activemq-commits mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From jstrac...@apache.org
Subject svn commit: r418936 [9/14] - /incubator/activemq/site/
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 08:25:20 GMT
Modified: incubator/activemq/site/news.html
URL: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/activemq/site/news.html?rev=418936&r1=418935&r2=418936&view=diff
==============================================================================
--- incubator/activemq/site/news.html (original)
+++ incubator/activemq/site/news.html Tue Jul  4 01:25:09 2006
@@ -41,7 +41,7 @@
           </TD>
           <TD align="right" valign="middle" nowrap="">
             <DIV id="site-quicklinks">
-<P><A href="download.html" title="Download">Download</A> &#124; <SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/maven/activemq-core/apidocs/" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">JavaDocs<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/confluence/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN> <A href="javadocs.html" title="JavaDocs">More...</A> &#124; <A href="source.html" title="Source">Source</A> &#124; <SPAN class="nobr"><A href="quicklinks.html" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">Wiki<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/confluence/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN> &#124;<SPAN class="nobr"><A href="irc://irc.codehaus.org/activemq" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">IRC<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/confluence/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0
 " width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN> &#124; <SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://servlet.uwyn.com/drone/log/hausbot/activemq" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">IRC Log<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/confluence/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN> &#124; <A href="mailing-lists.html" title="Mailing Lists">Mailing Lists</A> &#124; <A href="discussion-forums.html" title="Discussion Forums">Discussion Forums</A> &#124; <A href="support.html" title="Support">Support</A></P>
+<P><A href="download.html" title="Download">Download</A> &#124; <SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/maven/activemq-core/apidocs/" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">JavaDocs<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/confluence/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN> <A href="javadocs.html" title="JavaDocs">More...</A> &#124; <A href="source.html" title="Source">Source</A> &#124; <A href="site.html" title="Site">Wiki</A> &#124;<SPAN class="nobr"><A href="irc://irc.codehaus.org/activemq" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">IRC<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/confluence/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN> &#124; <SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://servlet.uwyn.com/drone/log/hausbot/activemq" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">IRC Log<SUP><IMG cl
 ass="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/confluence/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN> &#124; <A href="mailing-lists.html" title="Mailing Lists">Mailing Lists</A> &#124; <A href="discussion-forums.html" title="Discussion Forums">Discussion Forums</A> &#124; <A href="support.html" title="Support">Support</A></P>
             </DIV>
           </TD>
         </TR> 
@@ -69,7 +69,7 @@
 <UL class="alternate" type="square">
 	<LI><A href="home.html" title="Home">Home</A></LI>
 	<LI><A href="" title="News">News</A></LI>
-	<LI><A href="changes-in-40.html" title="Changes in 4.0">New in 4.0</A></LI>
+	<LI><A href="new-features.html" title="New Features">New Features</A></LI>
 	<LI><A href="faq.html" title="FAQ">FAQ</A></LI>
 	<LI><A href="site.html" title="Site">Site</A></LI>
 	<LI><A href="articles.html" title="Articles">Articles</A></LI>
@@ -159,7 +159,7 @@
 	<LI><A href="kaha-persistence.html" title="Kaha Persistence">Kaha Persistence</A></LI>
 	<LI><A href="async-sends.html" title="Async Sends">Async Sends</A></LI>
 	<LI><A href="jmsxuserid.html" title="JMSXUserID">JMSXUserID</A></LI>
-	<LI><A href="changes-in-40.html" title="Changes in 4.0">Other new features</A></LI>
+	<LI><A href="new-features.html" title="New Features">More New Features</A></LI>
 </UL>
 
 
@@ -169,7 +169,8 @@
 	<LI><A href="ajax.html" title="Ajax">Ajax</A></LI>
 	<LI><A href="axis-support.html" title="Axis Support">Axis Support</A></LI>
 	<LI><A href="c-integration.html" title="C Integration">C Integration</A></LI>
-	<LI><A href="dot-net.html" title="dot Net">.Net Integration</A></LI>
+	<LI><A href="cms.html" title="CMS">C++ Integration</A></LI>
+	<LI><A href="dot-net.html" title="dot Net">C# and .Net Integration</A></LI>
 	<LI><A href="geronimo.html" title="Geronimo">Geronimo</A></LI>
 	<LI><A href="j2ee.html" title="J2EE">J2EE</A></LI>
 	<LI><A href="jboss-integration.html" title="JBoss Integration">JBoss Integration</A></LI>
@@ -559,7 +560,7 @@
         </TR>
                                             <TR>
                     <TD valign="top">
-                                                    <B><A href="http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOS/2006/06/14/IRC%20Logs%20June%2014th">IRC Logs June 14th (updated)</A></B>
+                                                    <B><A href="http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTOOLS/2006/07/03/IRC%20Meeting%20-%203%20July%202006">IRC Meeting - 3 July 2006 (created)</A></B>
                         
                                                                                                       <BR>
                             <SPAN class="smalltext"><STYLE>
@@ -575,349 +576,476 @@
 <DIV id="PageContent">
      <DIV style="color: #666666; font-size: 10px;">
                     News
-                            updated by <B>    <A href="http://goopen.org/display/~jive">Jody Garnett</A></B> (<A href="mailto:jgarnett@refractions.net">jgarnett@refractions.net</A>) to
-            <A href="http://goopen.org/display/GEOS/2006/06/14/IRC%20Logs%20June%2014th">revision 2</A>
-            on Jun 14, 2006 03:42.
-                    created by <B>    <A href="http://goopen.org/display/~jive">Jody Garnett</A></B>  (<A href="mailto:jgarnett@refractions.net">jgarnett@refractions.net</A>)        on Jun 14, 2006 03:41
+                            created by <B>    <A href="http://goopen.org/display/~rgould">Richard Gould</A></B>  (<A href="mailto:rgould@refractions.net">rgould@refractions.net</A>)        on Jul 03, 2006 15:28
         </DIV>
     <DIV style="border-top:1px solid #d3d3d3;">
                 <IMG src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/blogentry_16.gif" height="16" width="16" border="0" style="float:right;" alt="News">
             </DIV>
-    <P>Agenda: 1)changing meeting time 2) PSC process adoption 3) proposal 4) IRC breakout on 1.4.x.</P>
+    
+<P>1: code cull w/ acuster<BR>
+2: fc-branch<BR>
+3: japopy<BR>
+4: pmc?</P>
+
+<P>acuster: simboss the GC is you?<BR>
+acuster: if so, GO!<BR>
+rgould: ping simboss <BR>
+aaime: Fact is, GC is really Martin so far...<BR>
+acuster: okay, let&apos;s go to 2<BR>
+simboss: sorry guys<BR>
+acuster: oh, hold off<BR>
+simboss: but I am having dinner<BR>
+rgould: ok<BR>
+acuster: you want to go last?<BR>
+simboss: yeah<BR>
+simboss: but aaime<BR>
+simboss: knows as much as i know anyway<BR>
+simboss: go ahead<BR>
+aaime: Well, that not really true <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/smile.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
+acuster: aaime : want to give us five words on how its going<BR>
+aaime: Anyway, I can try<BR>
+simboss: I will try to make it for the last point<BR>
+aaime: As far as we know, Martin has started merging gc onto trunk piecemeal<BR>
+aaime: So far, it&apos;s a one man effort, we haven&apos;t managed to organise it<BR>
+aaime: Martin just started and went off leaving us a little baffled<BR>
+aaime: (ok, pleasingly baffled)<BR>
+acuster: you were going to go the other way, no?<BR>
+aaime: The only communication channel so far is  JIRA task<BR>
+aaime: Well, we did not decide actually...<BR>
+acuster: cool, so that&apos;s been decided<BR>
+aaime: Simboss was willing to add the &quot;last finishing touches&quot;<BR>
+aaime: Yeah, Martin took the thing and it seems he&apos;s carrying it thru<BR>
+acuster: thanks. Anything else?<BR>
+acuster: let&apos;s move on and come back when simboss wanders back<BR>
+aaime: That&apos;s all I know...<BR>
+acuster: 3: jira<BR>
+aaime: Oh, in the branch I did a few fixes on JMapPane<BR>
+rgould: 2: maven repo <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/smile.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
+acuster: yeah<IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/smile.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
+chorner: i guess that&apos;s me?<BR>
+rgould: so thanks to aaime, we now have webdav support working for maven 2 builds<BR>
+rgould can do it!<BR>
+rgould: but you can assist<BR>
+chorner smiles and sits back<BR>
+rgould: and also thanks to chorner for helping sort out the maven 2 repo on lists.refractions.net<BR>
+acuster: what&apos;s webdav?<BR>
+rgould: but now we have the problems of having two maven 2 repositories: lists.refractions.net and maven.geotools.fr<BR>
+rgould: I&apos;m not certain exactly, but allows for file transfer over HTTP<BR>
+aaime: Think of it as a ftp with versioning and file based authorization as far as I know<BR>
+aaime: And you can mount it as if it was a local folder<BR>
+acuster: what server is being used?<BR>
+rgould: lists.refractions.net<BR>
+acuster: cool<BR>
+rgould: But because transfer times to maven.geotools.fr can be very slow, and because uploading to two different repositories is a PITA, I am trying ot set up a mirroring scheme, with martin&apos;s help<BR>
+chorner: lists.refractions.net/m2<BR>
+acuster: who runs geotools.fr?<BR>
+rgould: so i&apos;m setting up rsync on lists.refrractions.net (mostly set up)<BR>
+rgould: martin<BR>
+rgould: and i will see if he can set up an rsync client on maven.geotools.fr that will query lists.refractions.net every so often<BR>
+rgould: and i&apos;m almost done<BR>
+rgould: that&apos;s all I&apos;vegot<BR>
+aaime: Btw, where did Jody go? I haven&apos;t catched him online for the whole day<BR>
+acuster: how often will rsync run? Also can you let us know what time of day it runs?<BR>
+rgould hasn&apos;t seen him either<BR>
+acuster: may become important when trouble shooting versions<BR>
+rgould: I was going to suggest that martin has it run every 30 mins<BR>
+acuster: oh, that&apos;s not a problem then<BR>
+rgould: It only initiates a download request if a change has been made on lists.refractions.net<BR>
+acuster: cool<BR>
+rgould: i&apos;ve run into firewall issues on this end<BR>
+rgould: and our sys admin is out of the office until tomorrow<BR>
+rgould: so I don&apos;t think I will get anywhere today<BR>
+rgould is finished<BR>
+rgould: 3: JIRA<BR>
+rgould: Who was that?<BR>
+chorner: me<BR>
+chorner: ...was looking through the gt jira today... and found it to be a complete mess<BR>
+chorner: recently uDig cleaned up its jira &ndash; and it has been fantastic; we should do the same here<BR>
+rgould: what kind of clean up do you propose?<BR>
+chorner: making sure that bugs haven&apos;t already been fixed, selecting a target version for fixes, and assigning bugs to people where applicable<BR>
+rgould: a cleaner JIRA would really help the changelogs during releases<BR>
+chorner: the main thing however, is that we haven&apos;t been maintaining it<BR>
+chorner: so I guess this is a call out to module maintainers: start looking at your jira space in the next few weeks<BR>
+rgould: it looks like the WMS module has been erased from jira? <BR>
+rgould: or maybe it&apos;s just empty?<BR>
+chorner: ...or any enthiastic volunteers<BR>
+rgould: ah, wms is just empty<BR>
+chorner: ok... that&apos;s it<BR>
+rgould: I think I will add a &quot;next&quot; command<BR>
+rgould: any have any thoughts regarding JIRA?<BR>
+rgould: ok.. 4: Start on time, end on time<BR>
+aaime: Well, I guess we are ending even before time <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/smile.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
+simboss: back<BR>
+simboss: too late ,_(<BR>
+simboss: ;-(<BR>
+rgould: no<BR>
+rgould: meeting is still going<BR>
+chorner: so we start at 12:01 next week, or to the gallows with ye?<BR>
+rgould: i think so<BR>
+simboss: cool<BR>
+rgould: acuster, did you have anything you wanted to say?<BR>
+acuster: nope<BR>
+rgould: ok<BR>
+rgould: back to 1: GC update<BR>
+rgould: simboss<BR>
+simboss: well<BR>
+simboss: there is not mcu to say except that<BR>
+simboss: the merge is in progress<BR>
+simboss: martin took a vacation on purpose for it<BR>
+simboss: we are exchanging some emails<BR>
+simboss: about conflicts<BR>
+simboss: I am hoping to find a way to help him out<BR>
+simboss: since he basicallly basically started while I was still planning the merge itself<BR>
+simboss: as aaime can confirm <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/smile.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
+aaime: Yeah <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/smile.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
+simboss: I think that for the moment<BR>
+aaime: Anway, the sooner we the merge ends, the sooner we can start working on FM <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/smile.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
+simboss: this is it as far as talking about gc merge<BR>
+rgould: ok<BR>
+rgould: no more items.. any have anything else they would like to say?<BR>
+rgould: yay!<BR>
+rgould: ok, meeting over<BR>
+jgarnett: acuster has been asking some great questions, like what is this for.<BR>
+jgarnett: and the answer is often - nothing.<BR>
+jgarnett: So I am hoping to delete the more obvious stuff with him from trunk<BR>
+jgarnett: any comments? <BR>
+aaime: Go for it<BR>
+jgarnett: problem is I do not recognize everything - like main/modified-src - what is that for?<BR>
+jgarnett: <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/smile.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"> bonus points for the first person to answer<BR>
+aaime: Good question<BR>
+aaime: We have many relics in the trunk :-8<BR>
+jgarnett: last comment says filter parser code is now generated by javacc at build time ... relic!<BR>
+jgarnett: well that is it for that agenda item<BR>
+acuster: cool<BR>
+jgarnett: 2) fc-branch<BR>
+aaime: fc = fm + wc?<BR>
+jgarnett: no idea<BR>
+jdeolive: what is wc?<BR>
+jgarnett: probably gc...<BR>
+jgarnett: 2) gc-branch<BR>
+aaime: Yeah<BR>
+jgarnett: I have tried a couple buiilds, noticed some annoying popups again ... but have not tired it out.<BR>
+jgarnett: how is it going?<BR>
+aaime: Boh!<BR>
+aaime: Martin does not keep us very up to date <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/sad.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
+aaime: He&apos;s not only merging, also refactoring a lot<BR>
+jgarnett: darn<BR>
+jgarnett: did you try talking to him? <BR>
+aaime: How?<BR>
+jgarnett: email, backing out his changes ...<BR>
+simboss: he is adding his changes to trunk<BR>
+jgarnett: aranging conflicts ... <BR>
+jgarnett: I see, so things are out of control.<BR>
+simboss: his changes== gc code refactored by him<BR>
+simboss: hence the only choice for the moment is wait and see<BR>
+jgarnett: I see, has anyone detected a rhym or reason<BR>
+simboss: huh?<BR>
+aaime: Style? I really don&apos;t know<BR>
+jgarnett: can you tell why he is refactoring the GC code?<BR>
+aaime: He has not IM, no skype, so it&apos;s difficult to speak with him<BR>
+simboss: he is refactoring some code I added to gridcoverage packages<BR>
+simboss: sorry<BR>
+simboss: grid coverage module<BR>
+simboss: which is, in principle, fine<BR>
+simboss: because e is the mantainer<BR>
+simboss: but this will take me a bit of time<BR>
+simboss: when adding the plugins<BR>
+simboss: since <BR>
+simboss: he is changing some methods names<BR>
+simboss: that I rely on<BR>
+jgarnett: I see so if he waited until more code was in place, or talked to you, the rename could of happened in an orderly fashion. <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/sad.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
+simboss: sorry man<BR>
+acuster: from his code style (which is a joy to read) he&apos;s a perfectionist<BR>
+aaime: I believe he did not understand that simboss has external code that depends on the gc branch<BR>
+jgarnett: so can you add the method names in anycase and deprecate them? And promiss to remove them before a major release?<BR>
+aaime: So refactiong gt2 only is not a solution<BR>
+jgarnett: yeah, I got that. simboss probably wants to do the refractor.<BR>
+jgarnett: okay well here is what we can do .. martin has been able to show up for an IRC meeting about GC before?<BR>
+acuster: have you both sent him emails?<BR>
+cholmes: Hrm.  Well can we get him to stop re-naming?  Or at least limit it?  I mean, wasn&apos;t approval given to merge the current GC branch on?  A modified one, though ideal, is in danger of getting bogged down.<BR>
+jgarnett: Lets organize one for wednesday.<BR>
+simboss: I already ask him to limit renaming<BR>
+simboss: renaming is no big deal<BR>
+simboss: refactoring might be<BR>
+simboss: I am not here to discuss martin&apos;s capapbilities<BR>
+aaime: Nobody is <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/smile.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
+simboss: but in Italy we say that quick and good<BR>
+simboss: never goes along<BR>
+simboss: <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/smile.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
+cholmes: I mean, regardless of his capabilities, we need this branch to come home now...<BR>
+acuster: simboss: you can&apos;t start until he&apos;s done?<BR>
+simboss: could you make a plugin that calls method A of module B if either module B or method A does not exist?<BR>
+simboss: until coverage package is ready<BR>
+simboss: I cannot really do anything<BR>
+simboss: I think it would have been better to do this refactoring<BR>
+simboss: after the merge<BR>
+acuster: a strange situation...<BR>
+jgarnett: okay, so cholmes what can we do?<BR>
+jgarnett: this is a case where module maintainers are not really succeeding in working together.<BR>
+acuster: 1) give martin his one week of vacation<BR>
+jgarnett: we are in a bit of tougher spot then then usual as it is his vacation...<BR>
+cholmes: Recommending refactoring after merge woul dbe a start.<BR>
+acuster: getting communication flowing would help <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/smile.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
+cholmes: I mean, the point of a merge like this is to get it on to trunk.  Then from that point on time should be spent getting it ready for release.<BR>
+acuster: martin, qu&apos;est-ce que tu fais?<BR>
+cholmes: Doing things like refactoring if necessary.<BR>
+cholmes: But obviously the first step is to call a meeting that Martin can attend<BR>
+aaime: Well, let&apos;s try sending a mail and let him propose a meeting time /date ?<BR>
+simboss: anyway, I do not think he has much left to fo<BR>
+simboss: (do)<BR>
+simboss: I just did svn update on trunk<BR>
+simboss: to see where he is<BR>
+jgarnett: I can send the email ...<BR>
+aaime: Btw, if you want to access the svn commits without subscribing<BR>
+aaime: Nabble is your friend:;<BR>
+aaime: <SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://www.nabble.com/geotools-commits-f15589.html" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">http://www.nabble.com/geotools-commits-f15589.html<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN><BR>
+aaime: Last Martin&apos;s commit is a few days old<BR>
+aaime: Ah, so, next topic?<BR>
+aaime: This one has really bogged us down <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/smile.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
+jgarnett: I am not sure we got 15 mins left<BR>
+aaime: Why?<BR>
+aaime: Isn&apos;t the meeting one hour long?<BR>
+jgarnett: Sorry I am not sure what the next agenda item is<BR>
+aaime: Ah, anyway it wasn&apos;t so important <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/smile.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
+jgarnett: we do have 15mins left.<BR>
+aaime: Just a jalopy update<BR>
+aaime: (status update)<BR>
+jgarnett: I would like to know if a geotools release is going out tomorrow with uDig?<BR>
+jgarnett: chorner?<BR>
+chorner: not sure<BR>
+chorner: we probably can<BR>
+jgarnett: I would also really like it if we were able to proceed on the OSGEO iccubation process<BR>
+jgarnett: can you hold up your release until you can make a geotools release?<BR>
+aaime: Anyway, I&apos;m slowly bringing the jalopy maven 2 plugin to a state where it can be used, but it will take some more time... sorry <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/smile.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
+jgarnett: or can we arrange monthly geotools releases or something?<BR>
+jgarnett: I know geoserver is also planning a release? No idea if they are kicking out a geotools releease?<BR>
+jgarnett: brent?<BR>
+chorner: (just left)<BR>
+jgarnett: cholmes?<BR>
+cholmes: No plans for a gt2 release...<BR>
+acuster: +1 for regular, chronological releases<BR>
+cholmes: There&apos;s maybe 2-3 bug fixes.<BR>
+acuster: it&apos;s done wonders for GNOME<BR>
+jgarnett: it would be great if geoserver and udig could combine forces to kick a release out. I am unable to help out from where I am ...<BR>
+jdeolive: are you talking about gt2?<BR>
+jdeolive: sorry, gt2 = 2.2.x<BR>
+jdeolive: if so, i wouldn&apos;t mind getting some of hte catlaog stuff into a release<BR>
+jgarnett: yes, brent and chorner both have releases going out, and unless they cooperate we get<BR>
+jgarnett: 2 geotools releases, or none.<BR>
+jgarnett: and more timestamped getools jars escape into the wild.<BR>
+cholmes: Brent may have some time to help push out a release tomorrow...<BR>
+cholmes: What&apos;s chorner&apos;s timeline?<BR>
+aaime: Ah, there was another interesting topic for today, but I forgot about it: continuous build<BR>
+jgarnett: sorry if I am ranting here ... you both have the same timeline.<BR>
+jdeolive: I can throw in a geotools release when 1.4.x goes to trunk<BR>
+jgarnett: and this is the chance to coordinate.<BR>
+chorner: we&apos;re releasing tomorrow or wednesday... we can probably throw a couple hours at a release tomorrow around noon<BR>
+jgarnett: if we know there is a release going out we can help as well.<BR>
+chorner: ...should differentiate &ndash; first &quot;release&quot; = udig, second, 2.2.x<BR>
+aaime: Another urgent topic we have to face, before of later, is PMC, we have to revitalize it<BR>
+chorner: so: we&apos;ll talk tomorrow <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/smile.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
+jgarnett: indeed.<BR>
+jgarnett: Cool lets leave the IRC channel up, and email and we can talk through a geotools release.<BR>
+jgarnett: take that gtbot!<BR>
+jgarnett: I was hoping to talk about the geotools PMC after the GeoServer PSC process had a chance to complete.<BR>
+jgarnett: But we are running into a couple problems, on both fronts.<BR>
+jgarnett: We should update the page, and possible do a &quot;mark and sweek&quot; gabage collection run of existing PMC members.<BR>
+jgarnett: The easiest would be to see who is here today, and who responds to the agenda items via email over the course of the week (MARK)<BR>
+jgarnett: and then send out a poliet email thanks those who missed the mark for their time over the years (SWEEP)<BR>
+jgarnett: We have had a couple topics in this meeting that were either conflicts (GC) grunt work (Release) or stratigic (OSGEO) and we have been unable to address them.<BR>
+jgarnett: Does anyone have any advice on how we should proceed.<BR>
+jgarnett: More to the point I have had people approach me asking if they can help out in a PMC capactiy, and I have been unable to figure out where to start.<BR>
+aaime: I do believe this approach is good<BR>
+aaime: And that the garbage collector should be always running<BR>
+aaime: Not only this week <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/smile.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
+jgarnett: cholmes you have sat through the geoserver &quot;process&quot; over the last month - anything you have learned that you think can help us here?<BR>
+aaime: We need a mechanism to keep the PMC sound, rensposive and representative of people doing the actual work<BR>
+jgarnett: Indeed the geoserver PMC page has a built in Gabage Collection algorithm<BR>
+cholmes: Um...<BR>
+acuster: 1) Don&apos;t Panic (2) invite new committers to be PMC (3) do the merges then a big cleanup<BR>
+jgarnett: you missed a step<BR>
+jgarnett: 4) document!<BR>
+jgarnett: No I am not panicing, we have a great codebase that is actually getting better. And a great body of committers doing all kinds of crazy stuff<BR>
+cholmes: GeoServer hasn&apos;t started, so not a lot that can help.  But I&apos;ve tried to push it to be formed to be a bit more immune to where geotools has fallen.<BR>
+jgarnett: I would just like to be a bit more efficient.<BR>
+aaime: Indeed<BR>
+cholmes: I think we should cull the PMC though.  Like remove anyone who hasn&apos;t made a meeting or responded to stuff from meetings in the last month.<BR>
+aaime: Hum, I do believe we shoult post irc logs on the ml too? So that people can have a better chance of answering, discuss?<BR>
+jgarnett: cholmes could you send a nice email, you are PMC and I feel like I stirred up things enough on the geoserver-devel list in the last while. <BR>
+aaime: Why did stop posting them btw?<BR>
+jgarnett: Not sure andrea? Was before my time ...<BR>
+cholmes: I&apos;m not really sure that I should be PMC...<BR>
+jgarnett: I send out a summary when I miss a meeting.<BR>
+jgarnett: Let me be smart about this ...<BR>
+jgarnett: we have several very nice thinky committeers here who I would love to see represent geotools more<BR>
+jgarnett: Does anyone have comments on how they would like to see geotools, as an organization improve?<BR>
+aaime: Hard call<BR>
+jgarnett: I personally love the module maintainer focus, the PMC thing just annoys me and I hope we can move away from it ...<BR>
+jgarnett: Also liked the voting thing Justin worked out for GeoServer...<BR>
+jdeolive: i know this has been brought up before but a scheduled release cycle<BR>
+aaime: Well, PMC is there for things that go beyond the single module<BR>
+cholmes: Well, we need some sort of PMC/PSC in place for OSGeo purposes.<BR>
+jdeolive: where releases could follow a stable / unstable pattern<BR>
+jgarnett: Yeah justin that would be <B>very</B> smart all around. <BR>
+acuster: everyone&apos;s moved away from stable/unstable<BR>
+aaime: I would like to see more attention to quality, but without breaking the build<BR>
+acuster: better to have windows of unstable followed by stablizing periods<BR>
+jdeolive: agreed<BR>
+jgarnett: (One thing that cory mentioned was a meeting time that ended at 1hr, and we are 5 mins over)<BR>
+aaime: Would be nice to have somethign that sends mails when code coverage, docs and the like fall below a certain level (not very high)<BR>
+FrankW: Are module maintainers by default on the PMC?  <BR>
+acuster: and a release every two months (but variable for big merges)<BR>
+jdeolive: FrankW, no<BR>
+aaime: Too many modules<BR>
+aaime: Only a few of them<BR>
+FrankW: ok<BR>
+acuster: jgarnett, being over doesn&apos;t matter, people will leave when they need to.<BR>
+aaime: Being a mantainer of a module is a requisite thought<BR>
+jgarnett: Not always I thought, being a module maintainer shows great community involvement. But we have had people nominated based on documentation contributions<BR>
+aaime: Yeah, the doc is a module in itself, even if it doesn&apos;t show up in svn<BR>
+jgarnett: Thanks for talking about this guys, I must say I am very excited about where geotools is at and where it is heading. <BR>
+FrankW: I would note there isn&apos;t a terribly high cost to inactive PMC members.  But it is important to bring the active committers into the PMC. <BR>
+jgarnett: But we are coders and it is very easy to put our head down and just hack. A little attention to process should get us on the straight and narrow again.<BR>
+FrankW: (at least a representative sampling if there are many from one organization)<BR>
+jgarnett: FrankW, we do have some votes that need 70% of the PMC to vote, and we have not been able to do that for around a year.<BR>
+FrankW: Ah, well then I guess some housecleaning is needed and/or lowering quorum.<BR>
+jgarnett: indeed.<BR>
+jgarnett: Aside: FrankW I have almost done my bit for the FM branch and will go back to the IP check on trunk.<BR>
+FrankW: jgarnett: ok, cool<BR>
+jgarnett: I do lurk and noticed at least one project ready to hatch.<BR>
+jgarnett: any other cool stuff from the land of OSGEO we should know about <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/wink.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
+FrankW: Nothing comes to mind, though I think we should be opening up new projects for incubation shortly.<BR>
+FrankW: At least allowing in a trickle.<BR>
+acuster: FrankW, is the osgeo lawyer likely to answer my emails?<BR>
+FrankW: What email address did you use?<BR>
+acuster: RichSteele-@-osgeo.org<BR>
+acuster: without the  &ndash;<BR>
+FrankW: right.  that should work. <BR>
+FrankW: I&apos;ll try and check in with him to see if he will be able to continue fielding questions.  It was his intention to do so.<BR>
+acuster: okay, I&apos;ll refresh it this week <BR>
+FrankW: Eventually we will need to develop expertise within the incubator to answer most ip questions without him since his time is limited.<BR>
+FrankW: Please cc: me on email to him if you don&apos;t mind.<BR>
+acuster: okay<BR>
+jgarnett: Okay I think this meeting is about done ... any thing else before I gather the logs?<BR>
+acuster: jgarnett, what&apos;s your schedule like this week?<BR>
+jgarnett: acuster I lost that list of &quot;interesting&quot; directories ...<BR>
+jgarnett: I work 9 - 5 in whatever timezone this is <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/wink.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
+acuster: more or less european right? it&apos;s 22.14 here<BR>
+jgarnett: but apparently I can work late from 5-6 on wednesday.<BR>
+appetkov: about tomorrow--is the geoserver IRC meeting still hapenning?<BR>
+jgarnett: Or given notice I can arrange an hour to hack w/ you.<BR>
+acuster: <SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://pastebin.ca/78044" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">http://pastebin.ca/78044<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN><BR>
+jgarnett: yes, although the first is likly to be on skype (so we can organize with simboss)<BR>
+acuster: first what?<BR>
+simboss: first meeting I guess<BR>
+simboss: there are two geoserver meetings tomorrow<BR>
+acuster: ah<BR>
+simboss: afaik<BR>
+appetkov: simboss what is your skype nick?<BR>
+simboss: lemme check<BR>
+simboss: I forgot<BR>
+simboss: <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/tongue.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
+acuster: someone should squat geotools<BR>
+simboss: simboss18830<BR>
+FrankW is not familiar with this usage of the verb squat.<BR>
+simboss: (before the meeting ends I have question guys...)<BR>
+jgarnett: shoot simboss<BR>
+jgarnett: we may even answer <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/wink.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
+aaime: Shoot, I&apos;m about to go<BR>
+jgarnett: (acuster: I have culled the non interesting directories)<BR>
+simboss: about gc<BR>
+aaime: You&apos;re very optimistic <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/smile.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
+simboss: martin is meging on trunk directly<BR>
+jgarnett: some of the stuff in spike I do not care to know about)<BR>
+aaime: Yes, so?<BR>
+simboss: so would anybody get mad at me<BR>
+jgarnett: cholmes: can you send the mark and sweep message to geotools-devel or shoudl I?<BR>
+simboss: if i start meging the plugins<BR>
+simboss: to test what I have to change<BR>
+simboss: as a consequence of his refactor<BR>
+simboss: ?<BR>
+simboss: this might imply<BR>
+cholmes: I&apos;m not sure I really understand, so you can go for it.<BR>
+simboss: having broken builds on some plugins-modules<BR>
+simboss: well<BR>
+simboss: instead of qaiting for him to be done<BR>
+aaime: Mumble, can&apos;t you just merge on you disk until the build goes?<BR>
+simboss: on coverage and referencing modules<BR>
+simboss: I can<BR>
+aaime: Module by module?<BR>
+aaime: But?<BR>
+simboss: but I need the subversion<BR>
+simboss: because I work on many different laptops/pc<BR>
+simboss: on different sites<BR>
+simboss: without subversion<BR>
+simboss: I am dead<BR>
+aaime: I see... maybe you can remove those modules from the build?<BR>
+aaime: It&apos; just a matter of modifying the parent&apos;s pom.xml<BR>
+simboss: it is fine for me<BR>
+aaime: So that at least other people can check if their work does not break things<BR>
+simboss: I will try and talk to martin first<BR>
+aaime: Well, since nobody complains, I think you can go for it<BR>
+simboss: beause I need him to commit some code in coverage package before starting<BR>
+simboss: then I can even start to mess things up<BR>
+simboss: (with aaime&apos;s help of course <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/smile.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"> )<BR>
+acuster: cool<BR>
+aaime: Sure<BR>
+aaime: At the moment I&apos;m fighting with external stuff (jalopy, findbugs, umlgraph)<BR>
+aaime: But I think I can help you too<BR>
+simboss: either everybody&apos;s happy<BR>
+simboss: or left<BR>
+aaime: A bit of both?<BR>
+simboss: which is the same <BR>
+simboss: <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/smile.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
+aaime: I&apos;m leaving, me too <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/smile.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
+aaime: See you guys <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/smile.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
+aaime: Btw, did anyone collect the logs?<BR>
+aaime: GBot maybe?<BR>
+aaime: Ah, still doesn&apos;t recognize natural language<BR>
+aaime: Tsk tsk<BR>
+aaime: Seriously, did anyone tell gtbot to post the logs?<BR>
+aaime: It can do it<BR>
+aaime: Oh well, let&apos;s try it</P>
+    </DIV></SPAN>
+                                                                      </TD>
+                </TR>
+                                                <TR>
+                    <TD valign="top">
+                                                    <B><A href="http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOSDOC/2006/01/24/RelationshipDataStore">RelationshipDataStore (updated)</A></B>
+                        
+                                                                                                      <BR>
+                            <SPAN class="smalltext"><STYLE>
+    .tag {
+        font-style: italic;
+    }
 
-<P>Actions:</P>
+    .smalltext {
+        color: #666666;
+        font-size: 10px;
+    }
+</STYLE>
+<DIV id="PageContent">
+     <DIV style="color: #666666; font-size: 10px;">
+                    News
+                            updated by <B>    <A href="http://goopen.org/display/~cholmes">Chris Holmes</A></B> (<A href="mailto:cholmes@openplans.org">cholmes@openplans.org</A>) to
+            <A href="http://goopen.org/display/GEOSDOC/2006/01/24/RelationshipDataStore">revision 4</A>
+            on Jul 03, 2006 11:48.
+                    created by <B>    <A href="http://goopen.org/display/~m.blech">Matthias Blech</A></B>  (<A href="mailto:blech@conterra.de">blech@conterra.de</A>)        on Jan 24, 2006 02:07
+        </DIV>
+    <DIV style="border-top:1px solid #d3d3d3;">
+                <IMG src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/blogentry_16.gif" height="16" width="16" border="0" style="float:right;" alt="News">
+            </DIV>
+    <P>This topic is concerned with develeoping a datastore, that supports complex feature models out of existing simple features, that is almost a deligating and assambling data store and that functions as a kind of wrapper over existing data stores. So that this implements a kind of object-relational mapping aimed an spacial data. This data store also proviedes cross-datastore-joins, it is based on a binary tree structure, supports reading writing and persistent locking of complex features. Reading and writung also should be possible in eager or lazy mode. And, it causes no changes in GeoTools.</P>
+
+<P>The main ideas are described in the following papers:</P>
 <UL>
-	<LI>Move morning meeting 2 hours back</LI>
-	<LI>Send out PSC Mandate and start process</LI>
-	<LI>Approve Jesse&apos;s Proposal</LI>
-	<LI>Breakout IRC on thrusday 7am PST</LI>
+	<LI><SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://docs.codehaus.org/download/attachments/44035/20060116%20-%20Paper%201%20-%20Structure%20Of%20RelationshipDataStore.pdf" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">Paper 1 - Structure of RelationshipDataStore<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN></LI>
+	<LI>Paper 2 - Reading Complex Features</LI>
+	<LI>Paper 3 - Writing Complex Features</LI>
+	<LI>Paper 4 - Locking Complex Features</LI>
+	<LI>Paper 5 - Filter Complex Features&nbsp;</LI>
 </UL>
 
-
-<P>jun 13 21:55:43 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	hi clint<BR>
-jun 13 21:55:49 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	and gabriel?<BR>
-jun 13 21:56:09 &lt;groldan&gt;	hi Jody<BR>
-jun 13 21:56:38 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	Hi, apparently Justin is away picking up his mom <BR>
-from the airport.<BR>
-jun 13 21:56:42 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	Hi Jesse.<BR>
-jun 13 21:57:00 &lt;groldan&gt;	good boy justin<BR>
-jun 13 21:57:06 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	anybody seen brent?<BR>
-jun 13 21:57:09 &lt;groldan&gt;	do we have a meeting today?<BR>
-jun 13 21:57:10 &lt;groldan&gt;	nope<BR>
-jun 13 21:57:20 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	yes we do, right now.<BR>
-jun 13 21:57:45 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	I would like to do the earlier meeting as well if <BR>
-we can - simply so we can talk to Andrea in a more formal setting.<BR>
-jun 13 21:57:47 &lt;groldan&gt;	didn&apos;t had time to check out the email list, any <BR>
-agenda item already?<BR>
-jun 13 21:58:14 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	some left overs from last week.<BR>
-jun 13 21:58:33 &lt;clint_&gt;	Hi everyone///<BR>
-jun 13 21:58:43 &lt;groldan&gt;	hi Clint<BR>
-jun 13 21:58:59 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	PSC document was to be revised and adopted, wanted <BR>
-to kick of the proposal process (jesse has provided the first topic thanks <BR>
-jesse)<BR>
-jun 13 21:59:24 &lt;clint_&gt;	changing the earlier meeting time<BR>
-jun 13 21:59:39 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	so with just us this will go quick, I had some <BR>
-technical 1.4.x questions for Justin - but perhaps I can ask clint_ instead?<BR>
-jun 13 21:59:47 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	how about you gabriel?<BR>
-jun 13 22:00:22 &lt;groldan&gt;	I&apos;m interested in changing the early meeting time<BR>
-jun 13 22:00:24 &lt;clint_&gt;	shoot..<BR>
-jun 13 22:00:31 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	oh, apparently TOPP email is out - so they are not <BR>
-just ignoring us.<BR>
-jun 13 22:00:51 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	gabriel want to run this meeting? should be <BR>
-quick ...<BR>
-jun 13 22:01:10 &lt;groldan&gt;	ok<BR>
-jun 13 22:01:31 &lt;groldan&gt;	1) early meeting time<BR>
-jun 13 22:01:53 &lt;groldan&gt;	2)PSC doc<BR>
-jun 13 22:02:02 &mdash;	jgarnett has changed the topic to: 1)changing meeting time <BR>
-2) PSC process adoption 3) proposal<BR>
-jun 13 22:02:14 &lt;clint_&gt;	can we start?<BR>
-jun 13 22:02:15 &lt;groldan&gt;	3) jesse&apos;s new geoserver module?<BR>
-jun 13 22:02:16 &mdash;	jgarnett has changed the topic to: 1)changing meeting time <BR>
-2) PSC process adoption 3) proposal 4) IRC breakout on 1.4.x<BR>
-jun 13 22:02:49 &lt;groldan&gt;	Jesse_Eichar77, would you like to talk about your <BR>
-new geoserver module?<BR>
-jun 13 22:03:19 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	sure<BR>
-jun 13 22:03:29 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	Its pretty simple<BR>
-jun 13 22:03:32 &lt;groldan&gt;	ok, what was the feedback about the early meeting <BR>
-time?<BR>
-jun 13 22:03:50 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	would that be 5) geoserver module?<BR>
-jun 13 22:03:58 &lt;clint_&gt;	Andrea needs an earlier meeting time<BR>
-jun 13 22:04:14 &lt;clint_&gt;	there was a proposal for UTC 07:00am<BR>
-jun 13 22:04:23 &lt;clint_&gt;	I sent a mail about it..<BR>
-jun 13 22:04:30 &lt;clint_&gt;	to the geoserver list<BR>
-jun 13 22:04:35 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	was thinking 3) proposal ...<BR>
-jun 13 22:04:47 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	Jesse I will copy your proposal to a page on <BR>
-GEOSDEV okay?<BR>
-jun 13 22:05:09 &lt;groldan&gt;	so nobody pronounced against or for it?<BR>
-jun 13 22:05:30 &lt;groldan&gt;	who is currently attending the early meeting? I <BR>
-guess nobody?<BR>
-jun 13 22:05:35 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	well the PSC is supposed to do that ... so perhaps <BR>
-we should just set that up  <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/sad.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"> <BR>
-jun 13 22:05:42 &lt;clint_&gt;	Nobody..<BR>
-jun 13 22:05:53 &lt;clint_&gt;	I pitched this morn... nobody pitched<BR>
-jun 13 22:06:28 &lt;groldan&gt;	sounds like a headless geoserver or just a really <BR>
-bad time  <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/wink.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"> <BR>
-jun 13 22:06:59 &lt;clint_&gt;	The problem is andrea cannot make the current meeting <BR>
-times?<BR>
-jun 13 22:07:05 &lt;clint_&gt;	he wants to attend..?<BR>
-jun 13 22:07:14 &lt;groldan&gt;	And we need andrea<BR>
-jun 13 22:07:19 &lt;clint_&gt;	He asked really nicely <BR>
-jun 13 22:07:31 &lt;clint_&gt;	We surely do!!<BR>
-jun 13 22:07:48 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	okay I am in favour of moving the time to say 10am <BR>
-local time, back 3 hours from where it is now.<BR>
-jun 13 22:08:02 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	in work hours for those on this side of the drink.<BR>
-jun 13 22:08:18 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	clint your pitch was for 9am, I may be more lazy <BR>
-then that if we are staying up to talk to Jesse.<BR>
-jun 13 22:08:51 &lt;clint_&gt;	10am SAST is like 02am canadian<BR>
-jun 13 22:09:08 &lt;clint_&gt;	sorry 04:00am<BR>
-jun 13 22:09:25 &lt;clint_&gt;	and NY is 01:00 am<BR>
-jun 13 22:09:39 &lt;clint_&gt;	but they will attend the later meeting right?<BR>
-jun 13 22:09:46 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	Gabriel, clint this one is up to you guys ...<BR>
-jun 13 22:09:52 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	they will attend the second meeting.<BR>
-jun 13 22:09:53 &lt;groldan&gt;	so we still don&apos;t have a time that fits both andrea <BR>
-and america<BR>
-jun 13 22:10:03 &lt;clint_&gt;	What time zone are you in Gabriel?<BR>
-jun 13 22:10:06 &lt;groldan&gt;	what about changing the date instead of the time?<BR>
-jun 13 22:10:16 &lt;groldan&gt;	I mean, I guess andrea could attend on wensday?<BR>
-jun 13 22:10:41 &lt;clint_&gt;	Jesse..<BR>
-jun 13 22:10:48 &lt;clint_&gt;	yahoo louiecwza<BR>
-jun 13 22:11:11 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	?<BR>
-jun 13 22:11:15 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	ack I am already in 2 nights late, got not internet <BR>
-at home ...<BR>
-jun 13 22:11:16 &lt;groldan&gt;	I&apos;m +1, +2 on summer time<BR>
-jun 13 22:11:54 &lt;groldan&gt;	that is, 9pm for the late meeting<BR>
-jun 13 22:12:15 &lt;clint_&gt;	jesse please add me to yahoo ==&gt; louiecwza<BR>
-jun 13 22:12:29 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	agreed, that is just <B>too</B> late for here, not safe <BR>
-to drive home at 10pm etc...<BR>
-jun 13 22:12:32 &lt;clint_&gt;	what is your yahoo?<BR>
-jun 13 22:12:43 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	so gabriel what time during the day could you make?<BR>
-jun 13 22:13:19 &lt;groldan&gt;	time is going off, could we, people with immediate <BR>
-interests, arrange for a meeting time that fits andrea and us, at least <BR>
-temporally?<BR>
-jun 13 22:13:56 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	okay I will change the time ... next agenda item?<BR>
-jun 13 22:14:44 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	2) PSC proposal<BR>
-jun 13 22:15:15 &lt;groldan&gt;	we don&apos;t have Chris to complain here...  <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/wink.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"> <BR>
-jun 13 22:15:18 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	there were some corrections to be made, and we <BR>
-needed to choose between the commiters voting in the chair and/or the Chair.<BR>
-jun 13 22:16:18 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	so what do we need to do here?<BR>
-jun 13 22:16:30 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	start the vote? update the page...<BR>
-jun 13 22:16:52 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	I am still trying to update the meeting time.<BR>
-jun 13 22:18:03 &lt;groldan&gt;	I guess update the page and ask Chris for <BR>
-review/comments<BR>
-jun 13 22:18:24 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	nope we had two weeks of that already, lets make a <BR>
-decision here and now and get the voting going ...<BR>
-jun 13 22:18:45 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	so lets get the chair to choose the first round of <BR>
-PSC? less process to start out with.<BR>
-jun 13 22:18:55 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	Procedure for choosing the chair remains the same.<BR>
-jun 13 22:20:11 &lt;groldan&gt;	I&apos;m all for letting the ball rolling and adjust the <BR>
-points as needed. Do we have some more about proposals?<BR>
-jun 13 22:20:27 &lt;groldan&gt;	I guess that&apos;s what Chris wanted to see? formal <BR>
-proposals for changes<BR>
-jun 13 22:20:43 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	yes, and he got that. we needed to add the IP check <BR>
-in there.<BR>
-jun 13 22:20:55 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	but the proposal thing should be a seperate page?<BR>
-jun 13 22:21:13 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	Clint meeting time updated: <BR>
-<SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOS/IRC" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOS/IRC<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN><BR>
-jun 13 22:21:32 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	here is the page we are talking about: <BR>
-<SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOSDEV/0%20Project%20Steering%20Committee" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOSDEV/0+Project+Steering+Committee<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN><BR>
-jun 13 22:21:42 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	I will edit you guys want to tell me what to type?<BR>
-jun 13 22:22:34 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	So for the &quot;Nomination Process&quot; &quot;Alternative B&quot; ?<BR>
-jun 13 22:23:13 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	or Alternative A?<BR>
-jun 13 22:24:20 &lt;groldan&gt;	hmmmm.... right now its hard to choose a chair <BR>
-besides Chris?<BR>
-jun 13 22:25:09 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	So lets go with alternative A and ask the commiters <BR>
-to think ...<BR>
-jun 13 22:25:24 &lt;groldan&gt;	yes<BR>
-jun 13 22:25:50 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	I am going to send an email to geoserver-devel <BR>
-about these IRC meetings, we are here to engage TOPP formally right now and <BR>
-not one of them is here. While it speaks to the need for a PSC it is hard to <BR>
-bootstrap.<BR>
-jun 13 22:26:38 &lt;groldan&gt;	and we have immediate needs that have to be <BR>
-addressed<BR>
-jun 13 22:26:38 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	updated the page, remembered to add IP to the list <BR>
-of things PSC responsible for minding<BR>
-jun 13 22:26:40 &lt;groldan&gt;	lets do that<BR>
-jun 13 22:27:01 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	okay page is updated.<BR>
-jun 13 22:27:34 &lt;groldan&gt;	ok, ask people to send votes to brent so?<BR>
-jun 13 22:28:07 &lt;groldan&gt;	3) proposal<BR>
-jun 13 22:28:13 &lt;groldan&gt;	the floor is yours<BR>
-jun 13 22:28:52 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	I&apos;m the proposal?<BR>
-jun 13 22:29:34 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	Simple it is a spring module using spring <BR>
-remoting that allows preferences to be stored.  I&apos;m making a Hibernate <BR>
-implementation and probably a file implementation<BR>
-jun 13 22:29:44 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	(for testing)<BR>
-jun 13 22:30:02 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	it just takes key-value pairs and just <BR>
-strings for now.<BR>
-jun 13 22:30:13 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	It is based on the eclipse PreferenceStore<BR>
-jun 13 22:30:15 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	Sent email out, if anybody can sanity check that <BR>
-page again, not sure I got all the feedback from last meeting  <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/sad.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"> <BR>
-jun 13 22:30:16 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	interface<BR>
-jun 13 22:30:50 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	Jesse I would like to confirm that this module can <BR>
-be used by other modules to store their configuration?<BR>
-jun 13 22:31:03 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	(or should I say preferences?)<BR>
-jun 13 22:31:16 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	of course.  <BR>
-jun 13 22:31:30 &lt;groldan&gt;	was just going to ask that. So that&apos;s the value <BR>
-added by the module<BR>
-jun 13 22:32:01 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	exactly.  a client can set the <BR>
-configuration/preference and all the modules can use them.<BR>
-jun 13 22:32:03 &lt;groldan&gt;	could you state a couple examples what an existing <BR>
-module would use it for?<BR>
-jun 13 22:32:06 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	I like it jesse, the OpenSDI list argued about this <BR>
-for a month - this is the first progress I have seen.<BR>
-jun 13 22:32:34 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	Just off the top of my head.<BR>
-jun 13 22:32:39 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	A catalog could use it to hold its entries. A wms <BR>
-could use it to hold its SLD objects.<BR>
-jun 13 22:32:44 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	wfs and wms both store configuration <BR>
-information.<BR>
-jun 13 22:32:52 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	yeah sld docs too.<BR>
-jun 13 22:33:13 &lt;groldan&gt;	could a client use it to hold its state (may be as a <BR>
-WMC doc)<BR>
-jun 13 22:33:14 &lt;groldan&gt;	?<BR>
-jun 13 22:33:25 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	a client like udig could provide an <BR>
-alternative implementation for example.<BR>
-jun 13 22:33:30 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	no reason why not.<BR>
-jun 13 22:33:35 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	I&apos;m not limiting its use.<BR>
-jun 13 22:33:44 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	it is just a preference store.<BR>
-jun 13 22:33:45 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	It is a service to store configuration.<BR>
-jun 13 22:33:52 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	accessible by the client or the modules.<BR>
-jun 13 22:34:35 &lt;groldan&gt;	ok, so you&apos;re going to set it up as a community <BR>
-module<BR>
-jun 13 22:34:43 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	Jesse, later could we allow for other ways to <BR>
-access this besides spring remoting? Wrap it up for mapserver to store its <BR>
-configuration into.<BR>
-jun 13 22:34:43 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	that&apos;s right<BR>
-jun 13 22:34:55 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	(MapServer people were on the OpenSDI list asking <BR>
-last year)<BR>
-jun 13 22:35:16 &lt;groldan&gt;	is spring remoting SOAP friendly? (sorry for my <BR>
-ignorance)<BR>
-jun 13 22:35:32 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	My original design was to have URL get <BR>
-requests be able to hit it.  I don&apos;t know SOAP so probably not going to do <BR>
-that.<BR>
-jun 13 22:36:37 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	not sure gabriel. Since it amounts to a java <BR>
-interface we can probably serve it up quite nicely using SOAP<BR>
-jun 13 22:37:22 &lt;groldan&gt;	I&apos;m just asking cause most people ask for that kind <BR>
-of standard web services<BR>
-jun 13 22:37:37 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	Agreed, something to ask andrea about.<BR>
-jun 13 22:37:54 &lt;groldan&gt;	I&apos;m ok with it jesse, go ahead at least someone has <BR>
-something else to say<BR>
-jun 13 22:37:55 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	There are lots of choice to go from java bean to <BR>
-WSDL (aka service descriptor for SOAP)<BR>
-jun 13 22:38:15 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	Thanks for doing the proposal thing Jesse, <BR>
-hopefully we will get better at this.<BR>
-jun 13 22:39:11 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	So is that accepted for now?<BR>
-jun 13 22:39:32 &lt;clint_&gt;	jdbc:oracle:thin:@&lt;server&gt;<SPAN class="error">&#91;:&lt;1521&gt;&#93;</SPAN>:&lt;database_name&gt;<BR>
-jun 13 22:39:37 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	do you have svn access and so on Jesse?<BR>
-jun 13 22:39:41 &lt;clint_&gt;	for jesse<BR>
-jun 13 22:39:47 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	clint? I think you got the wrong window...<BR>
-jun 13 22:39:57 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	no<BR>
-jun 13 22:39:58 &lt;groldan&gt;	it is accepted<BR>
-jun 13 22:40:13 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	woo hoo!  I win!<BR>
-jun 13 22:40:19 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;  <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/wink.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0">   Thanks<BR>
-jun 13 22:40:40 &lt;groldan&gt;	do modules will use it through api or service?<BR>
-jun 13 22:41:18 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	sent out the email<BR>
-jun 13 22:41:20 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	I don&apos;t really know enough to give an <BR>
-informed answer.  <BR>
-jun 13 22:41:23 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	what do you think?<BR>
-jun 13 22:41:30 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	API is easier to program I think<BR>
-jun 13 22:41:44 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	and other systems can use it via service?<BR>
-jun 13 22:42:04 &lt;groldan&gt;	I like java land keep java, let remote for wonder <BR>
-land<BR>
-jun 13 22:42:10 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	um jesse what do you want to call your module? <BR>
-writing up the page ...<BR>
-jun 13 22:42:11 &lt;groldan&gt;	yes<BR>
-jun 13 22:42:41 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	preferences?  There is already a config <BR>
-module<BR>
-jun 13 22:42:41 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	gabriel with spring remoting their is no <BR>
-difference, the interface is used on the client side, they do their AOP <BR>
-wrapper magic to catch and remote all the calls<BR>
-jun 13 22:42:46 &lt;groldan&gt;	and nowadays its easier to do that<BR>
-jun 13 22:42:48 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	over to the server side where the implementation <BR>
-rests<BR>
-jun 13 22:42:48 &lt;groldan&gt;	exactly<BR>
-jun 13 22:43:28 &lt;groldan&gt;	will you call it just &quot;preferences&quot;?<BR>
-jun 13 22:44:14 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	preferences implies optional - as in service making <BR>
-use of preferences should be able to function regardless.<BR>
-jun 13 22:44:16 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	Is that cool?<BR>
-jun 13 22:44:23 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	<BR>
-<SPAN class="nobr"><A href="http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOSDEV/Proposal%20Preference%20Store%20Service" title="Visit page outside Confluence" rel="nofollow">http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOSDEV/Proposal+Preference+Store+Service<SUP><IMG class="rendericon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="0" width="0" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"></SUP></A></SPAN><BR>
-jun 13 22:45:12 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	cool<BR>
-jun 13 22:45:14 &lt;groldan&gt;	thanks jody<BR>
-jun 13 22:45:15 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	apparently so cool it is cold.<BR>
-jun 13 22:45:37 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	Last one - Justin did not make it - and via email I <BR>
-have expressed several concerns that I need addressed/answered.<BR>
-jun 13 22:45:41 &lt;groldan&gt;	4) 1.4.x<BR>
-jun 13 22:45:58 &lt;groldan&gt;	jgarnett, is that yours<BR>
-jun 13 22:46:08 &lt;groldan&gt;	or clint&apos;s<BR>
-jun 13 22:46:20 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	Most of them come from talking to Andrea, so I <BR>
-would like to have an IRC breakout with Justin and Andrea &quot;sometime&quot; like <BR>
-tomorrow.<BR>
-jun 13 22:46:43 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	So I better just choose a time, anounce and see if <BR>
-they can make it?<BR>
-jun 13 22:46:54 &lt;groldan&gt;	lets ask them for tomorrow at the usual late meeting <BR>
-time<BR>
-jun 13 22:47:02 &lt;groldan&gt;	wait, a bit earlier<BR>
-jun 13 22:47:06 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	I cannot, got a dance class.<BR>
-jun 13 22:47:07 &lt;groldan&gt;	would be better I guess<BR>
-jun 13 22:47:20 &lt;groldan&gt;	I picking them on working time rather than dinner <BR>
-time<BR>
-jun 13 22:47:48 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	Jesse you are often around at 4 or 5 would that <BR>
-work out tomorrow?<BR>
-jun 13 22:48:05 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	tomorrow is bad.<BR>
-jun 13 22:48:12 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	or which 4?<BR>
-jun 13 22:48:16 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	yours or mine?<BR>
-jun 13 22:48:21 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	okay how about the day after  <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/smile.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"> <BR>
-jun 13 22:48:23 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	my 4<BR>
-jun 13 22:48:27 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	your like 7am?<BR>
-jun 13 22:48:29 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	ok tomorrow is ok<BR>
-jun 13 22:48:32 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	ok ish<BR>
-jun 13 22:48:45 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	today is the 8th year anniversay so I don&apos;t <BR>
-know how I&apos;ll be tomorrow at 7<BR>
-jun 13 22:48:45 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	well what would remove the &quot;ish&quot;<BR>
-jun 13 22:48:55 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	heh<BR>
-jun 13 22:49:01 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	congrats<BR>
-jun 13 22:49:04 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	thursday might be better.<BR>
-jun 13 22:49:09 &lt;clint_&gt;	aniversay..<BR>
-jun 13 22:49:18 &lt;clint_&gt;	marriage?<BR>
-jun 13 22:49:18 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	thurs it is<BR>
-jun 13 22:49:24 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	almost<BR>
-jun 13 22:49:26 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	<IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/tongue.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
-jun 13 22:49:32 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	never got around to that.<BR>
-jun 13 22:49:43 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	sly<BR>
-jun 13 22:49:53 &lt;clint_&gt;	so what is the aniversary?<BR>
-jun 13 22:50:02 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	8 years together<BR>
-jun 13 22:50:05 &lt;clint_&gt;	thurs got squash<BR>
-jun 13 22:50:12 &lt;clint_&gt;	oh ok<BR>
-jun 13 22:50:15 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	I can be up at 5 thought<BR>
-jun 13 22:50:18 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	tomorrow<BR>
-jun 13 22:50:26 &lt;groldan&gt;	still up...<BR>
-jun 13 22:50:38 &lt;groldan&gt;	<IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/tongue.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"><BR>
-jun 13 22:50:39 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	somea won&apos;t let me sleep in any longer <BR>
-anyhow.<BR>
-jun 13 22:51:33 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	okay sent the email - I got stop sending email - <BR>
-darn coup is hard to pull off.<BR>
-jun 13 22:51:57 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	so gabriel can we go home now? it is 1hr <BR>
-exactly  <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/smile.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"> <BR>
-jun 13 22:52:07 &lt;groldan&gt;	go go go!<BR>
-jun 13 22:52:22 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	ok<BR>
-jun 13 22:52:23 &lt;groldan&gt;	and thanks for the help in running the meeting, I&apos;m <BR>
-a newbe  <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/smile.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"> <BR>
-jun 13 22:52:35 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	adios gabriel  <BR>
-jun 13 22:52:39 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	hey who wants to post the logs? (last job of <BR>
-running the meeting)<BR>
-jun 13 22:52:40 &lt;clint_&gt;	seeya<BR>
-jun 13 22:52:42 &lt;clint_&gt;	gabby<BR>
-jun 13 22:52:47 &lt;clint_&gt;	opps..<BR>
-jun 13 22:52:47 &lt;groldan&gt;	I&apos;ll do<BR>
-jun 13 22:52:48 &lt;clint_&gt;	sorry<BR>
-jun 13 22:52:49 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	gabby indeed.<BR>
-jun 13 22:52:57 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	thanks gabriel.<BR>
-jun 13 22:53:07 &lt;groldan&gt;	thanks you guys, gabi is ok.<BR>
-jun 13 22:53:29 &lt;groldan&gt;	(gaby is mostly used for females  <IMG class="emoticon" src="http://goopen.org/images/icons/emoticons/smile.gif" height="20" width="20" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"> <BR>
-jun 13 22:54:45 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	don&apos;t tell me that<BR>
-jun 13 22:54:50 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	Jody is the guy spelling<BR>
-jun 13 22:54:59 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	Jodi for femails (or Jodie)<BR>
-jun 13 22:55:06 &lt;groldan&gt;	ha ha<BR>
-jun 13 22:56:05 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	later!</P>
         <STYLE>
         .diffadded{background: #ddffdd;padding:1px 1px 1px 4px;border-left: 4px solid darkgreen;}
         .diffdeleted{color:#999;background: #ffdddd;padding: 1px 1px 1px 4px;border-left: 4px solid darkred;}
@@ -932,351 +1060,24 @@
     <DIV style="margin-top:50px; border:1px solid #d3d3d3;">
         <DIV style="background-color:#E5E5E5; height:30px; padding:5px; margin-bottom:5px; border-bottom:1px solid #d3d3d3;">
             <DIV style="float:left">
-                <H4 style="margin:0; padding:0 ">Changes between <A href="http://goopen.org/display/GEOS/2006/06/14/IRC%20Logs%20June%2014th?pageVersion=1">revision 1</A> and <A href="http://goopen.org/display/GEOS/2006/06/14/IRC%20Logs%20June%2014th">revision 2</A>:</H4>
+                <H4 style="margin:0; padding:0 ">Changes between <A href="http://goopen.org/display/GEOSDOC/2006/01/24/RelationshipDataStore?pageVersion=3">revision 3</A> and <A href="http://goopen.org/display/GEOSDOC/2006/01/24/RelationshipDataStore">revision 4</A>:</H4>
             </DIV>
             <DIV style="float:right" class="smalltext">
-            <A href="http://goopen.org/pages/viewpreviouspageversions.action?pageId=54501">view all revisions</A> |
-            <A href="http://goopen.org/pages/revertpagebacktoversion.action?pageId=54501&version=1">revert page to version 1</A>
+            <A href="http://goopen.org/pages/viewpreviouspageversions.action?pageId=44031">view all revisions</A> |
+            <A href="http://goopen.org/pages/revertpagebacktoversion.action?pageId=44031&version=3">revert page to version 3</A>
             </DIV>
         </DIV>
         <DIV style="margin:5px;">
             <TABLE>
-                <TR><TD valign="top" class="diffnav" width="1%"><A name="change0"></A>&nbsp;</TD><TD valign="top" class="diffnav" width="1%">&nbsp;<TD class="diffdeleted">{excerpt}Agenda: 1)changing meeting time </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">&nbsp;</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">Actions: </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffdeleted">&nbsp;</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD valign="top" class="diffnav" width="1%"><A name="change0"></A>&nbsp;</TD><TD valign="top" class="diffnav" width="1%">&nbsp;<TD class="diffadded">{excerpt}Agenda: 1)changing meeting time <SPAN class="diffaddedchars">2) PSC process adoption 3) proposal 4) IRC breakout on 1.4.x.</SPAN> </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">&nbsp;</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">Actions: </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">&nbsp;</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">* Send out PSC Mandate and start process</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">* Approve Jesse&apos;s Proposal</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">* Breakout IRC on thrusday 7am PST</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffadded">{excerpt}</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 21:55:43 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	hi clint</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 21:55:49 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	and gabriel?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 21:56:09 &lt;groldan&gt;	hi Jody</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 21:56:38 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	Hi, apparently Justin is away picking up his mom </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">from the airport.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 21:56:42 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	Hi Jesse.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 21:57:00 &lt;groldan&gt;	good boy justin</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 21:57:06 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	anybody seen brent?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 21:57:09 &lt;groldan&gt;	do we have a meeting today?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 21:57:10 &lt;groldan&gt;	nope</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 21:57:20 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	yes we do, right now.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 21:57:45 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	I would like to do the earlier meeting as well if </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">we can - simply so we can talk to Andrea in a more formal setting.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 21:57:47 &lt;groldan&gt;	didn&apos;t had time to check out the email list, any </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">agenda item already?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 21:58:14 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	some left overs from last week.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 21:58:33 &lt;clint_&gt;	Hi everyone///</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 21:58:43 &lt;groldan&gt;	hi Clint</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 21:58:59 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	PSC document was to be revised and adopted, wanted </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">to kick of the proposal process (jesse has provided the first topic thanks </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jesse)</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 21:59:24 &lt;clint_&gt;	changing the earlier meeting time</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 21:59:39 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	so with just us this will go quick, I had some </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">technical 1.4.x questions for Justin - but perhaps I can ask clint_ instead?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 21:59:47 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	how about you gabriel?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:00:22 &lt;groldan&gt;	I&apos;m interested in changing the early meeting time</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:00:24 &lt;clint_&gt;	shoot..</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:00:31 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	oh, apparently TOPP email is out - so they are not </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">just ignoring us.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:00:51 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	gabriel want to run this meeting? should be </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">quick ...</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:01:10 &lt;groldan&gt;	ok</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:01:31 &lt;groldan&gt;	1) early meeting time</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:01:53 &lt;groldan&gt;	2)PSC doc</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:02:02 ---	jgarnett has changed the topic to: 1)changing meeting time </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">2) PSC process adoption 3) proposal</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:02:14 &lt;clint_&gt;	can we start?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:02:15 &lt;groldan&gt;	3) jesse&apos;s new geoserver module?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:02:16 ---	jgarnett has changed the topic to: 1)changing meeting time </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">2) PSC process adoption 3) proposal 4) IRC breakout on 1.4.x</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:02:49 &lt;groldan&gt;	Jesse_Eichar77, would you like to talk about your </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">new geoserver module?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:03:19 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	sure</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:03:29 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	Its pretty simple</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:03:32 &lt;groldan&gt;	ok, what was the feedback about the early meeting </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">time?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:03:50 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	would that be 5) geoserver module?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:03:58 &lt;clint_&gt;	Andrea needs an earlier meeting time</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:04:14 &lt;clint_&gt;	there was a proposal for UTC 07:00am</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:04:23 &lt;clint_&gt;	I sent a mail about it..</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:04:30 &lt;clint_&gt;	to the geoserver list</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:04:35 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	was thinking 3) proposal ...</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:04:47 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	Jesse I will copy your proposal to a page on </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">GEOSDEV okay?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:05:09 &lt;groldan&gt;	so nobody pronounced against or for it?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:05:30 &lt;groldan&gt;	who is currently attending the early meeting? I </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">guess nobody?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:05:35 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	well the PSC is supposed to do that ... so perhaps </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">we should just set that up  :-( </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:05:42 &lt;clint_&gt;	Nobody..</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:05:53 &lt;clint_&gt;	I pitched this morn... nobody pitched</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:06:28 &lt;groldan&gt;	sounds like a headless geoserver or just a really </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">bad time  ;) </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:06:59 &lt;clint_&gt;	The problem is andrea cannot make the current meeting </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">times?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:07:05 &lt;clint_&gt;	he wants to attend..?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:07:14 &lt;groldan&gt;	And we need andrea</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:07:19 &lt;clint_&gt;	He asked really nicely </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:07:31 &lt;clint_&gt;	We surely do!!</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:07:48 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	okay I am in favour of moving the time to say 10am </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">local time, back 3 hours from where it is now.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:08:02 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	in work hours for those on this side of the drink.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:08:18 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	clint your pitch was for 9am, I may be more lazy </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">then that if we are staying up to talk to Jesse.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:08:51 &lt;clint_&gt;	10am SAST is like 02am canadian</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:09:08 &lt;clint_&gt;	sorry 04:00am</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:09:25 &lt;clint_&gt;	and NY is 01:00 am</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:09:39 &lt;clint_&gt;	but they will attend the later meeting right?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:09:46 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	Gabriel, clint this one is up to you guys ...</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:09:52 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	they will attend the second meeting.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:09:53 &lt;groldan&gt;	so we still don&apos;t have a time that fits both andrea </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">and america</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:10:03 &lt;clint_&gt;	What time zone are you in Gabriel?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:10:06 &lt;groldan&gt;	what about changing the date instead of the time?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:10:16 &lt;groldan&gt;	I mean, I guess andrea could attend on wensday?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:10:41 &lt;clint_&gt;	Jesse..</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:10:48 &lt;clint_&gt;	yahoo louiecwza</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:11:11 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:11:15 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	ack I am already in 2 nights late, got not internet </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">at home ...</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:11:16 &lt;groldan&gt;	I&apos;m +1, +2 on summer time</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:11:54 &lt;groldan&gt;	that is, 9pm for the late meeting</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:12:15 &lt;clint_&gt;	jesse please add me to yahoo ==&gt; louiecwza</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:12:29 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	agreed, that is just *too* late for here, not safe </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">to drive home at 10pm etc...</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:12:32 &lt;clint_&gt;	what is your yahoo?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:12:43 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	so gabriel what time during the day could you make?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:13:19 &lt;groldan&gt;	time is going off, could we, people with immediate </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">interests, arrange for a meeting time that fits andrea and us, at least </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">temporally?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:13:56 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	okay I will change the time ... next agenda item?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:14:44 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	2) PSC proposal</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:15:15 &lt;groldan&gt;	we don&apos;t have Chris to complain here...  ;) </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:15:18 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	there were some corrections to be made, and we </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">needed to choose between the commiters voting in the chair and/or the Chair.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:16:18 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	so what do we need to do here?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:16:30 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	start the vote? update the page...</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:16:52 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	I am still trying to update the meeting time.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:18:03 &lt;groldan&gt;	I guess update the page and ask Chris for </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">review/comments</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:18:24 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	nope we had two weeks of that already, lets make a </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">decision here and now and get the voting going ...</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:18:45 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	so lets get the chair to choose the first round of </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">PSC? less process to start out with.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:18:55 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	Procedure for choosing the chair remains the same.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:20:11 &lt;groldan&gt;	I&apos;m all for letting the ball rolling and adjust the </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">points as needed. Do we have some more about proposals?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:20:27 &lt;groldan&gt;	I guess that&apos;s what Chris wanted to see? formal </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">proposals for changes</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:20:43 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	yes, and he got that. we needed to add the IP check </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">in there.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:20:55 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	but the proposal thing should be a seperate page?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:21:13 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	Clint meeting time updated: </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOS/IRC</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:21:32 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	here is the page we are talking about: </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOSDEV/0+Project+Steering+Committee</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:21:42 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	I will edit you guys want to tell me what to type?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:22:34 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	So for the &quot;Nomination Process&quot; &quot;Alternative B&quot; ?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:23:13 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	or Alternative A?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:24:20 &lt;groldan&gt;	hmmmm.... right now its hard to choose a chair </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">besides Chris?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:25:09 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	So lets go with alternative A and ask the commiters </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">to think ...</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:25:24 &lt;groldan&gt;	yes</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:25:50 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	I am going to send an email to geoserver-devel </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">about these IRC meetings, we are here to engage TOPP formally right now and </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">not one of them is here. While it speaks to the need for a PSC it is hard to </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">bootstrap.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:26:38 &lt;groldan&gt;	and we have immediate needs that have to be </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">addressed</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:26:38 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	updated the page, remembered to add IP to the list </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">of things PSC responsible for minding</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:26:40 &lt;groldan&gt;	lets do that</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:27:01 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	okay page is updated.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:27:34 &lt;groldan&gt;	ok, ask people to send votes to brent so?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:28:07 &lt;groldan&gt;	3) proposal</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:28:13 &lt;groldan&gt;	the floor is yours</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:28:52 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	I&apos;m the proposal?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:29:34 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	Simple it is a spring module using spring </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">remoting that allows preferences to be stored.  I&apos;m making a Hibernate </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">implementation and probably a file implementation</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:29:44 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	(for testing)</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:30:02 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	it just takes key-value pairs and just </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">strings for now.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:30:13 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	It is based on the eclipse PreferenceStore</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:30:15 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	Sent email out, if anybody can sanity check that </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">page again, not sure I got all the feedback from last meeting  :-( </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:30:16 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	interface</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:30:50 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	Jesse I would like to confirm that this module can </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">be used by other modules to store their configuration?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:31:03 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	(or should I say preferences?)</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:31:16 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	of course.  </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:31:30 &lt;groldan&gt;	was just going to ask that. So that&apos;s the value </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">added by the module</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:32:01 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	exactly.  a client can set the </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">configuration/preference and all the modules can use them.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:32:03 &lt;groldan&gt;	could you state a couple examples what an existing </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">module would use it for?</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:32:06 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	I like it jesse, the OpenSDI list argued about this </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">for a month - this is the first progress I have seen.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:32:34 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	Just off the top of my head.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:32:39 &lt;jgarnett&gt;	A catalog could use it to hold its entries. A wms </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">could use it to hold its SLD objects.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:32:44 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	wfs and wms both store configuration </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">information.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:32:52 &lt;Jesse_Eichar77&gt;	yeah sld docs too.</TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">jun 13 22:33:13 &lt;groldan&gt;	could a client use it to hold its state (may be as a </TD></TR>
-<TR><TD colspan="2" class="diffnav">&nbsp;</TD><TD class="diffnochange">WMC doc)</TD></TR>

[... 889 lines stripped ...]


Mime
View raw message