting their process.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: Interesting idea Frank</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: benevolent dictator of the moment</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: perhaps revamping the PMC could just be drawing up the set of rules for a PSC for interaction with OSGEO</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: no polictics or hurt feelings, ... and we need to write up how our interaction would work anyways.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">acuster: sounds elegant</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: The funny part is the PMC rarely mattes, it all comes down to the module maintainers and hackers ... often in IRC breakout meetings.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: So Rgould, Cholmes can we tag simboss as PMC, we got a number of votes.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">FrankW: Right, I don&apos;t think the PMC needs to do too much, but it must ultimately be able to make decisions when needed.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: Another set of hands would help write up a PSC and ease the transition ...</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: Or do grunt work like Rgould making the releases, thanks richard.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: cholmes ping?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: Did we get enough votes? Or should we ignore &quot;policy&quot; and make him PMC anyway?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">FrankW: The existing PMC rules are at: http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOT/4+Roles+and+Responsibilities right?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: no problem</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: yep.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">cholmes: hey</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: To be fair given that list of responsibilities, we could probably update the list right now ;-)</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: jgarnett, you mentioned people stepped down. Dzwiers and ... ?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: cholmes I am trying to set up simboss as PMC, we got votes but not the 70% of PMC needed.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: david zwiers was who I was thinking of</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould removes him from that page</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: (a bit sad, he could point out when my designs were stupid before I implemented them)</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">cholmes: I&apos;m +1 on simboss.  But yeah, we need to fix the situation.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: Rueben has also tried to step down ... </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: we did not let him last year.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: but perhaps the time is neigh.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: James mentioned being promoted to &quot;founder status&quot; ... want to make a new heading.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: It looks like we only got 4 out of 9 votes for simboss</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: but we also have no -1, or 0 votes ... </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: perhaps we are down to 4 PNC?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: cholmes do you have any advice?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">aaime: (+1 from an ex-PMC!) :-)</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: heh, be careful we may tag you back in.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">cholmes: What was the response from the &apos;clean and sweep&apos; ?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">rgould: I don&apos;t think there is anyone here who would not like to see simboss as PMC :)</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">aaime: I would not complain ;-)</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jgarnett: or andrea for that matter ;-)</TD></TR>

[... 2054 lines stripped ...]


Mime
View raw message